Happy Birthday

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi~

This will just be a short chapter. I really want to get going on the drama here so the next chapter will be a short one as well.

Please be patient with me. And also if you guys have any comments about this story like fix that or improve this.

Pls do comment :)

 

 

March 24

Today is Mina's birthday!!  

It's Saturday and Mina's having a party at her place at 7. 

Until then I have to figure out what I should give her. 

~

I'm at the mall with Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Momo, and Sana. It's only 1 PM so we have a lot of time.

Momo and Sana offered to help us buy a present for Mina. I knew Mina already. I know more about her than I use to but these two have been friends with Mina since they were a baby so I was thinking they'll be a great help.

Momo, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun went to a gaming shop while me and Sana went to a teddy bear shop.

"So Mina likes Teddy Bears?" I asked Sana

"Oh yeah she does. She has a lot of different stuff toys." 

"What kind of stuff toys does she like?"

"She likes all of them as long as their soft and cuddly" Sana said

Me and Sana seperated to look around.

I came upon a Penguin stuff toy that was medium size. It was absolutely adorable and immediately I thought of Mina. She did resemble a penguin.

"That's cute. I think she'll like that" Sana said.

After hearing Sana's opinion. I bought it. 

~

It's already 6:30 and I was waiting outside for Sana. She offered Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and I a ride to Mina's. While Momo will give a ride to Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo. 

I wore a simple white dress and had my present wrapped prettily. 

Son after we arrived at Mina's house. Her house was huge! It was really beautiful and elegant looking. Mina invited a lot of other students from the school as well. 

Everything became great after I became more confident with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter