Please... Don't Go

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here's Chapter 10~

I decided to continue this because I've actually finished this fic in my mind and I want to share it with all of you.

Hope you enjoy or... not because this chapter is pretty sad. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

It's been 3 weeks now and I've finally healed. I still have a few cuts and bruises in some places but it's better. 

I still got a few punches this past 3 weeks. They didn't care if I was already hurt. I tended to talk back at them, and these guys have really bad temper. 

Anyways, since I'm all good now, I can finally video chat Tzuyu!

*DOOR OPENS*

"So Mina. You seem to be in great shape now. Do you want to talk to your girlfriend?" The "boss" said.

"Yes. I need to talk to her." I said sternly

"Well. Since you've been sorta obeying us these days, I'm going to let you talk to your girlfriend.... But! With one condition. If you even dare to say or even hint about your current status right now. Your not the only one we're gonna hurt but also your precious girlfriend."

I looked at him with a beating heart.

"Dont want that to happen right? Then make sure to behave yourself. Here" The man said before throwing my phone at me and leaving the room

As soon as I got hold of my phone, I opened it and went to my messages. I read the previous messages that, that strange man exchanged with Tzuyu. His texts to her seem to be fine but I swear some of his texts are flirtatious and disgusting!

After scanning through, I quickly pressed the video call button. As it was making the ringing sounds, my heart beated 10x faster. Questions started going through my mind like, "What if she finds out that I lied to her?" or "What if they hurt her?". Questions just kept coming in that I didn't even notice Tzuyu already answered.

"Mina?" 

"Tzuyu!" I said excitedly

"Omg! How have you been? I've missed you so much."

"I have too, you look beautiful as always" I said

She gave a shy laugh.

"Mina... is that a bruise on your forehead?!" Tzuyu asked worriedly

My breathing stopped for atleast 10 seconds. Dammit! I should've checked the mirror first!

"Oh um... this is nothing." I said nervously

"What do you mean it's nothing?! That bruise is huge! Mina, what happened?!" Tzuyu asked even more worried now.

"Trust me Tzuyu, this is nothing! I went out with my mom 2 days ago.. and um... I wasn't looking and I.. hit my head on a... um.. pole." I said stuttering. This has to be the worst lie ever! 

Few seconds went by before she finally answered. 

"I still don't believe you but ok. Just please Mina. If something happened to you, please tell me right away. Don't lie to me. Lies break a relationship up." Tzuyu said seriously

"I know, Tzuyu. Look, you don't need to worry  about anything. I'm fine. I'm perfectly... fine." I said 

Just then I heard knocking. 

I knew it was that strange man. And I knew that, that meant I had to say goodbye now. 

"I gotta go Tzuyu. Tell the others I said hi. And I love you. Always remember that." I said 

"I love you too. Take care." 

As son as she said that, the call shut down. I was confused. I never ended the call just yet. 

*DOOR OPENS* 

"Why are you so careless?! Now you had her questioning your bruise!" the strange man said angrily and before I knew it, I out after receiving yet again another punch. 

~

Days passed..

Weeks passed..

Now it's the first week of September and I still haven't returned. I've also hadn't spoken with Tzuyu since that day. And I doubt that the strange man was texting her anymore. He's been doing a lot this month, I barely even see him now. Or anyone for that matter. I tried escaping once but that just cost me another beating. I don't what to do anymore. It's almost like I've given up.The only thing that's holding me up is Tzuyu. I told her I'll be back. And I will..

I just don't know how to live up to that without getting beaten.

~

I was just laying down on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. For 2 months this room is all I've seen. Just a plain, dark room. 

Just then, the door opens loudly.

I quickly stood up.

Things went pretty fast. Last thing I saw were these two men come towards me. One of them tied my hands together and the other blindfolded me. Then I just felt being pushed inside a car.

About 10mins passed when I took up the courage to speak. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter