Meeting Him

The Assassin and I

“High heels!” I thought as I put my bright orange ones on, "Not my favourite shoes!". If someone asked for my opinion, I think I look rather childish in this costume. I walked slowly down the stairs towards our coach incase I rip the dress or something.

 

Even though my family is rich, our coach is rather dull, being painted green and shaped as a square, I think it looks more like a bush than a coach! The trip took hours but finally we're at the royal palace, it's shaped like a star dome and painted metallic silver, brushed with gold dust and has every jewel that you can think of stuck to it's wall!

 

As we walked into the grand hall I noticed the lower class people's uniform! They looked like they were going to a masquerade or part of a circus.

 

After walking for like another 15 minutes we finally reached the court's room and I was really suprised by what I saw.

 

 

          A muscular guy with ice blonde hair, translucent skin and chocolate brown eyes stood before me. For some reason my heart began thumping harder ad harder with each beat, my face feels like it's past the boiling point.

 

"What are you staring at?" asked the rude but handsome man,

 

"Nothing" I replied even though I find him rude my face still going hotter and hotter,

 

"Then why are you staring at me?" the man asked,

 

I noticed a chinese vase standing on a column behind the man.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't looking at you, I was looking at the vase!" I replied.

 

I quickly walked away from that man pretending I was in a hurry to see the Prince and for some weird reason, he laughed when I said that.

 

 

          I quickly caught up with my parents, suddenly, they nudged me. I looked forward and I saw the king, sitting on his gold throne, wearing all the expensive material on his body and sits like a posh man.

 

"Your Majesty" I said as I courtesyed in front of the King. Suddenly the man I saw earlier went to sit next to the king, now I knew why he laughed at what I said, he was the prince.

 

"May I present my dear son Choi SeungHyun" yelled the King,

 

"And may I present my daughter Park Sandara" shouted Koosung,

 

"Okay now, SeungHyun and Sandara go outside and do something, Koosung, Yoona and I have some important matters to discuss" ordered the King,

 

"Yes appa" said SeungHyun as he bowed to his father.

 

SeungHyun began walking towards me and without notice, he was dragging me along with his soft translucent hand. My face started boiling again and this time I knew exactly what is happening, I fell in love with SeungHyun.

 

 

 

 

Yay^^ I'm so happy 12 subz TY VERY MUCH

n enjoy a lovely christmas :D