Just a Dream

The Assassin and I

My feet were standing on the edge of the mountain, I looked at the man I thought I knew, the man who stole my heart leaving me souless, the man that I once loved....

 

Just one more step and I'll fall, should I stand and fight or jump to my death?

 

Before I could choose either, I suddenly felt a enormous pain in my stomach, I didn't bother to look down because I already knew what happened.

 

"Why?" I asked him

 

"Because you lied, you know I hate people that lie to me!" he replied angrily.

 

My legs started to wobble and I felt dizzy, I knew I couldn't stand any longer.

 

As I began to fall I started remembering all the good times I had with him, the times when he showed me what the word happiness meant and the times when my heart was broken into millions of pieces.

 

 

I began remembering how it all started...

 

 

 

       "Sandara Park get down here!" shouted Park Koosung, Dara's father and lord of Sion,

 

"Coming appa! Why are you in such a hurry!" I replied,

 

"Because today we'll having tea with the King and Prince SeungHyun!" said Koosung impatiently,

 

"But why do I have to go? I don't want to meet a rich snob like SeungHyun" I whispered to myself.

 

Slowly, I got changed into the uncomfortable dressing gown mother bought and waited for her to turn up and say that I'm lovely, it's always the same! As I put my jewellery on I finally heard the knock I was expecting.

 

"May I come in dear?" asked Park Yoona, Dara's mother,

 

"Yea, yea whatever" I replied,

"Why are you in such a bad mood?" asked Umma,

 

"Because I have to goto this meaningless meeting with Prince SeungHyun!" I replied angrily,

 

"Oh Dara, it will be fine, you never know maybe he's the one" said Yoona before she went to meet up with appa.

 

What if he's a ugly beast or a snob that talks about himself all day? I thought, hopefully he isn't anything like that!

 

"Dara come on! It's time to go!" yelled Koosung

 

"Okay, I'm coming" I yelled back.