Park Sung Rin - 2nd year at Demon Academy

悪魔 アカデミー or Demon Academy

AFF Username: Drama153

AFF Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/39076

------------------

Character

------------------

Name: Park Sung Rin

Gender: Female

Age(15-18): 17

Birthday(MM/DD/YY): 04/06/94

Appearance(4 Links or More PLZ!):

http://data.whicdn.com/images/4630963/tumblr_lak3gsASaE1qa5e58o1_500_large.png

http://data.whicdn.com/images/6375623/tumblr_lf5tl7Kcm41qgsvolo1_500_large.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw21f7qRHt1qafk6uo1_500.png

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvydilqJIP1qafk6uo1_500.png

http://data.whicdn.com/images/6230380/tumblr_ldw6g9Sc5I1qeelj7o1_500_large.png

 

 

Ulzzang/Model Name: Park Yong Hee

 

Personality: Rin is a laidback, lazy person who hates cute things and loud people. She's always being sarcastic and making smart remarks. She doesn't  like to be in a noisy atmosphere and rather prefer the company of a puppy than that of a human being. You'll always find her sleeping somewhere, or daydreaming, or even walking around aimlessly (although she's always tripping because she's clumsy). She doesn't care to make friends or to understand the people around her. She only has a few friends whom she talks to and hang out with. Rin hates cats and Hello kitty with passion, but loves puppies and dogs because of their loyalty. Rin is also very violent and aggressive when she gets really angry. But, luckily, her tolerance is very high.

Rin has a deep fear of making friends because she's afraid of being betrayed as it had happened to her once before by an important person. So, she's known for being a cold and harsh person because of how she treats people on the first meet. She has high standard for making friends, and only a few were able to meet them. Rin has a deep passion for dancing, singing and the drums, but she loves dancing the most. Her specialty is locking and hip hop, and she's always dancing everyday. To her it's like air - she can't live without it.

Family:

Park Eunhae - Mother - Ballet Teacher - 38

Park ShinKi - Twin brother - 17

Family Background:

 

Rin use to live in a happy family of four: Her mom, dad, twin brother and herself. Her mom was always whispering sweet words to both her and her brother. Her brother was always there to but to help her as well. Her father was always caring and kind and was always there for her. If she had to say who she liked the best, it would've been her father. But it all changed when a terrifying truth came along: He was cheating on her mom. That was when she felt betrayed by him and his lies. She went cold after that incident, never to trust anyone around her except for the people who proved themselves.

After that incident, her mom still continued to smile and be there for her kids, despite the pain. Rin's twin brother changed as well. He was hurt by the impact that their father did and he promised to never play a girl ever. Rin probably changed the most though. What used to be a bright and bubbly girl, was replaced by a cold and harsh girl who never let anyone close by.

Partner(Only JRock and Jpop):

Kwang Yeon (LEDapple)

Demon,Yokai or Human?:

Yokai (Kitsune)

Password:mikansei