Yamamoto Yuu & Yamamoto Yua - 2nd Years

悪魔 アカデミー or Demon Academy

 

Application

-----------------

AFF Username:  Yuya_Love_B

AFF Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/62103

 

------------------

Character

------------------

Name:  Yamamoto Yuu & Yamamoto Yua

Gender: Female (Tomboy)

Age(15-18): 17 years old

Birthday(MM/DD/YY): April 06 1994

Appearance(4 Links or More PLZ!):

Yuu one / two three four / five  / six

Yua : one / two / three / four / five / six

Ulzzang/Model Name: Yamor (Yuu) & Hua Hua (Yua) 

Personality:

They are same. 99.9% of them are same personality. There is no difference of their personality because they cry together, they laugh together.. They are bright and cheerfully. They got same thinker, same taste and everything bout them is sharing and loving. they are naughty and playfully. Always prank others who never know they are twins. Sometime they will exchange their identity. The only one who know who are who, is their brother Yusuke. They can not be seperate. They need to be with each other or they will become dull. They always giving and taking to each other, jaelousy not in their way. They maybe bright and cheerfully but beware for those who are messing with them. They will never ever let the person who treat them back living in happily because they will take revenge fopr the pain they have endure because of it.

Family:

Yamamoto Yusuke / older brother / 24

Family Background:

Yuu & Yua is a twins and they got Yusuke as the only relative that they know. As simple as can said they never met their parent, through teir older brother said their parent died after being attack by demons. They are not from ordinary human being but they got power. As a twins they both got telephaty, while Yuu has power of teleportion & Yua got telekinesis & their older brother is a mind controller. They live in normal live like other human. The reason they want to enter the school is they want to know how to control and manage their power also finding their parent's killer (Leviathan).

Partner: Hey Say Jump :  Chinen Yuri (Yuu) & Morimoto Ryutaro (Yua)

Demon,Yokai or Human?: Human (Telephaty *both* , Teleportion *Yuu*, Telekinesis *Yua*)

Password: mikansei