- Chapter 3

Ride The Bull

Title: Ride the Bull

Pairing: BaekYeol

Rating: nc-17

Length:  5,738 Words (3/8)

Genres: Romance, college AU

Summary: One would think him blurting out at 2am on the couch in front of the TV to one of his best friends’ brother that “I hooked up with Chan Yeol four nights ago.” was totally uncalled for. This is the story of Baek Hyun’s last four months’ journey of discovering his uality for his tall best friend. Imagine this. All this . Because of a 3D bull from some ty game.

 

===

 

“Can’t believe he ditched us like that,” Chan Yeol grumbled, slowing down with few hearty intake of air after they were few blocks away from the café. Sweats were beading down the tall man’s forehead to his nose, before huge fist raised and rubbed the bridge of his nose raw. “I will ing kill him.” He mumbled again, voice a little breathless from all the running that they did. “He better worship his woman’s now, because I will end him tonight.”

 

“Just let him be.” Baek Hyun said through gritted teeth, trying to hold in his breathlessness from his voice because it was shameful how unfit he was, and the ache of his calves from running hard was a glaring testament, “The girl loves him so much, you said, they deserve each other, yeah? ing priceless.” Baek Hyun quoted back what Chan Yeol had told him back at the café with a tired grin, before a huge palm slapped the back of his head made him swore he saw stars.

 

There were cars everywhere as they walked pass the shoplots and throngs of people. Every so often, a bus or two will stop by the roadside to unload passengers and Baek Hyun could only look longingly to the idea of cushioned benches, and he hugged the thin layer of black cardigan tighter over his white tee clad body. It was stupidly arrogant of him to forgo thicker layer of clothing when he woke up to a bright sky that day.

 

Despite the trees shaded the walkway, the sun was blinding in contrast to the weather. Baek Hyun hated and loved it. Because he hated how the wind was bone-chilling, but he loved how the heat from the sun can wash them away, but it still won’t be enough. He can never stand the cold that well, and true enough, shivers started to outbreak through his skin and he hated himself for being so ing predictable.

 

Chan Yeol was a tall presence next to him, and walking like this side by side, it almost made him smile. Because looking down at the pavement as they walked by, he saw that his shadow was basically dwarfed by the tall man’s one, as if Chan Yeol was the only one walking. It wasn’t exactly an unsettling thought, because Baek Hyun was so used to it, shadowed by the man, but shined and burned from his action.

 

Five weeks.

 

It was only five weeks since the stupid rave, but Baek Hyun was already in all sort states of ed.

 

“Wanna come over to my place?” Chan Yeol suggested after a while, and Baek Hyun looked up to him with furrowed eyebrows, heartbeat strangely hiccupping for no particular reason. Was it because of his voice? His hopeful tone? Or was it because of the stupid suggestion?

 

“For what?” He whined. “My feet are sore, and your place is far.” Baek Hyun turned his head forward, facing the tunnelled crowd, parting for the two of them because his best friend’s height was ominous. He sighed at the thought of that admiring trait, and Chan Yeol grimaced at the reality of what he told him, because a simple math would conclude that it was much easier and nearer for them to just go to Baek Hyun’s place. The right bus will only take eight stops until they reached his end whereas Chan Yeol’s place would require thirteen stops and a twenty minutes difference.

 

With so many people around them from the lunch crowd, Chan Yeol was basically smashed to his side and when once upon a time the heat was annoying as hell, but now, Baek Hyun found himself relishing in the tall man’s presence and wished that they could stay like this for much longer. Forever, maybe. Arms against arms, and rounded eyes looking down at him with intensity.

 

He was starving.

 

He was so ing hungry.

 

“I’m starving and broke. I will die.” He told his best friend and he received a thoughtful hum in return.

 

“There are some leftover pizzas from last night.” Chan Yeol told him and Baek Hyun whipped his head up to look at the tall man with a puzzled look.

 

“Pizzas?”

 

“Jong Dae and I got hungry last night and we ordered four boxes.”

 

“But you guys were dead drunk last night.”

 

“We were hungry.”

 

“Oh-kay. So did you guys manage to pass two slices each before we have Jong Dae vomiting and passing out?”

 

“Owh, rude.”

 

“How many slices? It can’t be more than two?”

 

“Jong Dae managed one, and I, on the other hand, only managed half before passing out.”

 

“I’ll forever be proud of you, son.”

 

The pat on Chan Yeol’s back was deliberate, because lately, it was shameless how he will always try finding chances to cop a feel and right before Baek Hyun retract his arm back after realising what an obvious fool he was, Chan Yeol’s huge arm dwarfed over his shoulder and the tall man pulled him even closer than before, smashed to his long body.

 

It was a normal move, he told himself, they did this so often because Chan Yeol has a six sense and he will always knew when Baek Hyun was cold, resulting in weird PDA sessions, it was nothing new.

 

But his face still burned up at the sudden close proximity nonetheless, and Chan Yeol’s cologne enveloped him in a tight hug that Baek Hyun just can’t escape, resulting in his torso clamping up in panic and his heartbeat fastening with rush.

 

===

 

It was already four when they reached Chan Yeol’s studio apartment. The place was still neat and tidy as he remembered them to be, aside from the unmade bed, two abandoned glasses in the sink and four boxes of pizzas on the small square dining table that can only fit four chairs at max.

 

While Baek Hyun had a one track mind, going hurriedly to the abandoned food on the table, Chan Yeol was calmer as he took off his varsity jacket. Baek Hyun was quiet and stopped right by the table and watched as Chan Yeol moved about next to his bed and opened the cupboard door. He saw long arm reached into the cupboard and took out a black plastic hanger. It was ridiculous how transfixed he was with Chan Yeol’s mundane task of hanging back his jacket.

 

Chan Yeol caught his staring when the tall man turned towards the kitchen.

 

Instead of fighting the red and fire that blazed through his cheeks, Baek Hyun just let it be, because he knew it will be a losing battle after the past five weeks, and he averted his eyes down onto the table instead. His heartbeat had yet to calm down, and he thought he can faintly smell Chan Yeol’s cologne on himself.

 

“What?” He heard Chan Yeol asked a little too soft for his usual gruff and whiney exterior.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“But you were staring.”

 

“Only because you’re a disgusting .”

 

“That so?”

 

“Wash the jacket sometimes, Chan Yeol.”

 

Meh, my cologne does the job all the time.”

 

“ing disgusting, man.” He snorted to himself, amused, before ripping open one of the pizza boxes. Chan Yeol was quiet as he moved towards the opened kitchen. He opened the top cabinet and passed him a blue clayed plate that he fished out. Baek Hyun placed few slices of the pizza on it before dumping them into the microwave.

 

They sat by the couch in silence after they were done, TV on with some soap drama. Chan Yeol was nursing a bottle of Gatrode in silence, sobering up, hangover almost completely gone. He liked how warm it was in the apartment with the heater on. Chan Yeol’s bed was just behind the couch, he had left his bag on it and he knew the tall man will move them away later because it was a known fact that Park Chan Yeol detests messes. ing neat freak.

 

“I’m sleepy.” Chan Yeol had declared after a while, and he can’t blame the man at all after their success in wolfing down three boxes of pizza.

 

“The bed is behind us –what are you doing?”

 

He quickly asked. Mildly in shock and horror, because the sight of his best friend laying down until he rested his head on Baek Hyun’s lap should be normal, but not today, because how can he? After Baek Hyun had determinedly jack himself off with the image of this particular man on a daily basis? It made him squirming in his place with red face and confusing pace of heartbeat.

 

“I’m sleepy.”

 

“So?”

 

“Lemme sleep.”

 

“ing bed is behind us.”

 

“I want to sleep.”

 

“Yeah, go ahead, no one’s stopping you.”

 

“Quit with your yammering, Baek.”

 

“Chan Yeol, there’s literally a ing bed just behind this couch.”

 

Shh.”

 

“Unbelievable.”

 

But he allowed it anyway, eyes softening at the sight of Chan Yeol’s back. The tall man had lain on his stomach, the side of his face buried in Baek Hyun’s thighs, while his head turned towards the TV. One of his arms was crossed under his torso, crushed between his weight and the couch while the other was plastered by his side. He knew it won’t be long before Chan Yeol will be out, purely by experience, because Jong Dae and Se Hun liked to play prank on him, they almost always wait for the tall man to fall asleep first.

 

His breathing was evening out, his shoulders were slacking, and soon enough, heavy breathing sounded through the air.

 

It was as if his fingers had a mind of its own accord, moving without him consenting it and they easily sifted through the grey locks that he knew will be as soft and fluffy as it looked like. Because Chan Yeol was perfect, his grooming standards were up to par and he almost moan when his fingers touched the top of his head, caressing and allowing the hair to cascade all over his digits.

 

Chan Yeol’s scalp was warm, a little oily from skipping washing his hair this morning and Baek Hyun just can’t stop himself. He’d done this to girls before, he liked doing this, but he can never imagine himself liking doing this to another man. It used to be an impossible thought, but looking down to Chan Yeol laid so peacefully on his lap somehow seemed natural.

 

===

 

The next time Baek Hyun woke up, his neck was sore and his body was slumped over the arm of the couch with one arm crossed over it, cushioning his head. He straightened up, leaning back against the couch and groaned at the crick-crack sound his body made and his sore back.

 

He pulled his arms up and squinted his eyes at the glow in the dark digit of his watch to see that it was already 8.15pm. The whole apartment was dark, because none of them had bothered to switch on any light after they were done with the pizza, and their only salvation to light was probably the eerie blue colour coming from the TV, tinting everything in spectrum of moving shades. It was peaceful, to some extent, but it was dizzying too.

 

Then he made the mistake of looking down.

 

Because while his hand had previously plastered amongst soft strand of grey hair of an unconscious man, now, there was a pair of large almond shaped eyes opened and watching his every move.

 

Chan Yeol didn’t look shock or angry as he stared at the other male, lain on his back now with the back of his head still on Baek Hyun’s lap. If Baek Hyun was perceptive enough, he might say that his best friend’s gaze was soft and gentle, but after realising that his fingers were basically still cradling the tall man’s head, all thoughts escaped him as he hurriedly pulled his hand away away as if he was burnt. The only response he got was an arched eyebrow and possibly an amused smirk.

 

They were quiet after that. Chan Yeol was still looking at him while Baek Hyun was trying to tell his heart to calm the down before it can give him a cardiac arrest.

 

“You talk in your sleep, you know.” Chan Yeol said after a while. It succeeded in distracting him from his own strange bodily predicament.

 

“What?”

 

“Not talk talk, you know, but more like whining.”

 

“Whining?”

 

“Yeah, like a kicked puppy.”

 

Chan Yeol grinned widely at Baek Hyun’s narrowed eyes before crying out when the shorter man his hips forcefully upwards. Its result was immediate. It had Chan Yeol rolled onto the floor from the weight, and he glowered at Baek Hyun who had quickly stood up from his spot, stretching to his heart content. The glory was only short-lived, because soon after, Chan Yeol played dirty, the little er, and pulled at Baek Hyun’s calves, tripping him over and Baek Hyun let out an undignified yelp before falling on top of Chan Yeol.

 

The oomph Chan Yeol cried out from the impact of his weight wasn’t enough, so Baek Hyun kicked at the other man’s shin just to make a point.

 

But here was the kick.

 

Baek Hyun had lain with half of his body covering Chan Yeol’s, and one of the tall man’s arms was wrapped around his waist. His head was basically snug atop Chan Yeol’s shoulder and ten minutes later, the arm around his waist was still there, the TV was still on, the moon was already out, and the only lighting in the whole studio apartment was from the plasma screen.

 

He thought the position was very uncomfortable, but Chan Yeol had his eyes closed and he looked so content. Baek Hyun can’t remember if they ever did this before, because while it was normal for them to sprawl on the floor like a homeless bunch, Chan Yeol never hold him like this. No. Never like this. If he was daring enough, he would say that that night – it felt kind of intimate.

 

He thought that there wasn’t exactly an actual word to acutely describe what he was feeling, because it was a jumble of and Baek Hyun knew he was ed through and through, and the worst part of the deal was that he didn’t exactly mind it.

 

He didn’t know why it made him all sort of warm though.

 

And then the smell hit him, you know, the stench of a rotten egg, that sort, and he groaned. Pulling away was impossible, because the grip around his waist was strong, and the shake and rumbling of Chan Yeol’s chest as the man laugh made him want to murder a child.

 

“ing hell, man! A warning would be nice!”

 

“Smell me, Baek, that’s the smell of a real man.”

 

“ off!”

 

===

 

Baek Hyun woke up the next day with a loud noise coming from the other side of his room.

 

Groggily, he opened his eyes with deep breathing. The comforter was wrapped snugly around him, and the pillow was warm under his head –but if there was a need for him to choose the bestest out of everything, it would probably be the state of his . For the first time, in many mornings, that little was not ing hard like almost every other day. It was a personal achievement, he liked to think. He almost groaned at his pathetic thought, because if any, that was a huge indication of what a pathetic man he was becoming.

 

He turned his head sideway to see the other single bed in the room was occupied. A quick scan would prove that his roommate had probably came back drunk again last night, most likely he’d barged in some time in the early morning, because his clothes were stranded everywhere and Baek Hyun’s own office chair, somehow, was pushed against the entrance door of the room. 

 

The loud bang against his door was a vulgar interruption and Baek Hyun realised that was probably what had woken him up in the first place.

 

It took him a whole five minutes just to stand up.

 

The door banged twice more with Chan Yeol’s voice boomed in from the other side.

 

“I know you’re awake now. C’mon, Baek! Tutorial!”

 

It was a rude reminder, he realised, because while he had spent last night after their pizza and weird cuddling session on the floor helping Chan Yeol out with the assignment, he had totally disregarded his part.

 

He eyed all the piece of clothing on the floor, scrunching his eyes to figure out which one was his and which one was Jong In’s. It was starting to become a sort of normalcy, he realised, because the younger man liked to sleep and Baek Hyun liked to sleep in his boxer, the floor of their room will basically littered with clothes of any sorts. Like a perfect crime scene of messy round of a drunken and passionate blizzard one night stand.

 

“It’s not locked!” He tested, calling out to Chan Yeol, because drunken Jong In will always equal to door not being locked, and true enough, Chan Yeol’s face appeared moments later. The traitorous wheeled office chair was easily moved at the push of the door and Baek Hyun could only shook his head after he had successfully pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, too tight in all sort of places and Chan Yeol was quiet when he closed the door shut.

 

He had come up alone, and that was an indication that Jong Dae must have waited in his car downstairs with no available parking lot.

 

Baek Hyun looked down to his feet and realised that the hem was too long to be his and he groaned again, because it was already difficult enough for him to put on the pants, and to mistakenly put on Jong In’s one instead was the last straw.

 

“ing bastard,” He cursed under his breath, climbing up the other man’s bed and straddled his hips in one swift movement, so used to doing it to the younger man every time his alarm clock rang too early in the morning. There was only the cover of the duvet came in between Jong In’s skin and the fabric of his jeans. He clasped his hand together over Jong In’ calm face, slapped the supple cheeks twice, before shouting out, “You ing ! Lock the bloody door next time, or I’ll hire some ty bouncer to your !”

 

There was a sudden grip on his shoulder, before a hard tug weighted over him. It made him lose his balance, gravity ing him up and had him leaning backwards in an alarming speed. There was a split of heart-gripping second where Baek Hyun had anticipated the floor to meet his body in a painful crash, but what met him instead was a sturdy and warm long torso.

 

He tilted his head upwards, eyes quickly scanned up the long throat to Chan Yeol’s weird expression. He was a little breathless, both of them were, actually, and Baek Hyun swallowed audibly.

 

“W-what are you doing?” He stuttered, because when Chan Yeol had practically yanked him away from straddling Jong In’s torso, he had slipped to the edge of the bed. One foot awkwardly rested over Jong In’s thighs while the other was still in a kneeling position next to the sleeping man in its original position. The only anchor to his body from toppling off the bed was Chan Yeol’s sturdy weight against his back.

 

Chan Yeol’s eyes were wide, as if he was in shock over his own action, but his expression was stony, eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed, a reaction he would portray when vindicating his unexplainable feat. A simple translation would sum up that whatever it was that Chan Yeol did, whether it was pulling him away from Jong In, or holding onto Baek Hyun with such a force –Chan Yeol knew it and he meant it.

 

The silence that came forth after that was thick. Baek Hyun wondered how they can even breathe at all.

 

“Chan Yeol?” He asked again. Not because he wanted an answer, because he knew, answers, of any sort, will only confused him further, so he called out for the man only because he wanted to break the silence.

 

Chan Yeol’s hand fell from Baek Hyun’s shoulder, fingers rough and thick as they slipped over his . Shivers rippled involuntarily over his skin, and Chan Yeol’s palm was warm over his shoulder blades when the man pushed him forward, allowing Baek Hyun to straighten up from his slouching position.

 

“We’re going to be late.” Chan Yeol said, voice shaky, but none of them moved.

 

Limbs all still intact, Baek Hyun’s head still tilted upwards, his back pressed against warm palm. He was transfixed by the honest eyes, Chan Yeol’s expression, Chan Yeol’s body language. It deluded him with strange hope; questions quickly fell into plot in his head because he was wanting, he wanted so ing much, and could it be that Chan Yeol wanted it too?

 

Unsurprisingly, it was Jong In’s guttural groan that broke the spell.

 

Baek Hyun had turned back towards the man under him while Chan Yeol had scrambled towards the door, back pressed against the wood while face stubbornly turned sideways.

 

===

 

He didn’t know how walking into Se Hun’s house the next day to see he had bleached his hair into platinum blond had escalated into the two of them, lounging on the 3-sitter couch with the younger, enveloping Baek Hyun’s chest with an arm.

 

Se Hun’s body was warm. He was leaning casually against the couch and because of his grip around Baek Hyun’s body, the elder can only relax and slouched against his chest, head lolling to the side of long throat and strong smell of hair product. His legs were long on the sofa, left shoulder against the back of the cushion and back against the long expanse of Se Hun’s shoulder. The crown of his head would occasionally bump against the younger man’s pointy chin, but Se Hun didn’t react to it, so used to Baek Hyun being shifty and annoying.

 

His eyes rolled up to see Se Hun’s forever-in-a-state-of-frowning-face. Their position was relaxed with Baek Hyun basically slobbing over the tall male with no care in the world. It was comfortable as hell.

 

He looked down at Baek Hyun’s touch, however, pointy chin, sharp nose and defined jawline. He had grown up into a very beautiful man. It was strange to see Se Hun’s state of hair. He was so used to the inky black colour, the drastic change left quite an impact on him.

 

He lazily the bang that fell over the twenty year old man’s forehead with his right hand, silky strands cascaded over his digits, colour almost blending in with his fair skin. The man was quiet, eyes assessing the elder’s movement gallantly, gaze dipping gentle, even.

 

“Why did you do it?” He asked and almost smiled at the expected arched eyebrow.

 

“Do what?” Baek Hyun swore that Se Hun was programmed to answer his question with a question. His face was blank, not a trace of emotion can be found, and Baek Hyun didn’t know if that will ever be a favourable trait or not.

 

“Your hair.” He answered him. Se Hun’s stare hardened at his answer. There was a resignation glint to it, if that was even possible. It was as if Se Hun had expected his answer, but obviously didn’t like how correct he was.

 

“Don’t you like it?” he asked, voice and pitch still the same if not for the blank whiney undertone to it. Baek Hyun knew it well. Ten years ago back when Min Seok and Se Hun still lived in Bucheon before moving to the expensive city due to their father’s promotion. He remembered how ten year old Se Hun used to be very expressive, whining and running after Baek Hyun with snot drooling down his nose and Min Seok chasing after him with white handkerchief. Step brothers. Different mothers, but Min Seok had always been a great boy, and now, a greater man.

 

“It’s weird.” He said after a while. It made him mad for odd reasons, because he liked how clean Se Hun always looked like. To see him making such a daring and bold move showed how grown up the boy that used to chase him around was. It unsettled him at odd places, still stuck in the past where Se Hun will forever be a boy that won’t hesitate to show how much he really loved cuddling and milkshakes and chocolates without caring about people’s opinion.

 

He didn’t like it.

 

He didn’t like how much Se Hun had change over the years, and this move, this hair bleaching business, was a glaring proof.

 

It made him sad, because Se Hun will always be little Se Hun in his head.

 

He wondered if it made the man angry too at Baek Hyun’s narrowed mind set.

 

“But you liked Chan Yeol’s hair colour.” Se Hun said after a while and his statement caught him off guard. “You kept telling him how good it looked like on him, so what’s wrong with my hair?”

 

“Chan Yeol’s different.” He defended, always defending, as if he was a guilty man. His heartbeat went crazy under his chest, because suddenly, silver hair and long thick fingers and pouty lips clouded his mind, gruff voice calling out for his name. Wide shoulders and heavy weight pinning him down onto the mattress and all of his shameful wet dreams come forth to the front of his head.

 

“What makes him so different?” Se Hun’s tone was accusing, his grip around the elder’s chest was still a constant presence, and the obvious blooming distress was evident on Se Hun’s face. Eyebrows crinkling down, furrowed, and frown growing deeper.

 

“The colour makes you look older.” He finally said jaggedly, diverting the conversation into another direction. Se Hun didn’t buy it, he was sharp, and so Baek Hyun changed his strategy, allowing his fingers to run across the younger man’s warm scalp. He knew Se Hun liked it when he did that. It was strange to touch another man like this, he thought, he didn’t think any normal man would usually do this, but Se Hun melted. He knew the man liked to be touch, liked skin contact, and the only other person that would do it to him was only him. Min Seok hated to be pet and cuddled, Chan Yeol was too aggressive and jumpy, whereas Jong Dae just can’t stay still and would feel awkward to be manhandled. 

 

But his tactic worked anyway, Se Hun at least got over the conversation of hair colour and Chan Yeol.

 

“I’m twenty this year, Baek Hyun.”

 

Hyung. Where’s your respect?”

 

“None after you threw up on my brother’s expensive rug four months ago and had me accountable for it.”

 

“I was drunk.”

 

“And you would recall that I’ve specifically told you to stop drinking before you got drunk.”

 

“You mean that half-hearted you pulled on me where you told me to go to sleep? Right in the middle of the party?”

 

“If you’ve heeded me, you won’t be throwing up your lunch on my brother’s rug.”

 

“Grudge is an unbecoming trait to keep, Se Hun-nie.”

 

“He barred me from entering his room for three whole months!”

 

“You have your own room! Why on earth do you need to go into his?”

 

“He’s my brother! And I happen to like his company!”

 

“Oh screw this.”

 

“No, screw you.”

 

Chan Yeol walked in on them like this –bantering with Baek Hyun’s fingers still in Se Hun’s hair and the younger’s eyes soft and warm on him. He looked up when he heard a loud thump sound and saw that Chan Yeol had shrug his bag onto the floor before his eyes swiped over the two of them on the couch.

 

His stance was nonchalant, his grin was cheeky, but it was easy for Baek Hyun to see right through his farce, to see right through the fiery eyes and clenched fist.

 

Because they were best friends.

 

Despite knowing Se Hun and Min Seok much longer, he’d spent the better half of his day with Chan Yeol because they were classmates, they had the same fire. And more than four years of friendship allowed him the privilege to see and understand all of his best friend’s actions and body languages.

 

“What’s this?” He said, voice a little breathless and it made Baek Hyun’s breath hiccupped at odd melodious staccato. Chan Yeol sounded as if he was affected. “You two look so indecent like this.” The raised eyebrows was comical, not matching with the red beanie atop silver hair and black varsity jacket with leather sleeves pulled to his elbows atop white tee and black skinny jeans. “Lemme join the two of you, and we’ll have an even more scandalous .” He looked so ing gorgeous.

 

Chan Yeol stalked over to them, unknowingly making Baek Hyun’s palm sweat and freezing up, before the man kneeled onto the sofa with unblinking eyes, knees dipping into the cushiony surface of the sofa between his obscenely opened thighs and Baek Hyun thought he saw it. Heat, hidden like a lukewarm whiskey and hunger and they were thick, a little hint of headiness to it, and they made his lips dry and mouth, strangely watered.

 

It can’t be.

 

It can’t be, because this must just be some game to the man’s eyes. A challenge or a joke of the sort, because it simply just can’t be and his guts clenched in dejectedly, disappointment already quickly travelling up to his chest, but it still made no move in slowing down his heartbeat.

 

He had to remind himself of one glaring fact –

 

Chan Yeol liked games after all.

 

He ing loved games.

 

The tallest of the three had placed his palm over the back of the sofa, his knees were on the span of space between Baek Hyun’s thighs, coarse material of his skinny jeans touching the inner part of his legs and his height shadowed the two other men as he leaned in. His lips stretched into a strained and forced grin, his face was inching closer and his hand that was on the back of the couch had dipped closer to Baek Hyun’s shoulder with each of his deliberate movement.

 

It was a move laced with a domineering force. Baek Hyun thought his own eyes were as wide as a saucer and he had stopped breathing at all. Chan Yeol’s cologne was strong, he smelled good, and Baek Hyun wondered for the umpteenth time, why was it so hard for him to even form a word? A protest? To tease back or just some reaction at all? Why was it so hard to form a thought without worshipping his best friend like a ing lunatic?

 

Baek Hyun wondered if the man was even aware of all the effect he had on him by just breathing and existing alone. How desperate he made Baek Hyun the last five weeks, caught up in guilty and confusing wanton desire for something he will always knew to be so unattainable.

 

He didn’t know that he was capable of procuring any sort of noise until Chan Yeol’s other free hand made a grab around the collar of his chequered shirt before quickly pulling the shorter man forward, intending for it to be playful, when Baek Hyun was all in all, putty in the man’s hand. The forcefulness of his tug made him moan, but he had quickly bit his lips and they had sounded like a pathetic whimper instead and then he saw it again. The ember, Chan Yeol’s widening his eyes before in his lip with his teeth. 

 

“Oh hyung, you’re back?”

 

Se Hun’s bored drawl drew both of their attention and Chan Yeol snapped back his body up into a kneeling position like a coiled spring, immediate and fast, fingers quickly unclasping from the other man’s collar like he was burnt.

 

“Oh please,” Min Seok said dismissively and Baek Hyun eyed, with wide eyes and painful chest, the elder man that now had stood few feet behind Chan Yeol by the doorway. “Don’t mind me, and do continue with this strange session of yours.” Chan Yeol had scrambled to his feet in a heartbeat at that and his face was surprisingly red, his eyes wide.

 

“What ? This is plain voyeurism, and I’m the third party –singled out.” Se Hun grumbled as he switched the channel from The Voice to CNN, which was strange, because he was sure they were watching Scandal before and the episode was just starting when Chan Yeol walked in. When did the younger man even change the channel?

 

Min Seok snorted in response before walking past Se Hun, flicking his stepbrother’s forehead with a muttered, “.” under his breath and despite how Chan Yeol’s head was straight, he can clearly see uncertain orbs eyeing the white carpet under his feet.

 

Baek Hyun straightened up, and it was then that he realised Se Hun’s hand was no longer around his chest and he looked up to see Chan Yeol scratching the back of his head distressfully as he followed Min Seok into the kitchen, probably to offer some help with dinner.

 

What the hell was happening anyway?

 

He moved until he was no longer leaning against the other younger man and sat straight on the couch, feet firm against the carpet and head facing the entrance to the living room. He pulled his feet up until he was sitting with crossed feet and he leaned down, cold and sweaty fingers pressed to close over his face and his heartbeat still had yet to calm down.

 

The drawling sound of the reporter presenting the news should be a distraction enough, and Se Hun’s quiet hum of disagreement at the potential hike in the petrol’s price should’ve steal his attention away –but he can’t. He ing can’t.

 

Because he was already struggling to breathe as it was and to make things worst –he was sporting a bloody half hard .

 

He was ed.

 

===

 

a/n: OMG, just so you know, author-nim is an idiot. Because I am constantly on the move (between my hostel and home), I save all of my WIP and newest finished work in my flash disc. See, this flash disc is important because not only does it have my mp3s (for my car), it also holds my resume, my scanned certs and what not (for work application purposes). I friggin thought I lost it! I almost cried, because the completed Ride the Bull is IN there, as well as my completed few projects that I will upload once I’m done with this one. Ho God. The thing is, I’m not usually this careless, because I’m a creature of habit. I know where I put my stuffs all the time (I can usually tell if my things were moved even the slightest bit, no , this is no exaggeration because I am petty like that). So imagine how frustrating I was when I thought I lost everything. Like seriously. Can you imagine? Six finished projects and five WIPs? I don’t think I can write everything back, I almost gave up.

 

And then came the epiphany.

 

I checked my laundry bag.

 

There, lo and behold.

 

In the pocket of my shirt.

 

My beautiful flash disc.

 

Just so you know, I will transfer the whole thing (my projects and other scanned stuff) into a new flash disc and tied them to my car key and take the with me to bed! To be safe.

 

Anyway, that’s that. I’m going out now because FINALLY, I am healthy enough to watch Star Trek (I just had my spine surgery last week so I can’t sit in certain position, but meh). GODDAMNIT I JUST CAME BACK FROM WATCHING STAR TREK OMFG IT WAS SO GOOD TTTTT! CHRIS PINE CAN HAVE MY SOUL I WANT TO GET LOST IN HIS BLUE EYES!!!!

 

So.

 

Anyways.

 

How was this chapter? Yay? Nay? Drop me a comment or a million and lemme know!

 

:D

 

-bluecoins