IV

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake

 

[ Hyosung's POV ]

 

"My head...." I groaned as I woke up feeling a little fuzzy.

"Hey..." I heard a voice call next to me. I turned my head slightly seeing the guy from earlier.

"Y-You!" I pointed towards him.

"Me? What about me?" He laughs while pointing at himself.

"What happened?"

"Right... You fell off the gate, and you bumped your head against something sharp to make it bleed, and now you have stitches in your head.."

'S-Stitches!?" I then touched my head feeling the stitches. "Ow..."

"Idiot.. Don't touch it..." Kikwang removed my hands away from the stitches and blows on it gently. I closed my eyes and felt the cool breeze on my head. Just when I was feeling a little more at ease...

"Hey...I'm NOT 5! So you don't have to blow on it..." I snapped back into reality.

"It makes things better though! That's what my mom always tells me.." His eye smile shows. I cringed at the sight of it.

"What? Is my smile that bad?"

"Why am I talking to you anyway...." I fell back down to the bed pulling the blanket all the way up covering my head. Ignoring him.

"Hey.. I'm talking to you.." He tries to pull away the blanket from me, but I was holding on to it tightly.

"Aish.... What's wrong?" He let's go of the blanket. I didn't answer him and remained silent. Then I heard him pull a chair over to the bed side.

"Hyosung... Tell Kwangie what's wrong..." He pokes me on my side. My foot kicked up and the blanket fell off.

"Yah... Are you that ticklish?" He grins.

"Don't EVER touch me..." I glared at him, but he was not taken back one bit.

"Your not scary... If your trying to be.. You should just quit now.." I raised an eyebrow at him. "What is he trying to say?"
 

I continued to stare at him blankly. Still trying to understand what he was trying to say. "Your not scary.. If your trying to be..You should quite now?" The words echoed in my head repeatedly. I looked down and played with the white sheets that were on the bed. Then I looked back up to him. He was still looking at me. I shifted my eyes towards the window, and felt my face begin to heat up.

 

 

 

[ Kikwang's POV ]

 

"You stupid Kwangie! Why did you say that!?"

Just when my eyes lay on her she looks up and turns away blushing. "Oh... Blushing now?" I let out a low giggle.

"What?" She looks back at me with a red face still.

"It's nothing..." I chuckled silently covering my mouth.

"Yah.. It has to be something.. You keep on laughing!"

"No seriously! It's nothing!" I continued to laugh, but tried to stop myself. I bit my lip trying to prevent another laugh from coming out. I looked back towards the clock.

"Come on.. We need to get to class.." I held out my hand for her, but she refused it and got up on her own.

"Are you feeling okay? Dizzy?" I put my hand on her shoulder. She shook her head and released herself from my grip.

"Alright, BUT if you feel sick or anything come tell me! Okay?" We walked through the hallways.

"Where's your classroom?"  She pointed towards room 3A.

"Ah.. Me too!" I smiled cheerfully while clapping. Then when I opened the door. The classroom fell silent and the teacher was staring at us.

"YAH! You two know what time it is?" The teacher smacked the ruler on the desk. I flinched from the noise, but proceeded my way towards the class.

"She fell and hit her head, and had to get stitches.. She fell unconscious for awhile and I had to take her to the nurse.." The teacher kept looking at us as if we were trying to come up with an excuse.

"Really.. It's the truth..." Hyosung finally spoke up.

"Aish.. Even if your in an idol group Kikwang.. Aigoo.. Fine.. I'm letting you guys off this ONE time, but if your late again..." She shook her head, and told me to sit in my assign spot.

As I made my way between the desk. I heard some people whispering.

"Oppa~" Someone whispered and waved to me. I smiled and waved back. Which caused many girls to squeal. I chuckled and sat down in my seat. I was actually far away from Hyosung. Which made me sad. I wonder where Doojoon and the rest of them were? Maybe we don't have the same class. I let out a sigh and leaned back against my seat.

"Kikwang! Do you know the answer to this?" The teacher pointed to the board. I looked at it and shook my head.

"Aish.. Hyosung. Do you know?" Hyosung nodded and made her way towards the front. As she makes her way to the front boys started to whistle and make unnecessary comments. I don't know why, but I felt anger flare up inside of me. Then I finally knew the reason why they did that. Her skirt was a little shorter, and was ripped.

I was about to speak up, but felt someone tap on my shoulder lightly. 

"Kikwang-ssi.. Do you remember me?" The girl smiles.

"No.. Sorry I don't.." I spoke out uninterested keeping my eyes on the guys who were literally eyeing Hyosung up and down. "Tch. They make me sick."

I felt my hand clenched into a tight fist.

"Umm.. Kikwang-ssi? Are you okay?" I felt another tap on my shoulder.

"I'm fine..." I release my hand from it's fist as Hyosung went to go sit back down into her seat.

"Oh.. Alright, but oppa.. You seriously don't remember me?" I turned my head to the girl that was pouting. I stared at her blankly. I was trying hard to remember because some how.. It felt like I knew her from somewhere.  Then it hits me.

"Ah! Your--"

 

 

[ Yoseob's POV ]

 

"Oppa! Oppa! Please sing your line in You!" The fan girls cheered. I didn't feel like singing right now, but I couldn't say no to my dear fans.

"I'm gonna make you love me~" I sang while making a heart with my hand, and that just one line or gesture made the girls scream even louder.

"Shh.. Can you guys keep it down?" I pleaded with my eyes, so they would stop squealing every two seconds.

"Arrasseo oppa~" They whispered. I chuckled at how cute they sounded. 

After a while everyone started to pack up and headed to the next class since we were moving to P.E. now. As I stuck my papers in my school bag I see Jieun cleaning up the chalk board.

"Jieun-ssi~ Do you need help?" I asked her.

"No.. I'm good.. Go on ahead or you'll be late!' Jieun shoo's me off.

"Okay then..." I pretended to make steps as if I'm leaving. Then I watch Jieun a little longer as she was clearing up the board. Then I see her trying to reach the very top of the board. She kept on jumping. I tried my best to hold in my laugh. Then I secretly grabbed the eraser and wiped off the top for her.

 

 

[ Jieun's POV  ]

 

"Jieun-ssi~ Do you need help?" Yoseob cute voice rings in my ear.

"No.. I'm good. Go on ahead or you'll be late!" I shooed him off and continued cleaning the board. I heard his foot steps leave, and as I continued cleaning the board. I couldn't reach the very top and tried to jump, but got no where. I started to get a little frustrated, but then I feel someone breath against the back of my neck as he cleaned the very top. I turned my head slightly trying to get a shot of who he was. Yoseob!?

"W-What are you doing he-here!? I thought y-you le-left!?" I turned around facing Yoseob, but that just made the situation a little worse.

His arm was still extended to the very top of the board and he was leaning close against me. He looks down and stares at me. His eyes soften up and I felt my face start to grow a little warm. 

"Jieun-ssi..." Yoseob whispers in my ears. I flinched back. "He's not some weird ert right? no.. Yoseob is not some sort of ..." I shook my thoughts away.

"Ah! P.E.! We have to go change!" I pushed Yoseob off of me and quickly made my way to the girls locker room.

 

[ Yoseob's POV ]

 

"Jieun.. You are so innocent, and funny.. I was just playing.." I chuckled as I made my way towards the guys locker room. It was empty. "Am I late!?"

I quickly went to my locker and took out my t-shirt and shorts. I took off my shirt and was about to put on my gym shirt, but I felt that someone was watching me. I turned around, but saw no one. Then I looked to my left and right and still saw no one. I even looked up and down just to make sure.

After I was finished getting dressed I just shook off the thought that someone was watching me and headed to P.E.

 

[ No one's POV ]

 

Click. Click.

"Gotcha... Now you will regret your choice of staying back in school..." The mysterious lady with the hat that was covering her face chuckles.

She looks through her camera of all the photo's she taken. Including the incident that just happened with Jieun and Yoseob.

I huge grin plasters on her face."You will be sorry... All of you..." Were her last words as she heads off to find the other members.

 

 


 

A/N :

Sorry for the long wait ! I'm currently busy with school, but will still try my best to update as soon as possible!

I will also treat you guys to some GIFS since I haven't updated for almost a month now :P

Comments are much appreciated ^___^ Also forgive me for any errors in grammar, or spelling..

& I don't own any of the GIFS. They belong to the owners of them ^.^

 

Kisung<3