II

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake

 

 

[ Kikwang's POV ]

 

What's up with that girl? I was just being the nice guy I am and telling her how much I liked her drawing and she just ignores me and leave!

Maybe she doesn't know I'm Lee Kikwang? Yeah... That's gotta be it.

 

"Kikwang.. Did you say something to that girl to make her leave?" Doojoon chuckles.

"Psh.. I was just saying how much I liked her drawing.. She just rudely leaved without even saying thanks or anything..." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"That's Hyosung for ya.." Jieun smiles. So her name is Hyosung? I'll remember that..

"What.. Do you mean Jieun-ssi?" 

"She's just been through a lot.. You wouldn't understand what she's going through unless you were in her shoes..." Jieun smile faded instantly when she was talking about Hyosung.

The room then was put into awkward silence. 

"Were... Sorry to hear that?..." Yoseob try breaking up the silence in the air. 

"Umm.. maybe I should get going to.." Jieun quickly packed her things, but Yoseob grabbed her hand.

"Y-Yes Yoseob?"

"Can we exchange numbers?" 

"Of course..." Jieun smiles and quickly jotted down on a piece of paper her phone number and hands it to Yoseob.

"Umm.. See you later?"

"hehe sure!" Jieun waves goodbye and leaves.

"Dude... You seriously have the hots for her.." I smirked.

"W-What!? Are you crazy! I don't like that Jieun..."

"He likes Lee Jieun..." Junhyung smirks behind those hidden shades.

"Yah..."

"It's the truth though..." Dongwoon nodded.

While they kept arguing I was thinking about Hyosung. 

Call me noisy or what ever you want, but I want to know what happened in her past. Maybe I can help her? 

"Guys... We should be going to our dorm now.. Manager just called..." Doojoon annouces.

"Okay!" Yoseob smiles. While everyone else follow his lead.

 

 

 

[ Hyosung's POV ]

 

 

Who gave him permission to look at other people drawings!? This is private.. It's not meant for anyone else to see, but me... Even Jieun can't see it, and she's like my sister...

 

I closed my sketchbook gently and placed it in a secret place. I thought about that guy who looked at my drawing. 

I better stay away from them.. I think there gonna cause me trouble..

Since it was getting late I should be going to bed, but then I remember there was no school tomorrow. 

Maybe I should head to the convience store? I'm hungry anyway.. I should go get some snacks...

I threw on a baggy hoodie and shorts. Then threw my hair into a messy bun and got my wallet, phone, and left.

As I was walking around the corner I smelled alcohol? Well it stinked.. That's all I knew.. Maybe it was best to stay home actually..

 I kept on walking then felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly brushed it off and was about to run away, but he stopped me.

"Wait! Your Hyosung right?" I turned around recognizing this voice. The guy who peeped at my drawings!

I turned around ignoring him leaving.

 

 

 

[ Kikwang's POV ]

 

 

This girl... I want to warn her not to walk alone at night.. There's weird people around here. I guess I should just follow her? Maybe I'll scare her..

I'll just keep a good distance between us.

 

I saw her stop by the convient store. Maybe she's out to buy some late night snack. I sat at the bench waiting for her to come out. 

Then I looked up to see her right in front of me. I jumped backwards startled.

"Sorry... I wanted to make sure you okay walking alone at night..." I scratched the back of my head.

"Umm..T-T-Th..." I looked at her. She was looking down blushing. I couldn't help, but laugh. It was too cute.

I knew what she wanted to say. Thank you, but I just want to hear it from her. I watched her closely as she was trying so hard to say the words.

Then she just threw the bag at me and left. 

I started at her disappearing figure dumbfounded.

Ummm... What the hell?

Then I looked down at the brown bag. I opened it to find a note. 

 

To: Babo

I want to say thank you for looking after me. I knew you were following me behind....

Umm.. and please don't look at my drawings anymore kay?

 

- Hyosung 

 

 

"Hehe.. What a weird girl... " I chuckled. I put the card back inside the bag along with some snacks she bought for me, and headed back to the dorm.

 

 

 

[ Hyosung's POV ]

 

 

"UGH!" I punched my pillow repeatidly. I shouldn't have went up to thank him.. What am I.. Turning soft? NO...I should of gave him the other letter.

"GAH!" I threw my pillow across my room. I watch the pillow hit the door falling back down. I stared at the note that I crumpled up by the trash. 

Hyosung you babo....

 

 


 

A/N :

 

Annyeong~ 

Sorry for not keeping up with the updates ! I'll try harder from now on ! >.< 

And is anyone here a Infinite fan? ^o^ Kekekeke ~

Comment to keeps me motivated! SO.. Comment away !