III

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake

 

[ Kikwang's  POV ]

 

"Wake up! Wake up!" Doojoon shouts banging on the door.

"What ..." I rubbed my eyes still sleepy.

"Were gonna be late for school!" Doojoon hollers shoving a piece of bread in his mouth. My eyes shot open. I quickly climbed my way out of my bunk and changed to the uniforms. I checked to see if any of the other members were sleeping still. Yoseob was still sleeping hugging his banana pillow.

"YAH! YOSEOB! GET UP!" I shouted shaking him violently.

"Whaa~" Yoseob whines.

"Should we just leave him?" I asked the other members.

"YAH! Leave me? I'm already awake!" Yoseob grins widely.

"Bu-.."

"We tricked you babo~" Yoseob chuckles.

"Aish...." I pouted.

"Haha we still have another 10 minutes! Right hyung?" Dongwoon head showed up by the door.

"Right! Well.. Let's go!" Doojoon grabs his school bag and slung it over his shoulder.

"Wait... Where's Junhyung?" Doojoon stops by the door slipping on his shoes.

"I'll go get him!" Yoseob raises his hand smiling cheekily.

We nodded putting on our shoes waiting for them to come out. Junhyung was still sleepy and in a grumpy mood, but that's how he's usually is.

"Hyung! Come on! Were gonna be late!" Dongwoon walks by Junhyung.

"Yah.. Don't you think I already know that?" Junhyung gave him a look.

"Sorry hyung..." Dongwoon pouts walking over to me. 

"It's alright dongwoonie~" I smiled giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"Yea..." He nodded.

"Let's get in the managers car!" Doojoon opens the door going in the back seat. Hyunseung sits next to Doojoon, and Junhyung went in next. Yoseob and I sat in the front with Dongwoon. 

We were all excited to go to school. Even Junhyung. He's just not showing it.

 

------------

 

 

[ Hyosung's POV ]

 

I lazily shoved the last piece of bread in my mouth and slipped on my shoes. I slung my bag over my shoulder walking out of the front door. I pulled the keys out of my pocket locking my door. I then walked to school. It was a nice day, but it was just a little to hot to be a nice day. I mean. I was already sweating just by walking out of the house! That's how hot it is today. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead with my back hand.

"So... hot.." I mumbled as my steps grew heavier. Then I saw Jieun making her way at the corner.

"Hyo! Come quickly! Were late!" Jieun waits for me. I ran over to her.

"Were not late Jieun.. We still have 5 minutes.." 

"W-Whaaa~ No we don't.. I checked.." Jieun and I looked at each other.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking for my phone. Jieun nods. I pulled my phone out to check the time.

"OMO! We have 2 minutes!" My eyes widen and Jieun starts to panic.

"No time to panic! Let's just run for it!" Jieun and I start running to school. As we arrived the school gates were close.

"Jieun.. What do we do now..." I looked at her worried.

"I don't k-"

"Jieun-ssi!" I looked over my shoulder to see the guy from earlier.

"Yoseob!" Jieun smiles waving to him.

"Yah.. You shouldn't be smiling at a time like this...." I mumbled.

"What was that Hyosung?" Jieun looks at me.

"Nothing.." I looked away. Then the other 5 boys came.

"Annyeong~" One of them bowed.

"Hehe.. Annyeong Kikwang.." Jieun giggles. I ignored them crossing my arms over my chest.

"You know.. We arrived late.. The gates are closed..." Jieun points towards the entrance.

"What!? I swear.. We had like 10 minutes earlier..." Doojoon exclaims.

"What should we do now? Our car already left..." Yoseob looks at Doojoon.

"We can't get in... We have to climb over.."

"What!? You crazy hyung!" Dongwoon looks at Doojoon.

"I'm serious.. We might get in trouble, but... It's a risk were gonna have to take.." Doojoon face expression changes.

"Hyung.. Are you really sure about this?" Dongwoon asks.

"Yes.. Now come on.. Ladies first.." Doojoon looks at Jieun.

"Oh.. I'm wearing a skirt.. I can't climb over.." Jieun blushes.

"Ah.. R-Right... Well.. What are we gonna do now?" Doojoon rubs the nape of his neck.

We all stood their silently. Not knowing what to do. It was awkward actually. Even if Jieun did know them. They haven't seen each other since a while back.

"I.. have an idea.." Hyunseung blurts out.

"And... What is this idea of yours?" Dongwoon turns his head towards Hyunseung.

"We... Climb through the window..."

"Are you kidding me? How can we climb a window when were locked out?" Junhyung raised an eye brow.

"Ah! We can climb through the gate!"

"Aigoo... I think he was sleeping while standing up..." Yoseob mutters.

"I guess were just gonna have to climb over it then..." Jieun looks at me.

"Umm... Why don't you guys go first? Then we'll go after" Jieun asks them.

"Alright! Come on then!" Doojoon easily climbed over the gate. Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Junhyung also. The shortest were the ones that had the trouble, but their strength came in handy.

"Alright.. Come on Hyosung..." Jieun held out her hand to me. I grabbed it as she helped me up.

"Shouldn't I be the one pulling you up? I'm stronger..." I chuckled silently.

"Ah! Right! I'm so stupid.." Jieun stuck her tongue out. As I got up we heard a rip. Jieun and I exchange looks.

"Hyosung... Did your uniform rip?"

"Wait.. Let me..." I stared at the rip at my skirt. Know it was officially half an inch shorter.

"Hey you guys down their.. Mind turning away while we jump down?" Jieun looks at them.

"Oh! Right! Let's give these girls some privacy guys.." Doojoon and the others turns around .

I jumped down first trying to hold down my skirt from flying up. While Jieun did the same, but the only problem was she landed on top of me. I soon felt a sharp pain in my head.

"A-Are you guys oka-" Yoseob turns back, but soon turns away. I was to hurt to notice what was going on, but Jieun was blushing wildly.

"Ah! Hyosung! Your head! It's bleeding!" Jieun gasps. The other members quickly turned around running towards me.

"We need to bring you to the nurse!" Dongwoon exclaims.

"No I'm fine.. It's just a small cut..." I felt my legs go a little wobbly. My head was still pounding. I put my hand on my head trying to keep my balance straight.

"No your not fine.. Come on your going to the nurse and that's final.." Kikwang scooped me up in his arms as he carried me inside.

"I-I can walk .. By myself..." He ignored me and continues walking.

 

 

 

- Jieun's POV -

 

"Wah! Look at those two!' I squealed.

"Hey.. When did they become so close? Did they meet before?" Doojoon looks at them.

"Hyung! Remember last night! Kikwang was smiling like an idiot with that bag in his hand!" Dongwoon exclaims.

"Your right! Something's fishy.. "

"I have a plan... Let's try to find out what's going on between those two.." Hyunseung whispers.

"Alright... Operation 34.. Kikwang's secret!' Yoseob whispers loudly.

"Yah... Operation 34? What the he-"

"No swearing on school grounds Junhyung.." Doojoon covers his mouth. Junhyung gave him the look.

"Yoseob.. Why is it operation 34?" Dongwoon asks.

"I don't know.. I like the sound of it.. It sounds.. Cool.."

"No.. it sounds lame.." Junhyung rolls his eyes.

"It's not lame! Your lame!" Yoseob argues back.

"Yoseob.. When we get back to the dorm.. Your gonna get it.."

"I'm not scared..." Yoseob puffed his chest up.

"Oh trust me.. You will be whe-"

"Stop arguing you two.. We have to worry about Kikwang and .. "

"Her name is Hyosung , Doojoon.." I looked at him.

"Ah yes.. Hyosung.. We need to make them get closer.." Doojoon smirks.

"I don't know.. Hyosung is hard to get close too..."

"But you guys are close.. Right?" Yoseob nudged his elbow at me.

"Yeah we are, but still.. Sometimes.. I still can't figure her out.."

"It's okay Jieun.. We will help you too.." Yoseob put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hehe yeah... Let's grow close together.." I smiled.

"Alright.. You two.. Enough.. Let's do operation 34 now.. put your hands in.." Doojoon put his hand in. Hyunseung and Dongwoon as well. I put my hand on top of Hyunseung while Yoseob put his on top of mine. Junhyung was the last one.

"One...two...three... FIGHTING!" We all shouted throwing our hands in the air.

"YES! Operation 34! We finally go with the name I chose! " Yoseob dances around.

"That's because this one didn't sound as lame as the other ones..." Doojoon starts walking to the school.

"Yah.. What's wrong with all the other ones I came up with?"

"They never relate to the topic were talking about..." Junhyung starts walking with Doojoon.

"Oh yeah? I like to see you guys try coming up with better names then.." Yoseob pouts crossing his arms over his chest.

"We well Hyung..." Dongwoon and Hyunseung walk together.

"Yah! Your just gonna leave me here!?" Yoseob complains.

"No.. Your walking with Jieun.." Junhyung turned back with a slight grin.

"Why are you grinning Junhyung?"

"I'm not.."

"You are..."

"I'm not...:

"You are...:

"I'm NOT..."

"You ARE.."

"Can you two please just stop arguing? Giving me a headache.." Hyunseung complains.

"I agree..." Doojoon raises his hand.

"What ever.. I'll just walk with Jieun then.." I saw Yoseob running back to me.

"JIEUN! Let's walk together.." Yoseob hooked his arms around mine.

"Sure..." I nodded. Then we followed behind the other members walking into the school.

 

 

 


 

A/N :

 

YAY! Finally updated ! xD

If there's any grammar or spelling errors ... Forgive me ! >_<
Anyways... Please comment or subscribe <3

It motivates me to keep writing! <3