I

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake

 

 

"Hello?" The Beast members poke their head through the doors.

"Oh hi there. Please come on in!" The principle smiles.

"Hi.. I'm Yoon Doo-"

"It's alright.. We know who you guys are already. No need for introductions. Let's just talk about some rules here." The principle cuts off Doojoon.

"Umm.. Okay.." 

"Please have a seat!" 

"Thank you" The beast members bowed down together.

"Alright let me get over some rules here.. Even though your idols.. I know it must be hard trying to balance out school work and your career, bu-"

"Actually.. We are taking a little break from the idol world right now. Were just going back to school.. We just want to be treated like normal kids..." Doojoon cuts off the principle.

"Yes. I heard from your manger about this. Now back to where I have started.. I don't want you guys creating too many commotions here. Especially since the girls are waiting outside my office door right now..."

"We will try to not create any problems principle, but no promises with that..." Doojoon looks at the other member.

"Alright.. Well.... You are free to go, and please try your best to keep up with any assignments.."

"Okay!" The Beast members headed their way outside of the office.

"Wow... The principle seems pretty chill..." Dongwoon stretches his arms.

"Your right..." Doojoon nod his head.

"What time is it right now?" Yoseob asks.

"5:30PM... There are still some students in this building.. So... Act normal.." Doojoon walks up ahead.

"Hey.. You think we can take a tour around the school?" Kikwang asks.

"Sure why not.. She didn't say we couldn't..." Hyunseung smirks.

"Trouble maker.." Junhyung sang out, but no one here's him.

As the group was taking the time to look around the school they stopped by the music room. 

"Hyungs let's go in here" Dongwoon points at the door. Dongwoon opens the door and see's two girls in the music room. 

One of them was singing and the other one was at the table doing something else.

"Oh.. Sorry to interrupt you guys.." Dongwoon bows down.

"Oh no it's oka..... Kikwang!?" The girl eyes widen.

"J-Jieun?" Kikwang was surprise as well. I mean.. What a coincidence to meet your old friend at a private rich school.

"Yoseob too!?" Jieun was smiling widely.

"Nice too meet you again Jieun-ssi" Yoseob walks over to give Jieun a hug. 

 

 

[ Hyosung's POV ]

 

"Kikwang!?" I drew her eyes away from the drawing when I heard Jieun voice. "Who is this Kikwang guy?" 

I took a quick glance at them and continues drawing. After about 10 minutes. It seems like Jieun and the guys are getting along well.
Their helping her with her vocals. Giving her a little advice here and then. 

I then felt a presence over me. I shook it off and continued with my drawing. 

"Hey.. Your really good!" One of the guys that were with Jieun looks at my drawing. My eyes widen and I quickly shut my sketchbook. 

"Woah there! Did I scare you? Sorry..." I didn't respond and started packing my things up. I don't want to talk to these boys right now.

They seem like the player type. A type who will crush and break your heart once they lay eyes on someone who's better looking then you. 

I stood up and slung my bag over my shoulder and headed outside the door. I stopped by the door seeing if Jieun will see me leave, but she was to busy playing with her other friends, So I left without a word. 
 

 


 

A/N :

 

Boring first chapter.. I know -___-

&

It was also short! GAH!

I promise in the future to give you better and longer chapters xD