Ditch Day Pt. Two (ft. Yeri and Irene of Red Velvet)

The Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri was silent the entire ride home,her eyes fixated on the bright lights of the city as they drove by. It wasn't until she found her arm once again in the iron hold of Yeri's that she began to feel the anxiety creep slowly into the pit of her stomach. Irene shook her head that the younger girl, she hates to punish the child however she can't let it go this time.

"Come on Yuri, let's get this over with. Afterwards, we can watch a movie before bed. Okay?" Irene smiles gently, pulling the hesitant girl out of the car. Making their way up the patio stairs, Yuri shakes her head before pulling with all her strength to be released. However Irene sighs, taking the smaller girl in both arms she practically drags the squirming teen into the house.

"Nooo unnie! Mianhae...really we just wanted to have fun!" The younger whined as the older girl huffs in annoyance before letting go and pointing to the nearest corner. 

"You are already in enough trouble Kim Yerim. I suggest you march your bum to that corner, because if I have to drag you over there you will regret it. Understand me?" Irene narrows her eyes, challenging the younger girl to disobey. Swallowing the lump in Yeri whimpers in defeat and begins walking slowly to the corner. 

"Faster young lady!" Irene snaps, sending a quick slap to the girl's when she notice how slowly the younger is walking. Yelping at the strike, Yeri runs quickly into the direction Irene pointed to. Seconds later she finds herself standing face to face with the all too familiar corner, the one Irene always sends her to when she's about to be punished.

"Stay there Yeri. Be happy that your other unnies aren't home, otherwise you would have had a lot of explaining to do as to why you decided to sneak off with a boy your barely even know." Irene shakes her head in disappointment, making her way into the her room to retrieve the paddle she only uses when the situation is really calls for it.

"No no no.... She's going to use the paddle? Dang it! She hasn't used that since I sneaked out to Taeminnie's party! That was months ago and I still feel the sting!!!" Yeri screams internay before doing the only logical thins she could think of...escaping.

"Yeri....I was thinking since the other's aren't here; I won't use the paddle. I'll let it go this time and use my ha-" Irene spoke gently as she entered the room,
feeling calmer than she was before. However she doesn't ever get to finish her sentence when she realizes her younger sister is no where to be seen.

"Yerim?" She panics instantly as soon as she sees the front door is slightly ajar. Sprinting to the entrance her eye twitches in anger when she sees the teenager running down the driveway and into the busy neighborhood.

Knowing the girl can out run her in an instant, Irene jumps into her car and quickly follows into the direction of Yeri. After several minutes of driving around without any luck, Irene is about to give up when she spots the panting girl enter a late night cafe across the street.

"Kim Yerim come back here now or else you want to worsen your punishment!" Irene screams in so much anger, she's exhausted of play chase all night. At this point she doesn't care if the customers in the cafe is staring at her like a mad woman, because Yeri has just enough time to gulp down the cup of water she had bought before she is off again.

"Aishhh how does this child have this much energy to run?!" She wonders in disbelief as the Yeri as pushes pass a crowd of people and in seconds is out the side door of the cafe. This time Irene is close behind and almost screams in relief when she traps the teen at a dead end once Yeri makes a wrong turn.

"Damn it!" Yeri screams to herself when she sees she has no where to run. Turning around to sprint back the other direction, she nearly has a heart attack when she's a extremely furious Irene glaring daggers into her soul. Yeri whimpers loudly as her unnie slowly stalks over, her eyes widening with every step Irene takes.

"Ummm hey Irene unnie....uhhh w-what bri-ings you out strolling at this t-ime of night?"Yeri stuttered innocently, had Irene not been thinking of ways to punish the girl without killing her...she would have been laughing at how innocent Yeri could act. However, she doesn't get the chance as she comes within several feet of the child.


"Yeri-ah do you know how much trouble you are in?" The older hisses sharply, all gentleness from before pushed aside. Yeri whines in defeat once Irene is face to face with her, however she refuses to give up so easily. "Time for phase two." She smirks, waiting for the right moment. 


Just as her unnie could grab a hold of her dongsaeng, Yeri zooms right past the older girl and back out into the main street. Running a few blocks down with Irene behind her, she makes her way towards a busy shopping center crowded with people enjoying the busy night life.

"No! Stay away from me!! Someone help me! Please!!!!" Yeri screams loudly, making sure to create a big scene as Irene shouts for her to slow down. Several bystanders look to the younger girl with concern as they see her angry unnie spewing out promises of a harsher punishment.

"When I get you! You are dead meat!! You can forget about sitting for weeks Kim Yerim!!" Irene shouts just as she reaches the tiring teen, putting in the last of the strength she has she tackles Yeri. "Owwww!!!" Yeri whimpers as in an instant she is almost crushed by her older sisters body weight.

"Yerim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter