Ditch Day Pt.One (ft. Sehun and Jongin of Exo)

The Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ditch Day Pt.One

"KIM JONGIN GET YOUR BACK OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!" A deep voice belows out as soon as the sunkissed 17 year old was spotted sprinting down the crowed sidewalk. Turning to look behind him, Jongin aka Kai squeals in shock as he notices how quickly his caretaker has caught up to him. Taking a sharp left he is able to maneuver into a smaller shopping center, successfully slipping towards the restrooms in the back of a random shop. As soon as he is into the individual unit, his back slums against the door as he desperately tries to capture his breath. 

-You have a new message-

A robotic voice fills the room along with a quick buzz vibrating in his back pocket, notifying a newly arrived text message. Reaching back he grabs his iPhone 6, sliding the lock screen open his eyes widen at how many messages he has received.

From:Taeminnie^^ 10:47 pm
Nini where are you?!! Minho hyung just got a text from Irene noona saying that Yeri ditched school with a boy by the name of Kai. Is this you?! Omg Nini I told you not fall for the girl's aegyo. I seen she updated her IG about being in the town festival near the school, is that where you are???

Jongin clicks on the older unread text messages.

From:Annoying Sehun 5:33pm
Kim Jongin where are you?!! Headmaster Jaejoong told me you were absent today, which is weird considering I dropped you off to first period. I'm on my way to talk to Xuimin sunsaegnim to get this sorted out, meet me there!

From:Cutie from Taemin's Party  5:45
Jonginnie oppa! My unnies just left, meet me at the festival gate in 20 minutes?

From:Annoying Sehun 6:14pm
I'm waiting here outside how far are you?

From:Annoying Sehun 6:42pm
Just spoke with Xuiminnie hyung. Seems like you decided to play hooky today? Not very wise Jongin, be at home when I get there or else...

From:Annoying Sehun 7:04 pm
Things are not looking well for you KIM JONGIN! Pick up the phone now!

Jongin quickly sends a text back to his bestfriend anxiety filling his chest as he glances back at the texts from his caregiver.

To:Taeminnie^^
Yahh how come you didn't tell that Yeri knows Sehun! Him and Irene noona is looking for us. We are so dead! What do I do?!!!?!

From Taeminnie^^
R.I.P. Nini's . Spent wonderful time on this earth,  before it was mercilessly spanked by a furious Oh Sehun. Should I call an ambulance once he gets ahold of you? Besides Sehun and Irene noona basically known each other forever, I told you that Sehun grew up with Yeri before they moved to the town nearby. Irene use to babysit Sehun. I told you this when I introduced Yeri to you at the party last month. 

To Taeminnie^^
Not much help!! Great to know that I basically played hooky with my caretaker's childhood friend! I'm so so dead, I can't believe this. Not to mention that may or may have not did something stupid to stall time when he first found us. I can't stay in here forever! 

From Taeminnie^^
Good luck! I'll bring an icepack for your bum tomorrow! PS Yeri is basically a younger sister to him, I kniw you are older than him by a few months but just so you know. Oh Sehun doesn't take punishment lightly, I'm sure you know that though. Sorry Nini you screwed up big time. Good luck! 

Jongin sighs in frustration, nearly squealing in fright once he hears a light tap on the door. "Oppa let me in!" A small voice whispers desperately beihing the hard wood. Letting out a breath of relief the boy cracks open the door just enough to see the the wide eyes of his 16 year old dongsaeng staring back at him. "Let me in oppa, Sehunnie oppa is around the corner!" Just as she finishes her sentence a very pissed off Sehun barges his way towards them. "Get in here!" Jongin shrieks, grabbing ahold of the young girl before slamming the door into the other boy's face. 

"KIM JONGIN! KIM YERIM! Open this door now!! Sehun shouts in anger, pounding his palm against the door. Both Jongin and Yeri backs away carefully, looking at each other for help. "Oppa Sehunnie oppa is soo mad! You shouldn't have thrown your bubble tea at him! Do you know how much trouble we are in? You shouldn't have taken me to the festival!" Yeri whines loudly, pouting cutely at the older boy. Jongin's eyes widen as his points to himself in disbelief.

"Me you told me to bring you! You wouldn't stop begging me until we saw the pretty hello kitty store! I'm not at fault for this either! Besides what else could I have done? Do you know how badly Sehun spanks? If I had let him catch me in the boba shop, he would have done it there! At least we got a head start in running, besides how did you find me anyways I thought you went the other way?" Yuri huffs out in annoyance with the older boy. "Well I'll let you know that I ran into my unnie and if you think Sehun oppa is scary. Irene unnie was so red! I ran away and bumped into oppa searching in this store. It only made sense that you would hide in thr bathroom. But now what? We are sitting ducks."

Jongin nods in agreement,  he can practically hear Sehun tapping his foot impatiently on the other side of the door. He thinks for a while before he claps in hands together excitedly. "I have a plan, your unnie didn't follow you here right?" He recieves a head shake in response, causing ng him to smile even more. "Okay then, I have a plan to get Sehun away from the door. Just be quiet." Jongin picks up his phone and dials a number leaving the younger girl with a puzzled look. "Hello yes, I'm going to need you to send security. I'm with my younger sister in the bathrooms at the shop next to the pet accessories shop. There is a guy following us in and is banging on the door. Please hurry." Jongin fakes a desperate cry and smiles as the operator sends the shopping center security. 

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT JONGIN!! YOU ARE ASKING FOR A DEATH WISH!!" Yuri screams in shock not believing what she just heard. Jongin covers when he hears a light knock on the door. "Open up youngsters it's security." Jongin hears a gentle voice call out from the otherside. Hesitantly Jongin reaches for the handle after exchanging nervous looks with Yuri. Turning it slowly he is met with a kind smile from a slightly older gentleman, behind Jongin notices Sehun standing with his arms crossed speaking with another security officer. As soon as his eyes lock with the younger boy's a shudder runs up down his spine. 

"Kim Jongin, care to explain what's happening?" Sehun growls his hands gesturing to the two security guards. Swallowing the lump in his throat he glances at Yuri who's eyes are fixated at the front entrance. Following her gaze he notices a very upset woman making her way over. "Irene unnie...." Irene furrows her eyebrows as soon as she spots Sehun and the security. "Kim Yerim you are so going to get it when we get home." Irene snaps grabbing ahold of youngest and pulling her close. "Unnie I can explain I-Owww!!!"  A yelp interrupts her sentence followed by another loud smack. "Ahh unnie that hurts!!" Yeri whimpers as Irene turns her to face the older men.

 "I'm sorry for my dongsaeng's trouble, we'll be going now. March young lad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter