Chapter 2

[AllKook] Into the novel, change destiny

Stepping out the bathroom, quietly looking all around then he stopped at the closest. He stepped slowly to it and opened… Next thing he knew made him stand rooted to the spot..

     - Oh God! Things like this you called clothes, huh?! What kind of clothes that’s cut both in the front and in the back? It’s like saying to people to be instead! How could he buy these rubbish??

     Jungkook annoyedly looked at the ragged clothes. This boy is so unbelievable. Clearly disliked it so much but still buy to tight the closest!

     No hesitation, Jungkook gathered all of them to throw away. Chose the most suitable clothes ( normal clothes), he wore it. Sell… I have to sell these messes…

     Once again stepped out the bathroom, Jungkook fixed his collar. From afar, the sound of his mother calling him:

     - Jungkook ah, wake up, you’re getting late. Down the stair, I prepared the breakfast for you, hurry up darling!

     So warm. It’s been a long time since the last time he heard those warm-loving words like that. His previous incarnation is too luckless, why this time not to be selfish to enjoy it?

     - I know. Give me a second…

     Saying that, Jungkook quickly stepped out of the room. Standing in front of his mother, he gave a bright smile. But the smile didn’t last long when he saw someone’s behind mother’s back.

     - Jungkook ah, Good morning

     Isn’t this the “perfect heroine”?? Beautiful figure, naïve character, gaining people’s love is right thou.. Too bad..her personality is not that clean, everything about her is lies! I will “repay” your “kindness” little by little, Yoo Jihyun (fake name).

     - Please put down that face Yoo Jihyun! – Jungkook glanced hatefully

     Jihyun startled. How come the deadly aura from Jungkook which never had before is here?? Standing in front of you, she was scared for no reason. Moreover, where does this pure beauty come from? Even purer and cuter than hers. Where is Jungkook’s daily sharp-tongued and fake?? How could one person change so much after a night? Normally, his face has a thick layer of face powder, dark-black lined eyes, also a giant glasses too. But now, he’s better than her at every aspects! The hatred slowly rose in her head. What Jungkook has, she will have it at all costs, even that heavenly face!

     - I didn’t mean to… Aunty, I don’t eat breakfast anymore. I will go to school first – She looked at him and Mrs. Jeon shyly, made up the most pitiful face of hers. But Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon are already immune to it, so.. her acts are useless.

     - You can go! – Mrs. Jeon said

     Jihyun stomped out the house angrily. Before going, she also glanced at him and then went to the main door.

     - Mom, today I want to be off school. I want to sell all clothes in the closet and by the way go to shopping mall to buy new clothes again. – Sitting in the dining table, Jungkook picked up the chopsticks then slowly talked to his mother.

     - Really?? O..Okay. But what makes you change like this? – she surprisingly looked at her precious son

     - I want to live honestly with myself from now on. – He smiled gently then continued to finish the breakfast.

     - Good job darling! – she smiled gently

 

     Because in the last incarnation, he’s so poor that he didn’t know how to drive a car, everyday just by “two feets” or sometimes luckier was by bus, so he felt quite strange with cars, even this body already knew how to drive but he still want to go by taxi.

     In this incarnation, his mother had to work so much after getting out of that “hell hole”. Finally she was repaid. The property is getting bigger and bigger, he was inherited riches from his mother.

     The car stopped at Golden Plaza shopping mall. Jungkook got off and went inside with admired looks from people around him. His beauty overshadowed everything. And our boy still didn’t know anything and step in.

 

~ In the shopping mall~

     He went rows by rows, on hands is a lot of clothes. As expected, he went shopping freely without looking at what’s called “mark”.

     Stopping at the jewelry stand, he noticed the necklace which was carved simply but elegantly. Being introduced enthusiastically plus his interest, he immediately tried wearing it then paid.

     - Woah, what a beautiful necklace…

_________________________________to be continued___________________________________