Chapter 1

[AllKook] Into the novel, change destiny

     “Thud!!”

      The bag was thrown into the bed roughly. Jungkook lied down tiredly.

      Jungkook’s a kind of person who you can say that’s a pretty normal good-looking, not too beautiful. Now it’s summer, he decided to find a suitable job to earn money for school fees. Yes, he’s an orphan, lost both parents since he was very young. Hard life makes him stand on his own feet to earn money since then. Every time when he’s free, Jungkook immediately went to work. The guest-house he’s living now even is kinda small, but still clean and tidy.

     Tomorrow is his off day, so he allows himself to get relaxed a little bit.

     Jungkook is a real “novel-worm”. Yesterday, he read a “plain” novel from a “plain” author and It was called “PERFECT HEROINE

     The story is about a heroine (main girl character) who is very popular. With outstanding beauty, plus easy-going personality, she succeeded in making people fall in love with her. That’s why, heroes ( main boy characters) are very “special” and “various”.

     And then there is a boy sub-character. This character is super immoral, “ty”. Just see the “heroes” appeared and he’s tied to him like bees to honey,…really unbelievable, hardly had any words to describe him. In the “heroes”, there is a person who used to be this boy’s fiance. But after meeting the girl, that man felt in love immediately and ignored the boy. The boy entertianed the feeling of hatred,rage and continuously tried to kill that girl. In the end, he failed. In fact, he’s tortured to death by those “heroes”.

     What the is a naïve girl,huh?? It’s only the outside,..but in the inside is an evil ! She is the one who told the “heroes” to kill the boy!

     He swears If he appeared in the story, he will make that pay everything..no matter what!

     - Stupid novel!! Cost my precious money!

     Annoyed, he falled asleep and before sleeping, he even murmured some cursing…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     Next morning, when he wakes up, Jungkook found out he’s in a massive bedroom which is big as 4 or 5 times as his room! The room has cream colour and it’s very peaceful. Suddenly remember something, he woke up with a start. Where is this? This’s not his room. By just looking through how it’s decorated, this is definitely 100% some young master’s room!

     Punching hard in the head. Ouch!! So this is not a dream! Wait a minute…whose pinky-white hand is this?? Also this smooth skin too… What in the world is going on in here??

     Running fast to the toilet, Jungkook is shocked to see the image in the mirror..

     Oh lord…What a beauty! Perfect angular face that every men dream of. White skin, attractive pale purple eyes, red fleshy lips! And cute, small body too. Not to mention, long blooded-red hair covers his eyes. This is really him??  

     - What…the hell??

     Suddenly, the pain in his head started furiously. The memories from nowhere was like a film running in his head. Piece by piece started to be absolutely clear now.

     God.damnit! He’s in the novel now. And unfortunately, he’s the boy sub-character in that novel he’ve just read. How irony! The boy has the same name with him – Jeon Jungkook. To be fair, the boy is more to be pitied han blamed. He’s father’s natural child, but always get treated like adopted child. Fiance a.k.a close friend since young, merciless slapped hard his face then went away with the “heroine”. His “mother” was hurt so much when his father had another woman, so she took him to leave home, leave behind the fame, riches and honours.

     Relative distances him, friends abandon him. Naturally he’s friendly and sociable, but because of circumstances, so…

     Love his fiance with all heart, but in the end, all he received are insults. Is it really worth it??

     Jungkook finally decided. He will help this poor boy. Revenge every.single.person who had hurt him and this is also a good thing too.

     - You people… Just wait for it. Jeon Jungkook, I.. so said so done!

_____________________________~to be continued~_________________________