...Huh

Yacht! Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was an extensive amount of knocking on his front door, far too loud for 7 am, and far too fast to even try to tell the person to slow down.

“I swear on everything holy” Taehyung grumbled “day after day” He sighed and buttoned the last button on the cuff of his shirt, throwing on his jacket and straitening it out “one minute” he called out.

The extensive knocking came to an end and a sigh was heard behind the door “Taehyung, please, open the door” He opened the door to a nicely dressed Jungkook who which was holding the letter with his head bowed.

Jungkook cleared his throat, eyes going up and down Tae’s figure, standing up taller “I wanted to apologize-” Jungkook started and held out the letter

“Say it, I’ll throw out the letter anyways…”

“who’s to say you’ll listen?” Jungkook looked up, raising a single brow, chuckling as Taehyung turned his head and put his hands on his hips.

“you’re good- continue”

“I just wanted to apologize for my actions last night, it’s not neighborly and its unprofessional of me and how I handled the situation, was beyond awful” Jungkook kept his eyes at Tae’s feet “But please take my letter, I can only say so much right now, I’m late for work. You’re dressed too, if you want I can drive you, I’m already late and besides; I have to repay you somehow”

“that’d be nice, thanks” Taehyung grabbed his briefcase and locked the door behind him as he walked out of his house, following behind Jungkook to his car, smiling as the boy courteously opened the passenger side door and motioned him inside.

Hurriedly walking down to the other side of the car, Jungkook got in and began backing out of the driveway, smiling at Tae “that and not throwing super loud parties”

The two laughed and looked at each other

“Blue looks good on you” Jungkook exclaimed as Taehyung beamed

They then talked about work, the city, the town, the people, the politics, crazy clients and much more. Occasionally disagreeing on exactly how to get to the complex but never did it occur to the two of them that they worked at the same place.

“well this is where I leave…” Tae started first out of the car, watching curiously as Jungkook followed out behind him “please, you don’t need to walk me up to my office, I’ll be fine. I’m not that much older than you”

Jungkook laughed “no, I’m not. I’m walking to my office”

“Woah there, were not friends that fast, no sharing offices. Besides, you’d hate what I do”

“Um, I’m in suite 250, I’m in this building too” Jungkook scratched the back of his neck “now up we go”

Taehyung stood frozen as Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter