He's what?

Yacht! Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was packing up his last few belongings, his brow furrowing but his lips curling into a smile as he found a picture at the bottom of his suitcase which must’ve been slipped in by Jungkook. He flipped the picture over and rubbed a thumb adoringly over the message written on the back Call me when you miss me! Except as he saw this heartfelt message, Jungkook wasn’t the one on his mind.

Finding his phone, Taehyung’s thumbs indecisively danced across the screen before he dialed another number that wasn’t Jungkook’s.

“Hey…Listen to me when I say this- but this isn’t going as well as I planned” Taehyung sighed “God you’ve been on my mind forever and I want him gone” he picked at his lip as he awaited a response.

“Oh yeah, that’s right? Aren’t you dating that pretty boy billionaire; Jeon Jungkook?”

“All I’m dating him for- I want is his money and you to be proud of me for doing this for you…Hoseok” Taehyung sighed “but I can’t help but feel that what I’m doing is wrong”

“Don’t tell me that you actually adopted feelings for the boy- that you actually care about him?” Hoseok scoffed “You were supposed to get his money, not his ity”

“Baby” Taehyung cooed “I’m doing this for you- I’ve gotta make some sacrifices, y’know that” Hoseok chuckled and across the line Taehyung could feel the disbelief emanating from the other male “Let me come over to your place, I’m in your area and it’s my last night here before I go back to Jungkook, I just want to see you and I miss your touch. He doesn’t do anything for me- I need someone to keep a firm grip on me, to watch over me, love me like he never could” Taehyung continued on tirelessly.  

“Yadaya, stop talking and open the damned door”

The call came to a stop and Taehyung made his way to the hotel door, looking through the peephole, chest almost swelling at the sight of Hoseok on the either side. Without hesitation, he opened it and ushered Hoseok inside, quickly closing the door behind him and smirking before grabbing Hoseok’s chin and pulling him into a biting kiss.

“Don’t be playing me now too” Hoseok panted “If you truly have feelings for him- tell me”

“You don’t listen-baby it’s just you. Just us. Just you and me” Taehyung repeated and kissed Hoseok again, his mewls coming t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter