Chapter 5

Love Coach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to everyone who made comments and subscribed to my story! I tried to make this a longer chapter so it took me a little while to update, I usually take about a week. Don't be scared to comment after your done reading, I want to know more about my readers so introduce yourself, what's your favorite ice cream flavor, do you like kdramas? Idk XD ( It's my birthday tommorow guys i'm turning 19, ahhh im getting so old.)

Chapter 5

 

I want to apologize because I want my blog to be for bolth genders-- and so my writings for today are geared for the male reader and the most popular question--How to make women fall head over heels for you.

They're not lying when they say women are complex creatures. In some of my personal studies, the longest and most complex studies have certainly been women. Don't ever try to peg them as one thing because it will only backfire in the worst way.

Women can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a seven page essay. It's important that in trying to garner her attention, you should simply try to not seem to desperate. Maybe smile at her, brief eye contact, just to not seem too interested because that will make her drawn to you. Women don't need men who need them--so if they think your independent and just fine on your own, they're attracted to you and suddenly want you to be crazy about them. It draws back to my famous 'push and pull' method that was a story headline in Seoul Singles dating volume 34. I hope you'll look at that for reference.

I'm quite busy these days, I think i'm getting a few gray hairs, haha! Maybe I should cut down on the caffeine. A lot of you ask me about my own love life-- in fact, a lot of media outlets do. Well, if I told everything, that defeats the purpose of having secrets, huh?

With all of the best wishes,

Suga, a.k.a Min Yoongi

"Wooo! Good morning star fleet navigator!" Taehyung called out from behind the counter, juggling muffins in his hand, amazing the children in front of the counter.

"Good morning Captain Taetae!" Y/n called out with a grin as she finished tying her apron and washed her hands. She was suddenly having her eyes covered by someone's hand, as if she was about to have her wallet threatened to be taken from her.

"Quick, who's the most handsome and coolest second-in command here?"

"None other than Hobi" Y/n anwsered seriously as she removed Hoseok's hand from her face and pointed at him. Hoseok nodded approvingly with two thumbs up.

"That's right!~ Woah, did you change your hair?" Hoseok blinked as he looked Y/n over with a double take. Taehyung looked over curiously as well, just noticing himself.

"Yep. I got it done yesterday."

"It looks nice!" Taehyung commented with a boxy smile, whipping caramels and different blends of coffee in different cups, looking like a true professional of his craft to do so without looking down. Y/n could only dream to be that coordinated.

"What made the change?" Hoseok asked curiously, wiping the counter's down.

"It's all Jin's fault. He's trying to get me to date again." Y/n sighed as she organized some of the products on the counter and restocked the shelves with their famous house-roasted beans. "He hired this guy, Suga. You know, the one you see on tv or in some of those magazines sometimes?"

"Oh, yeah!" Hoseok chimed in. "I heard about him from one of my friends. Apparently he's really good at what he does. You'll probably have a boyfriend in no time then, huh?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows up and down in a comical manner making Y/n laugh.

"Maybe. It's kind of all a hassle, but i'll do it to make Jin happy so he won't worry. Yoongi-..uh, Suga isn't such a bad guy like I thought he was."

"Y-y/n?"

Y/n blinked and looked behind to come face to face with Jimin who was sported in some athetic wear and a big scarf, indeed looking like a model. He looked over Y/n and grew a big grin on his face, opening his arms out to hug her. "I didn't recongize you for a second with your new hair! It's so good to see you!"

"--But you can call me daddy," were the words that suddenly haunted Y/n's mind.

Y/n shuddered, and suddenly pretended the items she was carrying were too much for her to try to hug him, so Jimin just closed the distance anyway in a familiar hug.

"It really is good to see you, Last time-- When you suplexed me like that...." he trailed off for a second, eyes becoming mischiveous slits as he pulled out a piece of her hair to smell, "I really enjoyed it. Please, do it again. Next, can you throw me against a brick wall and punch me in the face?" he asked in all seriousness as he pulled away from their strange embrace and looked her directly in the eye. Y/n could only back away behind the counter with an uncomfortable expression.

"U-um, you see, I really just--"

Jimin blinked when he felt light breath on his neck, looking over his shoulder to find Taehyung staring at him madly with carrots in his nose and his eyes rolled back into his head, making Jimin cower in fear and surprise, backing away as Taehyung marched towards him slowly in a zombie-like fashion. Jimin shivered and ran out of the cafe, squeeling high-pitched in fear.

"Woah, thank you Tae," Y/n breathed, eyes glistening as she laughed along with Hoseok. Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"No problem, Next time that weird guy comes in, he'll have to deal with vampire Tae." He stuck the carrots in opposite sides in his mouth, earning more laughter from his co-workers.

_________________________

"O-oh, Namjoon, I didn't see you there." Jin smiled coyly as he leaned against the doorframe in his pink bathrobe, body slathered in rose oil he had bought at the beauty supply earlier. Namjoon blinked, staring at Jin's face to try to remember who he was until he remembered correctly.

"Oh, hello. Um, were just pushing this through, it's Y/n's new clothes." Namjoon explained as he walked in with the small cart pushed in by Yoongi who was breathing a little hard from having to wheel this thing in. He collapsed on to the ground as soon as it was in all the way way.

"Damn, where is that brat? Tell her to go put these away in her bedroom," Yoongi muttered as he flopped on to his back. " Y/N!!!! GET UP OUT OF BED!" He called out, making Namjoon roll his eyes.

"Oh, she's not home yet from work." Jin explained. At that moment Y/n came barging in smiling brightly.

"I'm back home Jin!~ Oh, hi Namjoon!" Y/n marched in, slipping off her shoes and walking straight ahead until she felt something odd beneath her foot. She pressed down again, certain that was not an uneveness in the carpet. Looking down, she was met with a glare of death from none other than Min Yoongi, a dark aura surrounding him the longer Y/n's foot remained their on his face.

"Oh, Hey Suga! How's it going? You seem kinda angry today. Ha, didn't get enough sleep?--''

''-Remove your disgusting foot from my face or I will.'' Yoongi muttered darkly.

"Sorry, you just kind of blended in with the carpet. Not many of our guests nap on the middle of the floor."

"Quiet." He sighed, rubbing his temples as he got up from the floor,ignoring Namjoon's snickers in the background. "Did you message Junior last night?"

"I did! we talked a lot and we have a lot of the same tastes in stuff. He also said I was really pretty," Y/n mumbled the last part, blushing, a little embarressed. Jin put his hands on bolth sides of his face with a wide smile at his sister's cuteness.

"Oh, my little baby sister is becoming so popular with boys! What's a big brother to do?" He gushed as he began to sob in his unusual happy tears, hugging around Y/n's knees.

"We picked-- Well I picked an outfit out for you to wear at the party tonight." Namjoon smiled, motioning to the rack of clothing.

"I'll be accompanying you to the party." Yoongi suddenly announced, clearing his throat. Jin and Y/n blinked, looking at him curiously.

"What? Won't they think your my date or something then?" Y/n asked curiously. She didn't really mind Yoongi being with her, in fact, it would probably help calm her nerves a bit having him there.

Namjoon also looked at Yoongi expectantly, curious for his explanation.

I doubt he'll tell her he thinks Junior is a bad guy. Maybe he was just over thinking the guy was sleazy because of a stupid winky face. I swear, I don't get him.

"No, not if I say i'm just your friend. It will keep Junior on his toes because then he knows he's not the only guy around you, even if im just your friend." Yoongi explained, speaking as if it was simple elementary. Y/n nodded, trusting his words.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get you ready." Yoongi sighed as he looked at Namjoon expectantly.

"And the outfit for the evening is..." Namjoon pulled out a knee lenth A-line dress the flowed gracefully, paired with a small pearl necklace and pink heels that were a modest height this time, which Y/n happened to notice right away.

"Oooh, Cute!" Jin agreed.

__________________________________

"This is the address, the top floor of this building. Yoongi I think i'm going to throw up." Y/n confessed as her skin grew paler. Yoongi was pretty much dragging her through the lobby and into the elevator before she had the chance to run away.

"This is a good opportunity for you to interact with people-- and this Junior guy," Yoongi seemed to say the last part bitterly, narrowing his eyes. Y/n didn't notice, instead preparing herself for meeting Junior again. She began doing jumping jacks in the elevator to clear the thoughts in her mind. Yoongi sighed and tried to put her flailing arms down while cursing.

"Will you stop looking like an idiot? Are we about to run a marathon? I swear to god!--" He cut his voice off immediately when he noticed the elevator doors opening and a few curious glances, making both of them straighten up immediately. Some people stared at Yoongi, either because they saw him on tv or in magazines before or some noticed his good looks. It looked like a typical company party with many faces making small talk with each other and standing around to enjoy the drinks and food. There was music playing in the background, loud enough to not drown out people's voices.

"Y/n?"

Y/n swiveled around to see Junior walking towards her with a big grin on his face. He held hid arms open a little to give her a friendly hug, which Y/n wasn't expecting so she stood stiff like a board. Yoongi blinked, remembering just how good looking Junior was. He squinted his eyes a little taking note of where he placed his hands and how he touched her like some sort of covert spy.

"Good to see you too." Y/n smiled when he drew back. He nodded, and eyes flitted over to Yoongi in curiosity, almost frowning a little. Y/n gulped, hoping he didn't get the wrong idea.

"Oh? Who's this? Wait your that one guy right?"

"Min Yoongi." he replied, sticking out his hand a little. Junior smiled, nodding. "I'm her--"

"Gay friend." Y/n blurted out in a rush of adrenaline. Yoongi's face fell completely and he tried not to let his eyes show the intense anger that just surfaced. His lips drew a thin line as he cocked his head to look at Y/n.

"Yes, her gay friend. I'm afraid women just don't do it for me. Personally, I think they're dumb, stupid, make up the worst --Ahem," he stopped when he noticed Junior looking at him with a concerned face. Y/n looked at him apologetically.

"--Oh, I thought you might have been her boyfriend or something. I didn't know you liked men, from your interviews I always thought you might have liked women. Anyway, nice to meet you! I think I know some colleagues I could introduce you to." He grinned, patting Yoongi's shoulder. It took everything in his power to not slap Y/n upside the head for putting him in a position like this. He made sure to let her quake in fear for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter