Chapter 2

Love Coach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2
"He's here." Jin whispered, eyes sparkling in excitement. Y/n frowned.
 Who was he?
Jin flung open the door to meet eye to eye with Yoongi, startling him a little. 
"Oh! Your here! I'm so happy! I'm Jin, Y/n's older brother!" Jin reached out to shake his hand, grabbing it before Yoongi could step back. 
"Yes, nice to meet you, um, your face is bleeding, by the way." Yoongi limply shook his hand and pointed at his face in concern. Jin shrugged it off for now and motioned him to come inside their apartment to sit on the couch. Y/n didn't introduce herself, but studied Yoongi quietly. 
Why's this guy here? Is he one of Jin's friends? Maybe if I just back out of the room slowly, nobody will notice and I won't have to introduce myself. Okay, okay, back up slowly--
Jin fiercly grabbed Y/n's ear and sat her down on the couch adjacent to where Yoongi was. She felt kind of unnerved, because now his eyes were studying her carefully. Too carefully.
"Y/n, this is Min Yoongi, he goes by Suga though. He's a professional matchmaker~" Jin clapped his hands, expecting Y/n to kind of cheer as well. He was met with a face of disgust.
"Your so handsome Jin, you don't need him." Y/n complained, trying to look everywhere but Yoongi. He made her nervous. He was looking her up and down like he knew something. 
"Actually, i'm here to help you. I'm Yoongi, but you can call me Suga. I'll be working with you from now." Yoongi smiled, holding out his hand to Y/n. Y/n looked at his hand like she was going to contract some sort of infectious disease from touching it. Also, as much as she didn't hang around people, she was pretty good at reading them. Yoongi's smile didn't reach his eyes. In other words, Y/n's Fake ho alert was going off in the back of her brain. With pursed lips, she grabbed his hand lightly, staying silent.
"And your Y/n..." Yoongi awkwardly muttered, picking up pretty quick that you weren't quite fond of his presence yet.
"Alright, so I guess as a first off-the-bat sort of thing, I need to know your ideal type of guy. What do you look for in a guy?" Yoongi reached into his leather bag and withdrew a notebook and pen (a kumamon themed pen, which Y/n observed and made a mental note to buy herself one online later.)
"Um, I don't really have an ideal type, Maybe someone who can make good food?"
"Okay...a good chef...go on?"
"Likes pink."
"Uh, feminine? alright..."
"He's a model."
"Y/n, why are you describing your brother?" Yoongi sighed, setting his pen down. Y/n laughed and scratched the back of her head.
"I don't have an ideal type. Might as well say something."
"It's okay, Y/n, I know you idolize me, but you need to be honest with Mr. Min~" Jin swished his hair to the side, imaginary sparkles of charisma floating around him. 
"Maybe Kim Woo Bin oppa. I have a poster of him in my room." Y/n gasped as she showed Yoongi her phone wallpaper of him.
"You know, one of the male leads in Heirs?" Jin explained, "He's pretty good looking."
'They're paying you Suga. Keep it up. Don't look disgusted. HOLD BACK THE FACE.'
"Alright, forget this part then," Yoongi sighed and flipped the page. "So, tell me about yourself. Where do you work? How would you describe yourself? What would someone find attractive about you?"
"Hm. Okay, well, I work at a coffee shop downtown as a barista. I think I'd describe myself as...I don't know? I know my blood type--it's AB."
"No-- your personality.''
"Oh. I really love cats. Personally, I want to spend the rest of my life around cats. And dogs. Oh my god dogs--"
HOLD IT IN SUGA, THINK OF THE MONEY. THE SWEET, SUCCULENT FEEL AND TASTE OF A CRISP TWENTY DOLLAR BILL-- Actually, money doesn't taste very good. A late night curiosity tested at 2am confirmed so.
"Okay, okay." Yoongi rubbed his temples, smile faltering ever so slightly. "Y/n, what do you think about your charm point?"
"She's my little sister~" Jin broke in. 
"You know, one time, this guy and me went on a date but he only went on it so he could get close to Jin. I guess I should have figured when he had Jin as his screensaver on his phone. Weird huh?"
"Yeah. Weird. So, my question?"
Money. Money. Money.
"Right. OH! Okay, so I can leap frog approximately 5 feet ahead of me. I can do fourty push ups, I can toss someone over my shoulders, I could run the 400 meter in high school at approximately--"
For the love of-- What the hell did I do to deserve this?
DID I ASK FOR YOUR ATHLETIC STATISTICS? WHY DO I CARE HOW FAR YOU CAN LEAP? FOR F**** SAKE!
"Okay, Y/n, when I say charm point, I mean maybe you think your funny, or someone might like your eyes?"
"Oh. My bad."
"It's alright."
Y/n stared blankly at Yoongi for a full minute, Yoongi's eyelid twitching in annoyance. She just kept staring, almost nervous to speak. Finally, she opened with a nervous laugh.
"Hey, what was the question?"
WHYYYYYYYYYY? WHY? WHY? WHERE DID THIS GIRL COME FROM? IS SHE HUMAN? WAS SHE HATCHED FROM AN EGG? AN ALIEN? Hey, Yoongi, calm down. You can walk out the door right now. Nobody's stopping you. Sure, Jin offered a big amount of pay--but was it worth this torture? No, stick in there Suga. All we need to do is find some sort of idiot who would like this crazy girl and job's done. OKAY, LET'S DO THIS! I'll buy a big freakin' kiddie pool after this whole ordeal and fill it with dollar bills, hell, i'll bathe in money. Wash my stress away. 
"Alright, so from here on out, i'll find someone to go on a date to meet with you tonight at a nearby restauraunt. I'll be near you, so you can text me if you need help, for example, how to keep a conversation going. Okay?" Yoongi stood up collecting his jacket. He was stopped by Jin jumping at his feet and planting himself on his knees, grabbing his hand and kissing it.
"THANK YOU SAVIOR SUGA, MY POOR BABY SISTER WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR DEBT!" He cried. Y/n scoffed and pointed her finger accusingly at her brother.
"Why are you making me sound like a mental case?" 
Quite frankly your the weirdest woman i've met lately. 
"O-kay, see you guys later. Oh, this is my number Y/n, I'll be texting you a time and place soon, ok?" he left soon after and Y/n sighed. 
"Jin, what have you got me into?" 
"This is for your own good! Hey, you've got to admit, he's pretty good looking. Not quite at my level, but you know."
"I have a bad feeling about this." Y/n grumbled, sauntering off to her bedroom.
_________________________
[Suga] Hello, this is Suga. I've found your first date. Please come to the Cornerstreet Diner at 7pm tonight to meet him. It'll be a blind date. He said he likes cute girls, so dress cutely. 
"Dress...cutely?" Y/n furrowed her brows and looked through her closet. She firgured she might as well try and do what this guy says to make Jin happy and get him off her back. Pulling out a cat sweater with real jingling bells on the cat's collar, Y/n grinned.
"Perfect! Let's see, what to wear..."
The sun was soon setting as Y/n bounded down the street, finding Yoongi standing a little aways from the entrance of the diner. 
"Suga!"
He looked over, and almost dropped his phone. The abomination--
No, the atrocity,
the utter Horror that was her outfit. A pink sweat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter