Chapter 3

Love Coach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Love is a game meant for two people-- the one who wins is the one who knows how to play the game right. They know the psychology and the physical aspects that go into it. A woman who wants to seduce her boss, for example, knows he likes his ego to be praised and to feel he is in control. Knowing this, she acts accordingly and makes him feel special. She might stray away from wearing heels to appear shorter or ask him to walk her home because she's worried about a possible thug on thr streets. This kind of planning, you see, is the way he can see her in a way he probably wouldn't have seen her before. This kind of game makes the oppurtunity for love truly blossom.
There is no such thing as love at first sight-- this kind of quick inclination to fall in love is a fast track to the relationship to crash and burn in fire. You must be smart and precise to get what you want, just as everything else in life. This way, there are no surprises when set out to capture the heart of someone your interested in. As I finish this passage, there's anecxcerpt I remember reading in college. It said ''Love is like a game of chess. You never know who will win nd who will lose. The idea is to play the game right. Check mate to win at the game of love."
Thank you for all my followers reading my blog posts. I hope to make these writings in to a published book later this year. best wishes to you and your own game of love
-Min Yoongi
With a sigh, Yoongi trudged into his kitchen to awaken his senses with the sweet brown liquid that was like a magical drug in his veins.
"Did you have a rough night, Suga?" came a voice from his roommate, Namjoon who lowered the magazine he was looking at featuring some of the new styles showcased at a fashion show last month. He raised a brow as Yoongi pursed his lips and slumped into the chair across from him. 
"You don't know the half of it. Remember how I said it was possible for anyone to find love?"
"I do remember you saying something like that on one of your blogs." Namjoon smirked as he leaned his head in to his palm, interested in the turn of this conversation. "Was the master of love proved wrong yesterday? Shocking. Your an expert, aren't you?"
"Cut it, You have no idea. This- this woman. She's something else!" Yoongi grunted as he took a gulp of his coffee and flipped on the tv in their living room, the morning news popping up on the screen.
"What? Is she not attractive or something? You've still been able--"
"No. No, this is different. This girl is so clueless about how to capture a man, the moment he shows interest, she suplexes him like a professional wrestler on the groundof the diner. When she shows up for the date, she's wearing Chewbacca slippers and tutu like she's getting ready for the circus to come into town. She's clueless." Yoongi explained as he rubbed his temples. Namjoon raised his brow and began laughing.
"She sounds delightful. I want to meet her."
"Yeah, well, that's why I wanted to ask you to come with me today, because this girl needs a team to tackle her problem." Yoongi pleaded as he cet his empty mug down. Namjoon took out his small pink notebook and tappen a pen thoughtfully against his chin.
"I suppose I could pencil in a styling appointment this morning." He grinned. "She sounds like quite the character. I've never seen you so fired up to help someone before, Yoongi."
"--Because i've never been wrong before on something like this, Namjoon. This is my job and I work on my principles. We just need to work extra hard to get somebody to fall for this girl." Yoongi explained as he stood up from the table to go get dressed. 
"Alright, alright. Let's get going then." Namjoon sighed as he closed his magazine and finished his own coffee.
Namjoon wouldn't say it out loud, but Yoongi had a complex, A 'I can never be wrong if I apply known principles and things I believe to be true to the current situation' sort of mind. As his best friend, and someone who was wise beyond his years, he knew this would only bring trouble for him as he refused to take into outlying variables like maybe, just maybe, things had the nature to be spontaneous, or the way the world can work is mysterious at best, but he knew Yoongi well enough that he was more stubborn than anyone. What could he do to help his mindset when it was so set in stone? Nothing really. But maybe, if Yoongi was proven wrong so abruptyl one day, he could change.
Or maybe Namjoon just thought too much.
_______________________________________
Y/n spent her morning like any other-- she awoke to princess sleeping on her face resulting in a flurry of sneezes. 
"Good morning princess, please sleep in your cat bed I bought you." She softly sighed as she rolled over and shut off her alarm--the instrumental of the sailor moon theme song set as the ringtone. Her eyes peered over to the poster of Kim WooBin on her wall in all his handsome glory.
"Good morning, Oppa~" She smiled as she rolled her body out of bed, hair sticking out in every direction as her large sweater dragged over her thighs over her gray shorts.
"Y/n~" Jin called out sweetly as he peered into her bedroom wearing a pink apron with the words 'Cooking Queen' stitched on the front in glittery letters. "I made your favorite this morning, strawberry pancakes!"
"Ah, Jin I love you so much!" Y/n cried out happily as she rushed to her door only to be stopped by Jin's index finger jabbing into her forehead and keeping her back. He opened the door fully to reveal a sequin dress with ruffles on the side.
"My darling little sister has to make her brother happy by wearing the dress he picked out for her first, though." His smile now clearly held evil intent.
"Jin, I don't want to wear that. Please, just let me eat the delicious breakfast." Y/n pleaded as she tried to push past him. Her brother was actually quite strong, so many of her attempts were futile. 
"Nuh-uh-uh. Get changed first." Jin replied in a semi-sweet yet harsh voice as he placed the eyesore of a dress in Y/n's hands and closed the door. Y/n frowned and tossed the dress behind her. 
"Like i'm gonna wear that thing. Princess, were in this together okay? Let's make a run for it." Y/n grinned and swung her door open making a spring for the kitchen where her eyes locked on to the plate of heavenly pancakes with strawberries on top.
"Target acquired." She smirked. Jin, who was siting on the couch while watching his favorite morning talk show while wearing a collagen face mask. He slowly turned around with a smile. "Oh, did you change into it already, Y/n? I knew you'd start coming around and listening to me--" his words trailed off when he noticed she was in her signature baggy sweater and sweatpants coordinated with bunny slippers. 
"SORRY JIN! HA!" She swooped her arms ro grab the plate and a can of whip cream, shooting it straight into . Jin's eye twitched in fury as he jumped up off the couch and began to chase after Y/n who was quickly dodging his every sttempt to grab her or her plate of delicious food. She laughed maniacally, whip cream shooting into and at Jimin's face, making him even angrier that it was getting on his mask.
"I SWEAR TO THE GOOD LORD ABOVE Y/N--"
A knock sounded on the door making them bolth freeze as Jin furrowed his brows and opened the door, eyes meeting with Yoongi and a stranger he didn't recongize for a moment until they widened in surprise.
"Woah, is that Kim Namjoon?" Jin turned into a high school girl as he jumped up and down excitedly, moving Yoongi out of the way and shaking his hand frantically. Namjoon chuckled and shook his hand briefly before putting it back into his suit pocket.
"Ah, yes. I'm Suga's stylist for his clients." He smiled, surprised by Jin's excitement. He was also kind of perplexed by the whip cream that was sitting oddly on top of his face mask.
"I follow all of your collections online, oh my, im such a big fan, it's amazing to meet you. Oh, good morning Yoongi," Jin briefly smiled at Yoongi, he merely nodded before he turned back to Namjoon.
"I'm Jin, by the way, Y/n's older brother. Come in, any coffee? Tea? Orange Juice? My undying love for you?"
Namjoon shook his head, deciding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter