Chapter 1

Love Coach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

“Y/n, what are you wearing right now?”

Y/n stopped, craning her neck slowly to look behind her at her older brother Jin. 
“Um, clothes?” She smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of her head. In that next moment, Jin grabbed her ear and tugged her back into her bedroom.
“Ow, ow, ow!”
“HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT? YOU CAN’T WALK OUT OF HERE LOOKING HOMELESS!” Jin cried, slamming the sliding door to her closet open, an abundance of pink clothing hanging that also looked untouched. Grabbing one of the pink dresses, Jin sobbed into the sparkly material.
“Why won’t you dress cuter for your brother huh? Your going to grow older and be forever alone like this Y/n!” Y/n flinched, immune to the tears streaming down her brother’s face. She patted his back slowly.
“I’m sorry Jin, I just really like these clothes I wear. They’re much more my style.” Y/n tried to explain, but it was futile as Jin threw her a look of disgust with his red-rimmed eyes (Some of the sparkles from the dress rubbed into them).
“OH, YOU MEAN THE HO-BO COUTURE YOUR WEARING? THE LOOK THAT SCREAMS ‘HI I LIVE OFF THE STREET’ FROM THE 'I HAVE GIVEN UP ON LIFE’  2016 COLLECTION?”
Y/n backed away slowly leaving her sobbing brother to his own devices. She understood he was only worrying about her, but this was ridiculous. So what if she liked sweatpants and baggy shirts? She was going to the grocery store, not the catwalk!
The other reason Jin had been so unusually uptight lately was the numerous failed dates Y/n had gone on. Her brother was concerned for her seeing as she never had a boyfriend and no guy was especially close to her. Y/n could care less.
What was the big deal about falling in love these days? What happened to it being okay if you just wanted to be friends with people or finding solace in your pet cat?
“If someone actually is destined to be with me, please show up so so I can wear comfy pants and Jin won’t yell at me~” Y/n yawned stretching her arms up to the air.
Jin just realized Y/n had left the sobbing mess he had become on her bedroom floor. He felt soft fur rub against his arm as he looked down at their cat, Princess. She meowed, gaining his attention.
“Princess, are you upset too? My poor little baby sister is going to end up all alone with no boyfriend or husband because she thinks she doesn’t need to fall in love. Isn’t that awful?” He sniffed, petting Princess’s back.
Your love life is a joke too. Your talking to a cat. Princess thought, enjoying him scratching behind her ears.
“Let’s go watch TV, Princess. I need to get my mind off things.” He sighed dramatically, plopping down on the couch and flickering through channels.
“Oooh, re-runs of Boys Over Flowers!” Jin squeeled, making Princess’s ears twitch in discomfort. “See, Y/n could have two guys after h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter