Chapter 4

Candy Boy

Junior❤Nayeon

Nayeon Pov

Laying in my bed smiling like an idiot for the millionth time as I once again dreamt about him. I still can't believe we are label mates now I could feel my cheeks turning red; when Tyuzu looked over at me with her eyebrow raised. "What's wrong with you? Why are you blushing so much?" she asked me. I smiled even more, "Um... Well I had a really amazing dream last night about someone I like" I told her causing her eyes to widen at my words. "Oh you like someone. Who is it? What was the dream about? Who was the dream about?" she asked bombarding me with questions.

"Okay I'll tell you" just as I'm about to tell her all the girls come in. "Hey are you two ready?" Jihyo asked is standing there with curiosity when she and the girls see my face lit up with blushes. "Okay what's going on here?" Chaeyoung spoke up. I sighed for a moment before deciding to tell them all. "I had a really amazing dream last night about someone I like" I told them all causing the room to get quiet from shock and sudden curiosity. "Ooh who do you like? What was the dream about? Who was the dream about?" they all asked just as Tyuzu had a few minutes ago. "Alright I'll tell you all then I guess... I really like Junior Oppa" I told them. They all burst into a unison of awe's making me blush even more.

I got hungry after our practice and decided to find some food in the kitchen; I pulled out a can of orange soda and my Chinese food from earlier. I'm sitting at the table enjoying my yummy food; when I feel hands cover my eyes I figure it's Dahyun or something but when they move there hands I'm shocked to see Junior. "Hello Nayeon" he says to me making me smile just to hear him saying my name. "Hello Junior" I respond as he takes a seat right next to me. "What is a pretty girl doing eating alone at this hour?" he says to me. "Omg he things in pretty" I say in my head before actually responding to him. "Well I got hungry so I came to eat; I don't really mind eating alone" I tell him and I can see the smile appearing on his face with his cute simple showing.

He smiled and I nearly die right in my seat. "Do you want to go do something fun? since we both have some time to I kill" he asked me and I want to scream out yes so badly. "Yeah, sure, that's sounds like fun; but where what are we going to do?" I ask him curiously as he takes my hand and I follow him out off he kitchen and out of the dorms. Eventually, we stop at a fair and my eyes begin to light up, "is this what we're going to do?" I ask him a little excited and he nods his head yes.

Quickly we get our tickets and decide to ride all of the rides first, then play some games before we eat. We road the rollercoaster and played on the bumper cars; when we played the games I beat him 3 out of 5 times winning cute stuffed animals a long the way. Then, we went over to the concession stand and got a hotdog, some nachos and two funnel cakes each.

I was so happy to be spending time with Junior especially since I really like him. I still wasn't sure why he wanted to bring me here. "So Junior why did you want to bring me here anyways? I mean I'm having a lot of fun with you but I have been a little curious" I tell him trying not to sound ungrateful or anything. He grins and my heart melts, "Well to put it simply I like you Nayeon that why I wanted to bring you here. I wanted to go on a fun date with you" he told me and I completely froze for a moment or two. "You like me?? That's sort of funny..because I like you too Junior" I finally respond to him and his grin grows bigger.

It was getting late so we left the park and headed back to the dorms he walked me all the way to my hall. "I have a fun time, I can't wait to do it again" he said and placed a soft kiss on my cheek and left to his dorm. I couldn't contain my happiness as I walked into my dorm room. The girls could tell something was up, "where have you been all this time? We went in the kitchen to find you but you were gone" Junyeon asked. I smiled really big, "I was on a date.....with Junior" I said with so much excitement.

They all began to squeal out asking me a bunch of questions. "What?? How did that happen?" Sans asked. "Well it sort of just did he asked me to hangout with him and he took me to a fair. It was so much fun I won't these cute stuffed animals" I told them showing them my prizes " we are and he told me he likes me and when we left to come back he said he wanted to go on another date soon a kissed my cheek" I tell them sending them all into an uproar of happiness.

That night I dreamt of Junior again but this time it was about our date and not a made up fantasy in my head.

"One in a million"- Twice