Chapter 3

Candy Boy

Jackson❤MoMo

Jackson Pov

"Aish, what was I thinking? Why did I just kiss her out of nowhere like that. I didn't mean to scare her off" I sat on my bed constantly thinking to myself as I sighed. I finally decided to get up heading to the dance studio to clear my head. I was walking down the hall when I passed the studio MoMo and I were in last night. I leaned against the wall hanging my head against the door for a moment thinking about what I did.

Walking into the empty studio I plugged up my phone and played some music; when I started to dance freely letting go of all my thoughts and guilt from earlier. I continued to dance clearly my head with every movement; until the guys walked into the studio.

They stopped when they noticed me "Hey hyung, what are you doing here so early?"BamBam asked. I looked at him, "just came here to clear my head about something that's all?" why are you guys here it's not time for practice yet" I asked them. "We thought we'd hangout here and maybe freestyle a bit" Yugyeom responded. They all took a seat on the floor, "So what were clearly your head about?" Junior asked me. I sighed when I thought about what happened last night with MoMo; but told them anyway. "Well you know how MoMo and I have known each other since trainee days? Well we hung out yesterday and later that night we were playing around in one of the studios and I kissed her.." I told them sitting quietly awaiting there response.

"Whoa, are you for real man?" they all said in shock. I shook my head "yeah I'm serious. For a moment it was good she even kissed back but then she freaked out and ran away crying" I told them. For a moment we sat quietly; until JB spoke up. "Well I think that it's good she kissed you back because now you know she likes you; but maybe the unexpected kiss three her off and she didn't know how to react to it. Just give her some time, she'll come around eventually" he told me and I really listened.

Soon, it was time for practice. We all got up and into out positions as the instructor walked in. We practiced If You Do for several hours making sure he had everything right and that our transitions were clean and tight.

***Time Skip***

Finally, our practice was over, we grabbed out bottles of water and left the practice room. Walking down the halls we saw Twice coming our way for what we assumed was their time for practice. I kept walking went I froze at the sight of MoMo; she turned away her eyes filled with nervousness and slightly scared. I lowered my head and kept walking until I was back inside the dorm. Flopping onto the couch along with the guys as I sighed once more. "She hates me I just know it. She couldn't even look at me" I say aloud. "She Dorset here you she just needs some time" JB said.

"Man I hope your right JB" I say before disappearing into my room for the rest of the day since we didn't have anything planned. Laying on the bed contemplating everything the guys said and replaying What happened in the halls going insane with confusion.

MoMo Pov

I was so nervous when I saw him I couldn't even bring myself to look at him I felt terrible for running off last night after that amazing kiss. "Ugh get it together MoMo" I say to myself shaking off my thoughts. I follow the girls to the dance studio for practice. For what feels like forever we practice Ooh Ahh one last time before leaving the dance studio.

Making my way back to the form I quickly take my shower and get dressed feeling refreshed as I sit on my bed thinking about what the girls said earlier and that kiss. "I really should talk to Jackson he must be freaking out about it all just like me but we need to talk about this" I mumble to myself.

Pulling out my phone I text Jackson hoping he's awake.

Me: " Hello Jackson..."

Jackson: "Hey MoMo..."

Me: "How are you doing?"

Jackson: "I'm doing alright I guess... Look MoMo I'm really sorry about last night I shouldn't have kissed you".

Me: "No Jackson, I'm sorry I should have run out on you like that. I don't even know why I was crying either.

Jackson: "I got carried away and don't get me wrong I really like you; but I should have waited until I told you my feelings. I should have waited.

Me: "It's okay. I'm not mad at you just very confused and sort of even more nervous around you now.

Jackson: "yeah, I noticed that when you couldn't look at me when we passed each other"

Me: "sorry I didn't know what to say or what to do"

Jackson: "I don't blame you for that"

Me: "that's good to know. I really think we should talk about it"

Jackson: "Yeah I agree. Do you want to get some food and talk about it in person? It's okay if you don't.

Me: "Yeah I would like that"

Putting away my phone I grab my jacket and put on my shoes before leaving the dorm room and meeting Jackson in the hall. We stop by the local restaurant careful not to go too far from the dorms. We take our seats as the waiter arrives; we order our meals and talk.

Taking a deep breath, "look..." we both manage to say at the same time.

"You go first" I tell him as in curious to know what he will say. "Look MoMo, I don't regret that kiss at all. Only that I should have waited first; we've known each other for quite a while now and I've liked you for a long time. I just don't want to mess this up, because you're a cool girl. Anyways, I Like You MoMo" he tells me in the best way he can and my heart does a back flip while my stomach has butterflies from his words. I smile a moment, "Well don't regret kissing you back either and I really an sorry for running away like that I was just in total shock. I know we've been friend for a long time and I cherish that so much; but I have to say I do like you too Jackson I have for a long time actually, I just never thought you would feel the same way. What I'm trying to say is, I Like You Too Jackson" I tell him with a smile.

Soon our food arrives and we eat in silence for a while until we both finish eating and pay for our food. We wall out together and take a stroll around the empty park. The atmosphere is nerve wrecking and calm at the same time until Jackson speaks up. We stop under a street light and look into each others eyes. "I've waited for so long to tell you how I felt about you and I'm lad I finally have but there's one thing I need to ask you" he says still gazing into my eyes. "What is it?" I ask him curiously.

Once again it becomes silent until all you can here is the wind blowing the leaves on the trees.

He takes a deep breath and ask me those 5 amazing words, "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me and stays quiet awaiting my answer. I stand the unable to speak for a few minutes until I regain my voice. "J-Jackson are you serious?" I asked him making sure I heard right. He chuckles a little, "Yes MoMo I'm very serious" he responds and my heart does a 360 flip. I look up into his eyes, "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend Jackson" I reply with a huge smile as he suddenly pulls me in for a sweet kiss; his soft lips moving perfectly with mine and in the moment time stops.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter sorry it's not as long as the other one.

"One in a million" -Twice