Chapter 1

Candy Boy

*** The Story Begins***

"Girls wake up we have to get ready today is the big day" I said making sure we made it on time. "Oh by the way in Jihyo leader of Twice and I'm so excited today we finally debut".

Since I had my shower before waking everyone up I hurried up and got dressed for the day. I had my outfit all ready for today we would be wearing our main outfits from the music video. I still can't believe the way has finally come and I'm so happy with the positive feedback from the song and video.

As soon as everyone was dressed and ready we made our way to the van. "I can't believe the day is finally here we get to debut" Nayeon said with excitement. After a good 30 minutes we arrived at M Countdown. Making our way into the building we greeted everyone with respect "One in a million, we are TWICE!". We sat in the waiting room until it was our time to go on, watching all the other great artist performing.

Soon, it was our time to perform. "Omg in only a few short minutes we will debut" Dahyun squealed. Our name was called and we were finally onstage performing.

***Time Skip***

"Oh my gosh that was so amazing" Chaeyeong said.

"I still can't believe that just happened" Tyuzu said. We went back to the waiting room and cheered so excited we finally debuted and it felt so good. Just then 7 very good looking guys appeared at our doorstep. "It's Got7" Momo whispered. "Wow you girls were great congrats on your debut" JB said.

We bowed and said our hello's then we were called for our interview. "Omg they're so cute" Nayeon said. The girls giggled. "I know and so talented" Jungyeon replied.

Once we entered the room we greeted everyone and took our seats. They waited for all the girls to be seated before starting the interview. "Hello I'm here with the girls of the new JYP group Twice. How are you girls doing? In sure you're very happy to have had such a successful debut" he asked us. "Me, is so exciting we've been dreaming about this for so long and for it to finally be happening is amazing" I responded. "Ah yes now Jihyo you're the leader and you've been a trainee for JYP for a long time correct?" he asked. "Ah yes I was a trainee for ten years before being able to debut. Sometimes it was hard but I continue because I really wanted this" I replied with a smile. "We are glad to see you finally debut" he said smiling. "Now you girls are label mate with Got7 and some of you have appeared in there videos. Who were those girls and what was that like?" he asked us.

"Well I was the lead girl in there debut video GirlsGirlsGirls and Jungyeon was the girl who looked so ean when the secret door opened" Nayeon replied. "What was that like?" he asked. "It was really fun to be apart of the energy was great and they were so nice" she replied. "Ah sounds like to both had a good time. So who else appeared in got7 videos?" he asked.

"I was the lead girl for the "A" music video. It was so much fun to work with them they're all very nice and a little wild on set so I enjoyed myself a lot" Sana said. "Wow that must of been a fun day for you then" he said before moving on. "Now a lot of you girls including some girls from sixteen appeared in got7 stop stop it video like Somi" he said. "Ah yes a lot of the girls were in that video Momo, Chaeyeong, Momo and more it was so fun to shoot that video and hangout as trainees" Dahyun responded. "Yes now Dahyun you played the lead girl correct? How was it to have to be mean to JB at times in the video?" he asked. She giggled a little, "I felt do bad after those takes I kept apologizing to him it was so funny" she responded.

*** Time Skip***

Soon the interview was over and we were so tired but still very energetic as well. We said our goodbyes and left M Countdown returning to the company. I dropped on my bed as soon as we made it to the dorms. "Whoa today was so great I can't believe how many people were cheering for us out there I didn't think the fan base would be so big so soon" Nayeon and Tzuyu said. "Yeah I'm so tired now and I can barely move anymore" Dahyun said. Soon it was getting late and we decided to watch movies and eat popcorn until we eventually feel asleep.

The first chapter hope you all like it. Its my first time writing a K-Pop fanfic so please don't judge me if it's not that good.

"One in a million" - Twice