Chapter 2

Candy Boy

MoMo❤Jackson

MoMo Pov

I'm glad we finally had our debut it was so amazing I'm still jumping with excitement. We had at least an hour before we had to start practicing; so I went ahead to our dance room to get some early freestyle dancing in before we started. I start the song and immediately bump right into it dancing with all my heart and passion until I'm completely taken by the music doing whatever comes to mind.

I stop to take a water break when I notice someone standing in the doorway; I nearly spit out my water. "Oh Hi Jackson. How long have you been standing there?" I asked him trying not to sound too nervous but I completely fail. He chuckles and I swear My heart shook a little. "Hmm... Well long enough to know your a really good dancer and very cute when your nervous" he says sending my heart into back flips.

I can feel my cheeks turning red and I try my best to hide my face; but it's too late. He moves in closer towards me until our faces are only inches away. "Why are you blushing? Oh could it be that I make you blush MoMo? he ask teasingly moving another inch closer to me face. I can feel my breathing changing and my heart beating fast. "What is this? I've never been like this around a guy before" I think to myself.

Just as he's about to move in closer Dahyun enters the dance room and he pulls away quickly as I finally let out a breath of air. "What are you two doing?" Dahyun asked. He looks back at me and winks, "just talking getting to know my fellow label mate is all. I'll let you girls practice now" he responds and leaves the room.

"What was that all about?" Dahyun asked. "Uh nothing let's get so freestyling in before the others arrive. For a while we just dance to the best until we decide to do our routine to "OOh Ahh" as the girls make there way to the practice room.

Soon the dance teacher arrive and the practice began. "Alright girls let's start this up from the top" she said. We practiced for what seemed like hours, until we were finally done for the day.

"Ah I'm so exhausted right now" I said. "Well let's just relax for a bit until it's time for is to get going. We still have promoting to do and more performances" Jihyo told us. Each grabbing a bottled water we sat and laughed together.

"Oh MoMo, so what were you and Jackson doing earlier?" Dahyun asked. I could feel my body heated up from the thought of what happened earlier today with Jackson. "What you were with Jackson earlier today?" they all asked with curiosity". I sighed and took another gulp of water before answering them.

Looking around at them as they waited for me to respond, "well to be honest I'm not sure what happened. I mean I was her doing freestyle and when I took a break he was standing there watching me; but then he came closer and he was saying how he thought I was a good dancer and very pretty. I swear he was flirting with me. He was only a few inches from my face when Dahyun walked in and then he left but not before winking at me.

They instantly squealed and cheered. "MoMo do you think Jackson like you?" Nayeon asked me. Honestly I never considered that all I just figured it was a way of messing with me since I'm now one of his label mate's like a flirty initiation. "Ah I don't think that's it at all" I say shaking my head at them, "Is it?" I asked myself.

Jackson Pov

Walking into the dorms I grab a bottled water and find a spot on the couch with the guys, "Hyung where were you earlier it's almost time for us to practice?" BamBam asked. I grinned a bit, "Just welcoming one of the Twice members to life as an idol" I responded with a grin. "What did you do?" JB asked curiously. I chuckled, "I used my Jackson charm on her; she's even prettier when she's nervous and blushing" I responded. Now they were all looking at me with curiosity. "So what which member was it?" They all asked. I looked at them and smiled, "It was MoMo of course" I responded to them.

They all grinned, "What was her reaction?" yugyeom asked. "She was so nervous she could barely move it was cute" I said proudly. "So do you like her or what?" They all asked now. "Aish, what's with all the questions? come on let's play the game" I said trying to dodge that question and it worked we played the Mortal Kombat X, until it was time for practice.

Just when we were about to go in we heard the girls talking and laughing as we walked in. "Well you girls seem to be having fun" I said to them as I glanced over at MoMo causing her to blush. Then manager came in, "alright girls go get ready and meet is outside in 20 minutes he said before leaving again. They got up one by one MoMo being the first to get up and said their goodbyes" I winked at MoMo as they left the room grinning when I heard them quietly squealing over it.

MoMo Pov

Patting my head trying to snap out of my thoughts. What was happening to me every time I he near him now I get all nervous and blush. "Okay he has to be into of not he's a mean tease" Mina says a we make our way outside after getting cleaned up and changed. "Oh but why me?" I ask in general. "Well you two have known each other since you were kids" Sana responds. "Yeah but we haven't really seen or talked to each other in years until we both happened to join JYP as trainees" I tell them. "Well maybe he's sort of always liked you but couldn't tell you because you two haven't been around each other until now" Tyuzu says.

Soon we make it to our destination the "Let's Dance Studio" to promote our music and also have fun. We went inside "One in a million, We Are Twice" we said greeting everyone. We are told to stay in the waiting room until it's time to come out.

"I'm so glad were doing this today I need something to get my mind of what happened earlier today and before we left" I said pouting. The girls all giggled, "ah it's not funny you guys and it's so not fair why do this now of all the times we talked since we've been with JYP Entertainment I mean why do this now? Its like he wants to make me loose concentration" I begin to rant. "Oh so you can't concentrate cause your thinking about Jackson" Jungyeon teases. "Ya! That's not funny" I say to them as they giggle.

Finally, we are called to enter the room and the games begin. Once again we greet everyone, "One in a million, We Are Twice" we sat together as well clap and now respectfully.

***Time Skip***

After a long and fun day of promoting we finally arrive back at the dorms and quickly rush to ours bursting through the doors and falling onto the couch. "Today was a long and exhausting day" Nayeon says.

I decide to take my shower first so I can feel refreshed, I go into the bathroom to start the nice hot water and quickly get in washing off my body. Then, I dry off, by dressed and brush my teeth before exiting the bathroom and laying across my bed. "I'm too tired to cook let's just have a ramen night tonight and some snacks" I politely suggest and they all agree. Making my ramen I sit on my bed thinking about the events of today before shaking my head, clearing my thoughts. My good finished and I decide to take a st took through the dorms as I eat.

I stroll around the company for a bit as I eat my ramen when in nearly knocked over almost spilling my food. I quickly get up and immediately apologize "I'm so sorry I didn't see were I was going" I say when I hear a familiar chuckle. Looking up to see Jackson laughing at me, "don't worry I'm not going to due you or anything... Well not this time" he says with laughter. "Jackson that's not funny what are you doing anyways?" I ask him as I got his arm. "What do you mean? How do you know your not in the boys dorm?" he asked seriously for a moment. I almost freak out when I remember I'm not that from my dorm door. "Because my room is right down there, so why are you in the girls dorm?" I ask him with a glare.

He sighs, "okay you got me I came to see my old best friend" he admitted. I roll my eyes, "yeah I'm sure that's why your here" I say sarcastically. I turn on my heel about to leave when he stops me, "oh come on MoMo I'm only kidding, but I did come to see you so don't leave" he says to me and for some reason my heart beats faster from his touch. "Jackson I'm not leaving I'm just throwing this away" I tell him holding up the empty ramen bowl.

He let's go so I can throw away my trash, "Hey let's go somewhere, We still have an hour before curfew" he says to me. Rolling my eyes again, "were are we going?" I asked him. He grins, "let's go to Studio 4 and hangout" he suggested not giving me time to answer before he practically drags me down to Studio 4 closing the door behind us.

The studios were all sound proof so nobody would here us when we were recording and we could hear them either. "Hey let's do a song together for fun" he suggested. "Uh okay what song are we doing?" I asked. He grinned, "let's do Tiger JK Reset" he responded which was my favorite song. "Alright but I get the girl parts" I say jokingly. "Haha, very funny MoMo" he responds.

We play the track and go with the flow and we actually sounded pretty good together. Then, the music stopped and we laughed together. I move over to the couch and put my feet up; when he does the same sitting and facing towards me. Nothing but awkward silence fills the room for a moment before he speaks.
"Ya know I sort of miss hanging out with you, when your not being a pain that is" he chuckles and I punch his arm again. "Hey, but no seriously MoMo, I miss you" he says and for some reason it makes me feel really happy and butterflies form in my stomach. He begins to lean in closer, until our faces are once again a few inches apart from each other.

For a moment, we just sit there and state into each others eyes, neither one of is making a move and that's when it happens. He kisses and not like a peck a real kiss apart of me wanted to tell him to stop but another part of me didn't want it to end. His soft lips felt amazing against mine and in that moment I didn't want anything else put to have this moment forever. Until, I quickly snapped out of it and rushed out of the studio back towards my dorm as I heard him calling after me his voice becoming fainter the further I got.

I went into the dorm, locking the door behind me as everyone was now sleeping and quietly slipped into my bed laying there thinking about what had just happened until I drifted to sleep.

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter I had fun writing it. Feel free to vote or comment and let your friends know about it. 
"One in a million" -Twice