Second Encounter

Coincidentally Fond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My schedules these days are so packed. I still have some scenes to be filming and in same time i have to promote it. I have to go to fan signings, radio broadcasts and talk show. I don't have any energy left. My manager doesn't even leave me alone. 

Honestly it's hard, but when I checked the drama's rating every week, it gives me strength. Lucky, the ratings quite high and everyone begin to notice me even when i just stopped by to buy coffee. I can feel fame around me now. Of course I'm proud. All my hard work finally showing its result. But I don't have someone to share my joy. 

Until now, I'm still thinking of that mini market guy, Lee Sunghwa. Is he watching my drama? Is he notice that it's me? Or he doesn't even care whether it's me or not. I want to tell how I am doing these days and ask about his days too. Is he still come to mini market? Should I visit there tonight? 

The schedule finished early today. I just have fan signing in Hongdae until 9PM. I smile all day just thinking that I'll meet him tonight. I already ask manager oppa to company me, and He agrees. Actually I have to beg him to give the permission and bring me there. He parks the car in front of mini market. I'm waiting from 11PM till sunrise in the next morning but he doesn't come. I keep doing this for one week but he still doesn't come. Manager oppa scolds me and ask me not doing this again because I get lack sleep for waiting random man, he said. From another person point of view it's seems crazy. Its sounds really crazy. How can I become fond of one person that I barely know? With one conversation and I've waited hours for him. Maybe I should hold myself back and focus on my career. 

Today's filming is over. Friday night that's mean there's no filming for tomorrow and all staffs from director, cameraman, makeup artists, managers, actress and actors decide to dinner together. We agree to dinner at bulgogi restaurant and make reservation there. This restaurant is a famous one. I can't take my eyes from the meats when they serve it in front of me. Even when it’s still grilling I'm focus on the grilling pan meanwhile everybody focus on TV. They watch a hip hop competition program called Show Me the Money. I'm not really interested in music, especially hip hop but I've heard about that program since they aired new season every year. My manager also a fan of that program, he makes a bet who's gonna be the winner. 
Manager oppa pokes me from the side and whispers 

"I don't like this season of Show Me."

"Why?" I respond politely since I don't really interest.

"Look, there's so many fan girls." he shows me super annoying expression.

"So? Is there any problems if there's many fan girls?" I ask him still don't understand the meaning of his words. 

"They don't like hiphop. They don't know hiphop. They just watched and like it from their visual, not their skill." He must've hiphop hardcore fans haha. 

"Really? There's handsome man? Which one? Tell me!" I purposely .

"Ya Seohwi!" He glares. Now my attention changes to the TV looking for those handsome men that manager oppa talking about. There's one rapper that choose one opponent and start to rap. Hmm… maybe it's what they cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter