Finally

Coincidentally Fond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Couple weeks past after that night I met her. I can't forget how beautiful her eyes, how sweet her smile and how her scents driving me crazy. After that day, everything seems work for me. I dedicate my all to work harder and get a better life. Just like a magic, everything changed really fast. If you ask whose Gray a couple weeks ago, I bet no one will know me. But now, I've become the hottest producer in Korea. Media is really scaring me. They can make no one become superstar within a night and they can also ruin someone's whole life with their publication.

After Show Me aired, public respond is really hot. Our team can look like loser in the broadcast but our songs slay all music charts. Within couple weeks I have 5 songs all kill on charts. There're many love calls from CFs, photo shoots and TV programs. The best part is our team becomes the winner of Show Me the Money this season. 

My schedule table is now packed with activities. But I barely have free time and privacy. Everywhere I go; everybody will take a picture of me and posted it on their SNS. I never aware of paparazzi before. But now, I become more cautious of that. Living as a celebrity is not as easy as it has seems. Seohwi must endure it really well. Talking about Seohwi, she still doing well. Her drama is coming to end but its rating keeps rising. I still follow her activities despite my busy schedule. I want to meet her as soon as possible. I have many curious things that I have to ask her. I wanna talk to her with nostalgic feel, like old friends. But I still don’t find any way to contact her. 

Night goes deeper as I finish my schedule today. Kiseok hyung and I are on our way to go home. Kiseok hyung's managers decided to drop kiseok hyung first since his home is nearby. It's silent since we already worn out from busy day but kiseok hyung's manager insists to turn on the radio to get rid of his sleepy. 

"It was Hold Me Tight by Loco and we are still with our pretty actress, beautiful actress Jang Seohwi." 

"Annyeonghasaeyo I'm Seohwi." 

As I heard Seohwi’s voice on radio my heart skips a beat. I can picture how beautiful she is only with her voice. How great if I can hear this beautiful voice every morning, waking me up. 

 


I feel so excited now because I could be a guest on Tablo's dreaming radio. It's one of my favorite radios since Tablo oppa is really kind and I can talk comfortably with him.  First part already ended with all working related talk such as my drama, acting and all. Second part will start soon and we will talk more deeply about my personal stories. Actually I'm looking forward to this part. I want to talk about him. I don't want our story become untold story. Even it's already ended before it's officially started but I want to share about my feelings here. 

"It was Hold Me Tight by Loco and we are still with our pretty actress, beautiful actress Jang Seohwi." 

"Annyeonghasaeyo I'm Seohwi." I greet listeners once again.

"Seohwi-ssi it's really unexpected that you recommend this song as your favorite song." 

"Why? I really love this song. It's give me healing vibe." 

"I thought you'll choose ballad song or idol song but it's hiphop! You like hiphop?" 

"Honestly I know nothing about music. I just listen to music that gives me positive energy and about hiphop I'm still getting to know it since I watch Show Me this season haha" 

"Yeah, hiphop artists got so many attentions thanks to Show Me. Even though the program already ended and we already know the winner but whose team you support the most?"

"Hmm… I want to make a confession and apologize to Yang sajangnim… because I sent a message to support Bewhy on the final…" 

"I think he will call you after this radio finish haha. Just kidding. So your favorite rapper is Bewhy?"

"Yeah, Bewhy is such a talented rapper and I enjoy his every stage the most."

"Do you mind to have a rapper boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend? I never thought of it but as long as he's working hard on his job, I think it'll be fine."

"Don't you have any thought of having boyfriend now?"

"If you ask me like that then the answer will be no because I don't want to killed by Yang sajangnim after this haha"

"Haha of course, I'm sorry for asking such a thing. Yang sajangnim please don't kill her haha"

"But I have someone that always distracts my mind. It's quite strange. Just like drama."

"Drama? You mean that man is a super-rich guy and his mother against your relationship?"

"Haha no! It's not that kind of drama. I don't know that guy very well. We just talk once. But we've met regularly for year. It's been months since last time I saw him in person. I don't have his contact number but strangely he always distracts me." 

"Why don't you ask his phone number? He'll extremely happy if a famous actress asks for his number or is he a celebrity?"

"No he doesn't know that I'm an actress at that time. Our last met months ago and nobody recognized me at that time. He said that he just a freelancer. We don't talk much but I strangely got attracted to him."

"He must be really handsome."

"I think… it's a yes hahaha"

"I really want to know much about this story but the time it's already up. I'll just call you to know the complete story okay?"

"It's already up? It feels really fast."

"Yeah, it's really fun talk to you Seohwi. After this you don't have any schedule right?"

"This is my last schedule for today but I think I'll drop by to mini market to buy ramen haha."

"Night snack! I love night snack. Okay Seohwi thank you for joining us tonight and everyone good night!"

Tonight… please come, Sunghwa-ssi.

 

 


"Seohwi-ssi it's really unexpected that you recommend this song as your favorite song." 

she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter