First Talk

Coincidentally Fond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I meet him again today. That handsome man that always buys beers, cigarette, and ramyun. How bad his life style is? At first we coincidentally meet at this mini market for one or two times and now we always meet here. No, we don't talk to each other. We don't know each other. But somehow I’m looking for him every time i came here. This mini market is the only one nearest my dorm. I usually visit here after my schedule end, around 02.00 mid night. I don't know what he does for living, but I guess he's such a busy person that always visits mini market around that time. He doesn't looks like office worker since he always use ripped jeans and oversize t-shirt. He has small figure, very thin, around 168cm. 

Tonight I come there first and begin to pick some snack and instant foods. I pick them slowly while waiting for him. 02.35 And he's not showing up. Maybe he doesn't come tonight.

"Welcome!" the cashier greets customer that just come in. i don't looking at his direction and just continue what i am doing.  Someone come near me and pick some cup ramyun next to me. I take a look, and it’s really him. We don't smile or greet each other. I don't know why but that’s just our own rule. I finish first and come to cashier to pay. He’s following right after that.

"This juice is 1+1 so you can take one more" the cashier informs me and i just randomly pick one more orange juice. 

"Do you want to pay with cc?"

"Yes, please." i give my card to the cashier.

"This is for you. Sometimes your body needs something healthy too." I said abruptly and handed one orange juice to 'that' man. I can see his shock expression. We already meet since last year but this is my first time talking to him.

"O...okay, thank you" he said and take the orange juice. 

i just leave after paid my belongings, but it's rain hard outside. I don't bring my umbrella and its still 100m away to my dorm. 

"It's raining..." 

"Yeah… huh?!" that man suddenly appear next to me. Now he tries to make conversation too. 

"Wanna get some ramyun while waiting?" he just leaves me there and comeback inside mini market. I don't have choice but following him. i take a seat next to windows and looking outside, hoping the rain stop. 

"Here. Be careful it's still hot." he handed me a cup of ramyun.

"T…thank you" i don't know what to say beside thank you. It feels like we already know each other for long time. 

"Thank you for the juice too" he smiles. What he smiles? Not so bad.

"Are you working at bar?" he asks me.

"What?! No!" he must be curious about my job too. I always come mid night and sometimes i haven't washed my make-up. It makes sense, but I'm an actress. A rising star that nobody aware of. Not yet. I just filming two dramas and some cf. of course 'that' man won’t notice me. 

"I just over time…" i find excuse. It’s not funny when you say that you're an actress but no one knows your existence. 

"Every day? For one year? Your job must be hard…" ah, he also notices my presence in this market since last year. 

"Yeah, kind of. How about you? you always come around this time too." i wont lost to him. i also want to know what is he does for living.

"O…oh, I'm a freelancer. My working time just so flexible. That’s why…" hmm… why he's stuttering so much? Is it that bad? 

"You live around here?" He throws me another question. 

"Yeah, I live nearby. How about you?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter