Birthday gift

P.S: I love you...

Yujin's POV

After all the exams stress and my personal life's confusions, it is finally time to have some piece of mind in my winter vacations.
I was passing the vacation in our holiday home to get away from all the chaos I had been going through in these period of time and also to think straight about all the things happening.
I was in deep thoughts when my phone ringed signaling that I have received a test message.
I grabbed it only to find that it was Kyuhyun. For a moment I felt blood pressure and my heart is beating faster and if someone will ask me why I can't even understand.
A year and half already since knowing Kyuhyun and I was always comfortable with him but somehow I feel uneasy these days. 
He as asking about some of our friend's phone number and I just replied to him quickly and briefly.

It was time to go back from my holiday home because I had some sessions to attend in these holidays and I needed to be there or my Chemistry teacher will be really mad. I grabbed my stuff and entered the building then kept waiting for the previous group of students to come out so we can start with our session.
I looked up once the door opened only to see Kyuhyun coming out and at that moment I was frozen. The only thing I could think about is how to escape so he won't notice me kekeke. I hide myself really quick, kept looking at him from afar until he was out and then I entered the room.
Thanks god no one noticed that.

After that day, I kept thinking about it and I needed to understand what was happening with me.
One conclusion came to my mind is that I don't think about Changmin anymore. Let's say it was a simple crush and it is not meant to be and it's better to be friends.
The other thing was all the new emotions rushing into me whenever I see Kyuhyun. I should face it and I need to admit that I don't see him as a friend anymore.
I think I am having a crush on him but I don't think of anything more than that.

Kyuhyun's POV

Finally winter holidays are over and we are going back today. The only thing that I don't like is that we have exams ongoing.
We made it to half of the week and we still have 2 exams left. I looked at the calender and then suddenly realised tomorrow's date.
It's Yujin's Birthday. Most probably we won't get a chance to meet up with all these busy days but let's see how it goes.
I made it early to the campus and I searched for her everywhere but she doesn't seem there yet. Too bad, I wanted to be the first one to wish her a happy birthday.
I will see her later then.
We finished our exam and I was rushing to go out to see her. I found her standing with Jiyeon and our old classmates they seem chatting about the exam. I went closer and I saw her looking at me from afar with the most beautiful smile she had ever shown me. I smiled back and came closer to her then whispered "Happy Birthday Bestie Yujin ah" She looked at me her face blushing then replied "Thanks best Buddy" .
We just kept the conversation with our friends and then we left to our homes. I was resting the whole afternoon then I woke up to go on with the remaining stuff that I need to review for our last exam tomorrow. I suddenly got the feeling that I missed her, It might sound ridiculous since we were together 3 hours ago but nevertheless that was what I felt.
I sent her a text pretending to ask about the exam for tomorrow only to find her later asking for my help for things she doesn't understand.
We agreed to have a video call together with Jiyeon so we can figure out the things they need to understand.

Yujin's POV

OH MY GOD, I am having a video call with Kyuhyun on my birthday. Okey take a hold of yourself Yujin ah, he's just going to help you with everything that you couldn't understand. But I couldn't be happier, this is the best birthday gift ever.
I was smiling the whole afternoon like an idiot waiting for him to call and Jiyeon was laughing really hard at my silliness.
He called later and he really helped a lot with all the unclear stuff. We took a pic together and we extremly happy for that.