Then and now...

P.S: I love you...

-Flashback-

*3 years ago*

It was the begining of spring.. She wasn’t in the mood at all to go to school but she had no choice, She has to go…

She was suffering from depression… Depression is one of the most helpless and frustrating experiences a person can have. It’s sometimes feeling sad, sometimes feeling empty, and sometimes feeling absolutely nothing at all.

The last night was suffocating to her.. She was still thinking about him wondering if she would ever meet him again someday.. Will she meet him when she’s still in high school or when she’s already a college student ?? Will she ever be able to remember his face after a year of seperation ?? but then tears just escaped her eyes and she drifted herself to sleep passing another miserable night…

She prepared herself and she looked at the mirror realising her miserable condition.. Her eyes were puffy and dark circles covering them… Her hair was a mess and all about her was saying that she’s extremly heartbroken.. Well who can blame her ?? It was her first love and she couldn’t help it nor forget about it that easily… She was wearing an all black outfit from her tee to her shoes… She didn’t really care about her looks anyway…

She went out from her room to find her father waiting to her to school and like everyday she sat beside him without a word with her earphones listening to her favorite songs…

After finishing her class she went with her best friend to have some fun… they had their lunch and it was time to go back to that school which made her remember him every single moment of the day.. but somehow she felt enasy. She felt like something is going to happen.. She wasn’t exactly sure if it was good or bad but something was going to happen anyway.. As she walks near the school her heart started beating faster and faster but she didn’t take it seriously, She was saying it’s like usual I am missing him like crazy..

She took the first step to the door and she saw her classmates standing together.. She greeted them one by one and she sat with her best friend telling her that she’s not feeling that well.. Suddenly she got a text and by opening it her eyes widened and she began to get nervous, anxious and most of all dizzy.. the text was simply saying : « He’s Here »

It was from his best friend and to be exact her bestfriend’s boyfriend.. She showed her the text and she tried to calm down saying that he’s just playing with her because he knows that she’s madly in love with him but her bestfriend shouted looking behind her « He’s Really here, He’s coming to our way »…

That’s when she started to panic and she didn’t know what to do. She was like a child who did something bad and tried to escape from punishement.. She was running away afraid of meeting him even though she was dying to see him.. She didn’t want him to see her in this miserable condition.. She tried to hide but it was useless.. He saw her already and she had no choice but to calm down and pretend that she’s okey..

She approched him with heavy steps and all the eyes were looking at her because all of them knew how much she loved him and she still do… all of them knew that she could sacrifice it all for him.. All of them knew that it was the hardest moment for her.. all of them knew that this wasn’t her real reaction.. all of them knew that she’s going to break down anytime soon because she was holding herself up in front of them.. all of them knew but him…

They finally came face to face… He smiled that sweet smile that she loves the most and greeted her… She smiled back trying to hold back her tears and she greeted him back… She couldn’t even ask him how he’s doing because she was about to faint.. She just left him with their friends and went to wash her face.. they were all looking because her real reaction was about to show up… She was about to breakdown but she still managed to never let him feel it.. she washed her face and when she turned she found her bestfriend looking at her and telling her « I can feel you »..

And at that moment she couldn’t hold it anymore and she broke down.. She just hugged her and tears couldn’t stop from her eyes.. she cried all her heart out… She cried like there’s no tomorrow… She let out all those tears that were hidden in her eyes for a whole year… She cried by herself everynight though but it was nothing compared to this moment.. She was just telling « why did he appear just now ?? Why did he came ?? Why ?? I don’t wanna see him anymore.. I am tired.. I wanna go home.. Please take me home » and her tears are falling even more.. and then she almost fainted on stairs and they took her upstairs so no one would notice… She shouted and she took it all out from her chest.. and for her bad luck the teacher came at that moment.. just like that she managed to get herself up like a strong women and she went downstairs to wash her face but she came with him face to face… She has been frozen on her spot… He seemed speachless because he saw her with that condition but fortunatly his friend came and took him out of school..
 

-End of Flashback-

It was a day that she would never forget… It was her last time meeting him and seeing his face… and from that day, she decided to move on with her life because no one would ever deserve to love him that way when he doesn’t… She managed to go back to her old self but from time to  time she remembers him.. her feelings weren’t like before though  but the scars were still there..

But she promised herself «I would never let anyone take me for granted and I would never fall in love easily again because love is just a miserable play…» 

She graduated from high school and she entered the college she wanted the most.. She was going to study engineering… She was really exited about college because it was a new world to her and she’s going to meet new people there…