Joke's On You

Fragmentary

Joke's On You

NeoBin; hinted HyuKen

★★★

 

There is the sound of fiddling along with blurred colors before the camera is finally righted and a face comes onto the screen. The man grins widely and starts wiggling two of his fingers beside his cheek. “Bbuing bbuing~ bbuing bbuing~ Here we are again for another pranking session with Kenken and Hyoggi~!” He blows a kiss, and then follows it with a wink.

“Unfortunately, Hyukkie won’t be here today. He has a gross test to go to and had to skip on this episode.” The sentence is ended with a pout, but the grin comes back just as quickly. “But we’re gonna video this awesome-ly so he can have something to watch later hihi~ Don’t worry Hyukkie, I got you! Leave this to your beloved Jaehwannie~”

There’s more fumbling and the screen goes dark as his hand covers the lens. “Omo omo omo! How do you adju— ah! There we go!” The man comes back on screen. This time, he is further away from the camera and more of the background is seen as he steadies his hold on the monopod. “I’m back~ Sorry ‘bout that! Not used to this GoPro yet. My precious baby brother got it for me from Japan~ I’m gonna show him on camera next time so you guys can see how awesome our genes are. But he’s not allowed to date so, before anyone asks, nope, no one touches my cute baby brother. I’m cuter than him though! Right Hyukkie? You better say yes when you see this!” His mock-indignant look is then replaced by a smile. “Anyway, notice how everything’s clearer now? See, see?” He then twirls around to show his point – exposing the rather cozy living room he is in.

“Do you guys recognize the place? Yes, that’s right, it’s the infamous HakWoon apartment~” Jaehwan giggles as he pulls the camera nearer and whispers theatrically. “And that means this is another segment of HakWoon pranking session, hihi!”

Jaehwan distances the camera from his face while continuing to talk. “So you probably know how this is gonna go – but just in case it’s not Hyukkie or me watching this – which would be really bad coz Taekwoon-hyung said he was gonna kill me if we posted these segments on our Youtube channel – I’ll tell you how this is gonna go. Because I’m an awesome professional even if no one else is going to see my genius.” He lets out a dramatic sigh at that, looking genuinely disappointed at the prospect of not being able to share his ‘genius’. “Taekwoon-hyung’s a big sourpuss, but don’t tell him I told you that. Anyway, as you all know – or maybe don’t know – Hakyeon-hyung and Taekwoon-hyung are the most hilarious victi—err, prank recipients that have ever graced our channel. They’re so easy to prank, I swear! Go check out our other videos of them. They’re seriously funny! You gotta see Hakyeon-hyung’s high-pitched scream, haha! Anyway, they’ve been dating for, like, three months now – finally! Am I right?” Jaehwan almost drops the camera as he throws his hands up in the air to punctuate his sentence. He curses and fumbles with the device again.

“But yeah, they’re dating now but they’re really quiet about their relationship. It’s kinda a let-down coz Yeonnie-hyung used to tell me about these things!” Jaehwan pouts again and points an accusing finger at the camera. “Hyungie, this is your fault! I’m really nosy you know – pun intended. Wow, I’m hilarious!” He says with a laugh. “So, okay basically this segment happened so we can catch what kind of naughty-naughty they’ve been up to behind closed doors.” Jaehwan gives the camera a grin not unlike the memes used for making innuendos – with his head tilted downwards and eyes looking upwards at the lens.

“Don’t worry, this is completely PG! We’re just going to catch the morning after, hehe.” Jaehwan starts walking backwards through the living room, making quick glances behind him while still narrating to the camera. “So far, we’ve found out that they use handcuffs and Yeonnie-hyung wears wigs sometimes.” Jaehwan snickers. “Ahhh, these hyungs are , I love it!” he finally stops in front of a door and lowers his voice. “What kind of depravity do you think we’re gonna see today?” He nears his face towards the camera again and whispers. “Are you ready?”

After a moment of suspenseful silence, Jaehwan’s hand closes around the door knob. He looks at the camera and silently counts down – his grin growing wider as he mouths the number ‘one’.

Jaehwan promptly throws the door open with a loud bang and lets out a high-pitched screech.

“What the he--” Thud. “JAEHWAN!”

“Wakey-wakey, lovebirds! Time to meet the beautiful sunshine~” Jaehwan loudly announces while flicking the light-switch on. The darkness that had met the camera before disappears and reveals clothes scattered across the carpeted floor, a lamp shade fallen off the nightstand, bags haphazardly thrown to the sides, and a very large bed with a disgruntled man glaring at Jaehwan – clearly underneath the comforter if the amount of tan skin displayed is any indication. There is a pale hand that rests just above the man’s waist, which just confirmed that he indeed wasn’t alone.

“Morning Hakyeon-hyung? How was last night?” Jaehwan greets, as if he isn’t at the receiving end of a very displeased scowl. “Looks like you had a rough one with Taekwoon-hyung. Do I need to get a wheelchair?”

“Is this another prank? Ugh, give me a good reason why I shouldn’t sic Taekwoon at you right now.” The man – Hakyeon – groans while rubbing his hand against his cheek in what appears to be exasperation. His voice is still slightly laced with sleep, but his words are clear.

Jaehwan didn’t seem to be bothered though as he walks further into the room. “Coz he’s still asleep and he doesn’t like getting up early.”

“I can get up to kill you.” Is the muffled response from behind Hakyeon. The threatening guy steadies himself on his elbows as he glares over Hakyeon’s shoulder – his sharp eyes ready to kill.

Jaehwan only grins. “Good morning to you too, Taekwoonie-hyung~” He replies cheerfully. “So what kind of nasty-nasty did you do this time? There’s no handcuffs anywhere, or a wig on Yeonnie-hyung. Spanking? ? Oooh, pet-kink? C’mon share share~ The audience wants to know~”

“Jaehwan I swear to god--”

“Awww, don’t be shy. What is it? Aside from it being intense coz we kinda got that from the state of your room. It wasn’t this messy the last time. Tell me tell me!”

“Go away Jae—”

“What’s going on?” An almost inaudible voice cuts in.

Everyone seems to freeze in place at the new voice that definitely did not come from Jaehwan, Hakyeon, or Taekwoon.

The sheets between Hakyeon and Taekwoon move and another tuft of hair starts to emerge from underneath the covers. Jaehwan’s eyes widen and his jaw drops as another person sits up – bare as the other two on his either side. “What time is it?” He asks, appearing to be unaware of how three people were staring at him – one in shock and the other two looking worried.

The silence stretches before it’s broken by an incredulous yell of “HONGBIN?!” and the said man looks up, his eyes wide in surprise.

The camera falls on the floor, only showing the carpet, the scattered clothes, and Jaehwan’s shoes that marches towards the bed.

“H-hyung?!”

“WHAT IS THIS?!”

“Let us explain--”

“YOU DEFILED HONGBIN!?”

“Hyung, can we jus-”

“GET OUT OF THAT BED RIGHT NOW! HOW COULD YOU STAY BETWEEN MEN WITH ME PRESENT?!”

“You aren’t supposed to barge into—“

“NO EXCUSES! OUT! OUT!”

“Jaehwan, calm down.”

“YOU TOOK HIS CHASTITY I’M NOT GONNA CALM D— CHA HAKYEON, JUNG TAEKWOON, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BABY BROTHER!”


A/N: Just a short thing kind of based on a vine a watched before LOL... Also I missed writing NeoBin so... QvQ Gonna recheck this for errors later on... its already 4am haha