Rescue

Fragmentary

Rescue

General | Hinted Navi

★★★

Hakyeon's eyes narrowed at the sight of the seemingly harmless warehouse, taking in each and every crevice in sight. However, despite it's rundown exterior and the lack of visible life, he knew for a fact that it wasn't as harmless as it appeared to be. He gestured for his team to get into position as he waited for a go signal from the other unit positioned at a different entrance.

After a few minutes, the sound of static burst from his earpiece, followed by Taekwoon's unmistakeable voice. "We're in position. Over."  

"Copy." Hakyeon replied. He raised his hand, silently telling his unit to wait as he inched closer to the small gap between the front entrance. It was very narrow - but it was enough for Hakyeon to see inside. 

There, in the middle of the room, were a group of people - most of them no older than he was. All dressed in the same loose white shirt and black pants. On their necks where some kind of collars not different from what one would see on a pet. They were surrounded by their captors, holding guns and metal bars  - a show of intimidation to keep their prisoners in place. Hakyeon felt a spark of anger ignite in his chest at the inhumanity of this sight. It didn't take a genius to conclude what kind of operation these lowlifes were running.

If that wasn't enough, one of the captors had a man in his grip - his hand seizing onto the collar so tightly that the captive could only tilt his head in that direction - his body straining from the effort. If it had been any other situation, Hakyeon might've admired the man's appearance - even now, he couldn't help but take note of the broad shoulders and the lines highlighting his neck and chest. But - Hakyeon shook his head - this wasn't the right time for that. He could admire, however, the stubborness in his features. Even as he was restrained so submissively, there was still fire in his posture - it was obvious that he hadn't been taking this situation lying down. Hakyeon took a mental note to commend him for that.

Watching the scene carefully though, and observing that the captor wasn't about to let the man go any time soon, Hakyeon cursed under his breath - he couldn't risk barging in with one of the victims in the enemy's hold. It would only cause a hostage situation and that could get very messy and might even lead to the suspects escaping. He had to come up with something fast.

But it seemed that he didn't have to think further when one of the other prisoners shot up and kicked the captor, successfully knocking him away from the man. However, this also prompted the other captors to move in and knee the guy in the stomach. Hakyeon's fists clenched in anger.

"Hongb--!" The one who had been held earlier yelled, but was instantly cut off by a hit to the face.

"Don't damage the ing goods, you idiot!" One of the other captors shouted.

Hakyeon had enough. He flicked his wrist for his unit to go in. Seething with rage, Hakyeon entered the room - noting the presence of the other unit led by Taekwoon - gaze burning as he held up his gun. "Freeze! You're under arrest."


A/N: Prompted by some pics Den sent me before hghhg... if I ever get back to this, it will have some Navi and LeoBin ehehe... IF I ever get back to it ;;;v;;;