My New Friend

What Is Love?

 

Hello Guys :3~

 

TaeminLove Here xD

 

So.. i want you guys to bare with me :3 these 2 chapters to me seem boring >.< but i have to build their relation ship up. I promise it'll get better :3 Please comment. I live for them ;_; i feel like no one reads them if no one comments. :3 Thank you viewers<3

 

 

**

Min Ah's POV

 

I immediately turned around and glanced at his hand, which was gripping my wrist. Tightly

 

 

“I-I'm new here. My name is Minho, by the way” He said while letting go of my wrist.

 

“Oh, My name is Min Ah” I said, looking up at him wearily.

 

“Can you please come in? I want to know how school is here, and what this neighborhood is like.” He said, pulling me into his home before I responded.

 

“O-Okay” I stuttered, which made no difference anyway.

 

When I walked inside I immedietly felt the warmth, and I glanced at the beautiful cabinets and homey colors on the walls while following him up the stairs and into his bedroom.

 

When I walked into his bedroom, I was shocked at how full his room was already. There were posters on every part of the light-blue colored walls, and his desk was full of writing and endless books took up the space in various shelfs.

 

“Do you mind me asking how old you are?” He asked, snapping me out of my train of thought.

 

“Eighteen” I answered, but my eyes were focused on his bed; it was the biggest bed I had ever seen in my life. Coming from a poor family like me, and growing up with nothing, I had a reason to be in such amazement. I had an urge to just thow myself onto the soft-looking bed and lay there forever.

 

I could definetly tell this boy was rich, and me coming from a completely opposite world made me sigh aloud and look up at his happily glowing face.

 

“Oh, thats cool, so am I” He said, flashing me a heart-melting smile.

 

“Are you going to be attending the same school as me?” I asked, biting my lip and secretly hoping he said yes.

 

“My mom told me I'd be attending Hang-Woo Academy, do you go there?” He asked

 

“Yes, I do” I said, smiling excitedly.

 

I watched him as he made his way over to his bed and sat down on it, patting the soft cushioned place next to him for me to sit beside him.

 

I walkd over slowly and sat down where he motioned me to, taking in a deep scent of his cologne. 

 

I looked across the room and my eyes layed on his guitar; it was a  elegant, beige colored guitar.

 

“You play?” I asked, pointing to his guitar without looking back at him.

 

“I do, sometimes” He answered, and I although I wasn't looking at him, I could feel him smiling.

 

“Do you write your own music?” I asked, looking up at him in anticipation.

 

“Yeah, when an inspiration comes along. I like to write my own music” He replied, looking deep into my eyes.

 

“Well, I don’t want to keep my father waiting,” I said as I got off the bed and bowed down to him politely.

 

“Thank you for talking to me,” He said smiling. I smiled and turned around to leave his bedroom.

 

“I guess I'll see you at school then, huh?” He said behind me as he walked me out out of his house.

 

“Yeah, see you around... Minho” I said smiling.

 

I ran through the heavy snow that had started to swirl violently through the sky while I had been safely inside the warmth of Minho's home.

 

When I was finally in my room I plopped myself down onto the ledge of the widow where I usually always sit. The first thing I had on mind to do was write in my diary.