First Meeting

What Is Love?

 

~Hello Guys. :3

So i started my new fanfic and i hope you support me as much as you supported me through "All because of you". 

 

I hope you guys really like this fanfic considering i'm supposed to be doing homework right now -_-.

 

BUT w.e. :3

 

PLEASE COMMENT.

id love to hear from you guys.~

_____________________________________

 

Yo yo yo, TaeminForeverx3 here :) I'm like totally intruding into this fic right now, MINAHE LI MIN >.<

Anyways, I'm the editor of this fic, so if there are any grammar mistakes YELL AT ME ON MY WALL :)

Or you can kindly let me know too xD

ENJOY THIS FIC THO

TaeminLove is working very hard on it :)

 

**

 

 

“Min Ah,” Mr. Lui screamed at me as he coughed roughly.

 

“Yes?” I asked, walking out of my bedroom and into the hallway where he was standing. I stared at the old man who was now holding a fruit basket of some sort, and other warming gifts. 

 

“We have new neighbors, did you notice?” He said, shooting me a warm smile.

 

“Ye- I did, do you want me to bring this over to them?” I said taking the gifts out fragile, old arms.

 

“Yes, and please come back quickly, it's very cold, and we wouldn't want you getting sick, now would we?” He said with a soft sigh, his mood changing to one of sadness all of a sudden.

 

“Yes, I’ll be right back then” I said, smiling and walking out into the snow. I could hear the sounds of mushed ice beneath my feet as I ran through the snow towards the new house. I stood on the porch, brushing off the cold flakes of snow off my worn out boots.

 

I knocked on the wooden door softly and watched as it opened slowly, revealig the same man I had seen a few minutes ago from my window. I looked up at him, who was taller then I thought he was.

 

“Annyonghaseyo” I said while bowing politely. I placed the gifts into his arms shyly. “These gifts are from my family to you. Uh, welcome” I said awkwardly as I looked down at my shoes.

 

I saw him smile down at me from the corner of my eye,  and I automatically  looked up at him in amazement. His face was absolutely flawless in every way. He had a beautiful jaw line, perfect double eye lids, the whitest and straightest teeth I'd ever seen in my life, and a mesmorizing smile.

 

“Would you like to come in?” He asked, gesturing toward the living room.

 

“It-It’s okay, I'll just be going now” I refused nicely, unable to tear my eyes from his face.

 

I turned around to leave, but I felt his hand suddenly wrap around my thin wrist, making me catch my breath in surprise.