Messages

What Is Love?

Hello~

TaeminLove Here..

Once Again xD

I have no hw.. so :D YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT?..RIGHT?. -_- I have no life. and no one is updating their fanfics today, so i had to do SOMETHING. So i wanted to update again :3 I actually like this chapter ALOT :3

I hope you guys like it! 

Oh and my bestestestestestestest friend who is also the "co author" To this fanfic 

TaeminForeverx3

Has an awsome story, so go check it out :D! Go, now . .WAIT, no.. read mine first xD then go.

 

**

Min Ah's POV

The next day I woke up to the loud ringing of the alarm. I woke up all the children that lived with me, so that they wouldn't be late to school.

 

As I got them all dressed and sent them off to school, I rushed upstairs to take a shower and get ready for school myself.

 

While I was taking a quick shower, I felt myself get anxious,  remembering Minho would be attending my school now. 

 

After I put my uniform on and rushed out the door, I ran towards school.

 

As soon as I got there, I saw him, Minho, looking as lost as ever.

 

I smiled and chuckled to myself at his cute and dazed expression.

 

“Min Ah! Thank god I found you,” He shouted as I caught his attention and walked closer to him.

 

“Hey Minho,” I said with a smile.

 

“Hey, can you take a look at my schedule, I cant find any of my classes” He said anxiously.

 

I held the paper in a tight grip as i realized, Minho has the same classes as I do. 

 

“Wow, you have the same classes I do” I said, looking up at him

 

“Really? Wow thats great!” He said smiling and letting out a sigh of relief.

 

As we entered our first period, I watched the teacher make Minho stand up in front of the classroom and introduce himself.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Im Minho” He said, flashing the class his perfect smile.

 

I heard a few snickers from the guys and a whole lot of giggling from the girls, I looked around the room and looked back at Minho’s bright red face.

 

I smiled and watched him as he sat down, and before I realized it, the lesson had started.

 

I found my self staring at Minho , quite a few times, then turning my head down abrupty as he stared back at me. I gazed out the window and watched as the snow was softly blown about by the wind before hitting the ground, adding to the white soft blanket of white that was already covering everything.

 

As our day ended, Minho and I walked home together, stopping to by ramen on the way. 

 

We walked inside and he bought us both food. I watched in amazement at how fast he ate his noodles.

 

“Slow down, you'll hurt yourself” I said laughing

 

“But.. this..is.. so..good” He said, drinking down the soup after all the noodles were gone.

 

I stared at him in shock as he placed down a completely empty bowl.

 

I stared down at my untouched food and started using the chopsticks, well failing at using the chopsticks. I never in my life learned to use chopsticks, no matter how I tried.

 

“Min Ah, I don't think the noodles are supposed to slide off your chopstick” He said laughing at me.

 

I blushed in embarrassment and gave up on the chopsticks with a sigh.

 

“I cant do this, Ajushi? Can I have a fork” I asked the old man politely.

 

“Here, I'll teach you,” Minho said smiling, gripping my hand and pressing my fingers into place

 

“You see, your thumb is supposed to be under this-” Minho said as he showed me how to hold the chopsticks.

 

I only saw his mouth moving, but heard nothing coming out. I stared at his beautiful sunkist, his full, plump lips, and his warm breath against my neck as he hovered over me, still holding my hand.

 

“You get it now?” He said looking at me

 

“Ah, I think so,” I said smiling.

 

I placed my fingers in the format that he left them, and started to eat my food, with sucess.

 

When I finished, we headed home. I noticed it was very dark and Mr.Lui would probably be very upset with me.

 

As I reached my house, I waved at Minho and thanked him for the food.

 

“Bye, Minho,” I said giggling.

 

“Bye Min Ah,” He replied. I ran in the house, placing my hand over my mouth, giggling like a little girl. I ran up the stairs and took out my diary to write down everything that happened. 

 

“Wow, i actually have something to write about now,” I said said to myself with a grin.

 

I looked out my window to see a light coming from one of the rooms in Minho's home.

 

I watched as the person rolled up the curtain and revealed himself.

 

“Minho” I whispered, shooting him a smile.

 

He looked at me in shock at first, but then I watched the smile spread across his face.

 

I watched as he wrote something on a piece of paper in a dark black marker, making it visible for me to read it, then held it up.

 

I had a great time with you~ 

 

I blushed a bright shade of red, and hurried to find a piece of paper to write back to him.

 

I suddenly found one and stood still, throwing the other one away and taking out a new piece of paper to write with, not knowing what to write back.

 

I had a great time too~  I wrote, holfing it up to him.

 

I watched as his ‘o’ shaped mouth turned into a bright warm smile.

 

Goodnight Min ah~

 

I giggled and waved back at him.

 

I watched as he slowly closed his curtain and turned the lights off in his room.

 

I covered my mouth with my hand and couldn't help but squeal like a little girl.

 

I raised the paper I was supposed to raise before, shoving it to the sky

 

Choi Minho, I Think I Like You~