Chapter 5. Performance Ideas

Popular Boy and Secret Girl

"Jungkook." Yein said. "What?" Jungkook asked as they were exiting the school. "Where are we go work on our project?" She asked. "At your place." He said. "Your parents won't mind right?" "Um..... I actually live alone." She said. "You do?" He said. "Yeah, My parents live in the same neighbor hood, but they brought me my own apartment." She said. "That's cool." He said. "So, where is it?" "This way." She said, as they walked to her place. Yuju saw from a distance."Uh! I can't stand it!" She yelled. "Calm down." Eunha said worried. "I just don't get it. I've tried to get wth him for 4 years. And this new girls comes in and he hangs out with her!?" Yuju screams. "Well, they are partners for the project." Sowon said. "That doesn't matter." Yuju said back. "Who did you partner up with?" Yerin asked. "Huh! I got partnered with Umji." She said. "Unnie, I'm right here you know." Umji said. "I wanted to get with Jungkook!!!!" Yuju complained. 

"Here it is." Yein said as they got to her apartment room. "Wow. It's nice." Jungkook said, as he walked. "Thanks. You can put you things beside the couch." Yein said. "Ok. Now we have to work on our performances." Jungkook said as he sat down. "How about we write our song? We could do a ballad?"That's a cool idea, but who's gonna compose the music?" Yein asked. "I have a friend. His name is Eunwoo." Jungkook said. "He's really good." "Cool." Yein said with a cute smile. Jungkook stared at her as if she were the only thing in the room. "Oppa." She said. "Huh?" Jungkook said being snapped out of his trance. "Can I call you that?" She asked. "Sure." He said. "Oppa, how many friends that are girls do you have?" Yein asked. "None, except for you." He replied. "What about that girl? Um... Yuju?" she said. "Oh, her. I don't like her that much." He said to Yein. "Oh, ok." She said. It got akward so Jungkook said. "Let's start writing the lyrics to our song." Jungkook said, with a big smile. "Ok." Yein said while smiling back.

 

Hope you liked it! And in the next chapter there will be a teaser for the song!