Chapter 2. Hangout/Diner meet

Popular Boy and Secret Girl

School ended, and Yein took Yeri and Jinsol to her workplace.  “Woah! What is this place?” Yeri asked in amazement. “It’s the new dining or hangout place.” Yein answered. “What do you work as?” Jinsol asked while walking around. “I’m a waitress. My parents own the place.” Yein said. “Yein-ah?” A voice said. “Yes?” She answered. “Oh? Are these your friends?” A lady came in and asked. She was in a chef looking outfit. “Yes, Eomma. This is Yeri and Jinsol.” Yein said to her. “Nice to meet you.” They both said. “Nice to meet you too.” Yein’s mom said. “Yein could you change into your clothes and start serving tables please.” “Ok.” Yein said towards her mother. “You guys can sit over there and I’ll be with you in a little.” She said. “Ok.” Yeri said walking to the table with Jinsol. They waited for a good five minutes until Yein came back. “Sorry I took kinda long. Anyway, what can I get you?” They looked at Yein and their jaws dropped. “Yein, you look different.” Jinsol said. “Huh? How?” Yein asked confused. “Your hair is not tied and your glasses are off. Also, on your nametag it says Ria?” Yeri said. “Oh yeah, Ria is my stage name so no one knows who I am.” Yein said. “How come you don’t to school like this? You would be popular.” Jinsol added. “I don’t like a lot of attention. I only look like this out of school and at home.” “Oh.” they both said. “Anyways, what would you like to drink?” Yein asked politely. “Sweet tea.” Yeri answered. “Pepsi.” Jinsol answered too. “Ok. Are you ready to order too or do you need more time?” She asked. “We’re ready.” Yeri said. “Ok. What do you want?” She asked. “Um… We’ll have one chocolate patbingsoo.” Yeri answered. “Ok. One chocolate patbingsoo coming up.” Yein said walking towards the kitchen.

Just then BTS came in and sat at the last table at the right. “Wow! BTS sunbaenim is here.” Some girls were saying. “Ah. So cute!” Other said. “Wow. Bts sunbaenim even comes here now.” Yeri said. “Well, it is the newest hangout place.” Jinsol commented.

“Ah, Yein. When you’re done giving that to your friends. Go serve that table over there.” Yein’s mom said, pointing to Bts’s table. “Ok.” She answered. She walked over to Yeri and Jinsol’s table and handed them their food. She was about to leave when Yeri asked “How much wll this be?” “Oh, It’s free. You guys are my friends now, so today your meals will be free. My mother said she would pay for it.” She said with a smile. “Oh, that’s kind of your mother. Thanks!” Yeri said. “Your welcome.” She replied. She walked to the counter and asked for her notepad/order book. She also grabbed 7 menus and walked to Bts’s table.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? I'm gonna try to update it everyday, but that might not be possible. Hoped you liked it! Bye!