Chapter 3. Noticing Her.

Popular Boy and Secret Girl

“Hello. My name is Ria. And I will be your waitress today.” She said as she passed out the menus. “What can I get you to drink today?” she asked. “Um.. can I get a Pepsi.” Said Suga. “Same.” all the other members said, except Jungkook. “Ok. And what can I get you?” She asked looking at Jungkook. “Um…” He said, as he looked up at Yein. He was amazed of how beautiful she was. “Yah, what do you want to drink?” V said. “Oh, Um…. Sweet Tea please.” He said to her. “Ok. So 6 pepsi’s and 1 sweet tea?” She asked them to make sure. “Yes.” Jin said, Eomma like. “Ok. I’ll be back in a bit.” she said with a smile. Yein turned around and walked back towards the kitchen. “She was cute.” Jimin said, smiling. “Whatever.” Jungkook said blushing. “Ohh…. Our maknae is embarrassed!” Rap Monster said. Bts started laughing and hitting him. “Yah! Stop it.” Jungkook said. “Yein came back with their drinks. “Here you go.” She said. “Are you ready to order? Or do you need more time?” She asked. “We’re good. Can we have 2 bowls of tteokbokki and 4 rolls of kimbap?” Jin said. “Yes. And will that be it?” She asked again. “Yes, that will be all.” J-Hope said. “Ok, I’ll be back in a couple minutes with your order.” she said. After waiting for five minutes she came back with their food. “Kamsahamnida.” Bts said. “Your welcome.” She said and bowed. If you need anything just ask.” She said. “Wow! The food looks delicious!” Jin said. “Of course you would say that, Hyung?” V said. “Let’s eat.” Rap Monster said as they started to eat. After a good 30 minutes, Jin asked, as Ria walked by "Um... Excuse me. Could we get a dessert menu please?" "Oh, Sure." Yein said. She walked to the counter to get a couple dessert menus, then she came back. "Here you go. I'll be back in about 5 minutes for you order." She said as she walked off. "What do you guys want?" Jin asked. Everyone started to say what they wanted. But Jungkook had something else in mind. He couldn't stop staring at her. She turned around and her hair flipped. But to Jungkook it was in slow-motion. She came back, noticing that Jungkook was looking at her, she smiled and waved. He got embarrssed. She came back and asked what they wanted. Jin ordered everything and she came back with the food. After they ate all the she said "Here's your check." "Only 25 dollars?!" They all said. "Yes." She said. "How?" J-Hope asked. "Since it's our first week that we've been open. All the meals are half off." She answered. "Thank you." Jin said. "You're welcome." She replied. They were about to leave the door, when Jungkook went to ask Ria (Yein) "What school do you go to?" "I go to Big Hit High." She answered. "Cool. Maybe I'll see you there." He said, shyly. "Maybe." She said with a smlie.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Ok, I may have said that I would post everyday, but that's not gonna happen. Sorry. But I haope you like this. Bye!