Chapter 4. Finding Her

Popular Boy and Secret Girl

The next day at school, Jungkook was looking for Ria. But he couldn't find her, so he went to class. "Ok class. Today you will partner up and work on and performance together. You will have one month to work on it. Now you have the rest of the school day to work on it. Also, you should meet up after school to work on it too." The teacher said. "Ok. Now choose your partners and start working." The teacher said. Jungkook could already see all the girls walking towards him to ask to be his partner. But then he remembered Yein. He knows that she doesn't have any feelings for him. She's new, so she couldn't. "Hey, Yein." He said. "Yes?" She said. "Wanna be my partner?" He asked. Yein wanted to say no, but then she could see it in his eyes that he didn't want to be partners with the other girls. "Please?" He said, as Yuju was coming. "Um... Sure." Yein said. As soon as she said that, Jungkook stood up and said out loud. "YEIN IS MY PARTNER!" Yein blushed, but then saw all the girls glancing at her. Especially Yuju. Yein thought to herself "Is this how it's suppose to be? People already hating me on my second day of school?" "Yein-ah! Hurry! We gotta think of our project!" Jungkook yelled from the doorway. Yein went up to him and asked "Where are we going?" "To lunch." He said. Yein tilted her head confused. When they got to the lunch room, BTS was sitting at a table. "Yein, these are my friends." Jungkook said. "Nice to meet you." She said with a bow. "Nice to meet you too." They all said. "I have to go use the restroom. Be back in a  bit." Jungkook said as he left. "Yein-ah." Suga said. "Yes?" She said as she looked at them. They all stared at her. "Your the girl, right?" V asked in a weird voice. Jin hit him for being weird. "What do you mean?" She asked clueless. "Your the girl from the diner. Ria. Right?" Rapmonster said. "Umm...." Yein said "Don't worry, if you are your secret is safe with us." Jimin said with a smile. Yen smiled and said "Yes. That was me." "Knew it." J-Hope said. "Does Jungkook know?" Yein asked. "No, why?" Jin asked. "Do you not want him to know?" "Yes. I would rather not tell him that." Yein replied. "Ok. We won't tell anyone." V said. "Thank you." Yein said back to him. "What are yoou huys talking about?" Jungkook asked as he came back. "Nothing." Suga said to him. "Ok." said Jungkook, clueless about what had just happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!