Chapter 1. First Day.

Popular Boy and Secret Girl

Jungkook was the most popular boy in school. Almost all the girls had a crush on him. He is a second year student, captain of the soccer team. He was in class one day and a new girl came in. She had glasses and a side ponytail. “Please introduce yourself.” The teacher said. “Hi My name is Yein. Nice to meet you.” She said as she bowed down. People started laughing cause she looked nerdy and dorky. “Be quiet.” The teacher said. Everyone got silent “Yein, would you please go sit over there.” The teacher said pointing to a seat in the back. “Yes ma’am.” Yein said walking towards the seat. The seat was right besides Jungkook. She went to seat she was instructed to and sat down. The class was over and it was lunch. Yein didn't know anyone so she didn’t know where to seat. “Hey!” said a voice. Yein turned around and two girls were waving at her. Yein walked towards them. “Annyeonghaseyo.” Yein said as she bowed politely. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Yeri.” The first girl said. “And I’m Jinsol.” The second one said. “Nice to meet you, Yeri and Jinsol.” She said as she sat down.

At the other end of the lunch room Jungkook was sitting with his friends. “Hey, who's that new girl in your class?” J-Hope asked as he was coming towards the table. “I don’t know.” Jungkook answered. “How do you not know?” Jin asked. Right when Jin asked that Yuju (The cheerleading captain) came over. “Hey, Oppa do you wanna come over for a party with us? You friends can come too.” She asked. “Nah, we’re gonna go hang out at this new dining/hangout place.” He answered. ‘Oh. Okay then. Bye.” She said sadly. “It’s fine.” Eunha said. (Her best friend.) “Hey.” Yein said to Yeri and Jinsol. “What?” Yeri asked with full. “After school, do you guys wanna see where I work?” She asked. “Yes!” Said Jinsol. “Okay, but you can’t tell anyone.” She said as they all giggled. Jungkook saw and looked over there to try to figure out what was happening. “Hey!?” Jimin said. “What?!” Jungkook answered. “Which one is better to show to girls. Abs or Muscles?” He said proudly. “I don’t know. Um.. None.” He said. Everyone laughed. “Aish!” Jimin said. “Yo, what time do you wanna meet up?” RapMon asked. “5:00.” He said.