Mistake

The XXX of SM Entertainment

SHIP: Jongin and Tai. (Just a fan I suppose, that's not even her bias, things just happened this way)

 


 

Maybe.. accidents happen for a reason.

He never really thought of her as a mistake.

But still she insisted, this one big mistake. Not because she hated him. No, she adored him, admired him. You can say she loved him. But she was just a small girl of no significance to his world. She was no Krystal Jung. But she was beautiful all the same. Long haired, regular brunette, kind of short compared to him and very adorable in a sense that you would feel attacked by her blinking. She was perfect, but.. not for him, and this.. was a mistake.

"He's sleeping so soundly.." Jongin held his recent born child in his arms, slightly bouncing him and humming. His voice sounded so nice in the dark. His baby mother, Ty had her eyes closed,  laying down on the couch. Originally she promised that she'd take care of her son alone so she didn't have to bother the idol just as much, but the lack of sleep was starting to drive her crazy, she couldn't handle that on her own.

"That's a first.." She laughed with a bit of exasperation. Her head was tilted back taking advantage of the hour or so of silence. Jongin looked down at her and smiled, his eyes staring at her. He noticed that her v-neck shirt was lower that usual, he noticed the lack of bra on her body, and the lack of pants.. just the lack of clothes in general... his mind wandered, biting his bottom lip in the way he shouldn't be.. he then scratched his head.

"So how is Krystal?"

"She's alright. Happy and what not, she's been busy too her group have been working on new music so I'm expecting a come back from her soon."

"Sounds like the busy life.. you have a come back too right, in August?"

"Ya.. a repackaged album... are you gonna buy it? Maybe Youngwoo would like to sleep to Stronger, or Heaven.."

"That child truly is the lucky one. If I have enough money, I'd buy it.. but with having take care of Woo, I barely have something for myself." She laid down on the couch, her head on the cushion. She was about to roll over but then Jongin placed something on her face. She opened up her eyes and looked up at his worried face, he had 200 dollars in his hands pushing it in her face.

"Take. It."

"No."

"Please? I want you to take care of yourself too, don't overwork yourself and if you need help at all. Please call me. I care about you."

"It's okay,  Jongin.. really, don't worry about me too much. I can handle this. I just.. I promised you that I'll take care of him on my own so I won't get in the way so don't worry."  She sighed. He sighed, then there was silence as he placed the money on the counter.

Jongin put Youngwoo in his crib and took the baby monitor, keeping it close to him. He sat down next to Ty and wrapped his arms around her. She wiggled away from him, God bless the darkness to hide away the blush from her face. He pulled her close and squeezed her.

"Why are you like this?"

"Like?"

"I'm trying to help out, I'm trying to be a good father and you won't let me do that. I'm grateful you even let me see him.. but Ty. Ty please let me help more.. please let me a better father.. you don't have to do this alone I promise.. I am here. I lov-" He covered his lips and sighed softly.

"I'm only this way because of Krystal. I have to be respectful. I'm not gonna interrupt your lives just because we made a mistake, you guys are beautiful together, please don't be this way, really.."

"A mistake.." His eyes grew angrily,  but not an aggressive angry but the type of angry upset thinking he wasn't good enough even for her. Nothing he did work. She was set on doing this by herself, she's stubborn she can't change her mind. Beauty. That's what he and Krystal are. Beauty. But that's all they had. He wanted to say that, he wanted to say all of that but he was never good at speaking. He was more of an action person.

"Yes I'm sorry Jongin, this-" He pulled her head to his and kissed her. He had kissed her. His hand in her hair and his arm around her waist, kissing her. She pulled away and hits his chest.

"What the are you doing?"
"Proving to you,  you're not a mistake. This was all fate. This is a sign.. you were meant to be mine."

"Jongin.. no. Im-"

"Stop. Arguing. With. Me." The puppy growled and looked down at her. He picked her up and unconsciously,  Ty wrapped her legs around his waist. Something about his stare intimidated her. It was the reason she was in this predicament in the first place. He took her to her bed and laid her down on her back, covering her skin in kisses after kisses. Ty kept squirming pleading and asking him to stop  but he just wouldn't. He wouldn't stay away and as much as Ty denied it she didn't want Jongin to go away.

Jongin pinned Ty's hands over her head, covering her in more kisses and removing her shirt with his teeth.

"N-no.. this isn't us.. you have Kr-" but she couldn't finished that sentence. Interrupted by a sound as he pulled her waist close to his, kissing her chest, marks onto her sore body, biting every time she says something he didn't like.

"No kitten, you're mine. I want you. Right now.." He let out a gutteral moan and strung his fingers through her hair. Ty cried out softly at the sudden entrance of fingers in her love. He smirked and curled his fingers inside of her. She writhed in pleasure, biting her lip, soft moans leaving her lips now and then, grinding against his two fingers. Her hand trying to please him but he didn't want her to touch them.

"A mistake right?" He ed his pants, "You're body isn't saying that all. Your body is saying it wants me.. it's screaming me. It's saying, yes daddy.. so I'm gonna to do what your body is saying."

"Jongin what are you saying?"

"The only mistake I've made was not making you mine the moment you said that you liked me, you're wonderful. I love you." He groaned into her ear, rubbing his against her a slowly pushing it in.

"Jongin-a-ah" She moaned again, bring him close, squeezing her eyes shut. "Please.."

"Please what, jagiya?"

"I love you.."

"I know." He said before pushing all the way into her, she screamed but Kai's hand covered . "Shh.. the baby is sleeping."

"Jongin.."

"Look into the mirror," He looked over at Ty's wall mirror, and smiled. "You look so cute with me inside you, kitten.." He slowly grinded against her, her moans longated one after the other. In and out, Jongin was enjoying seeing her go crazy for his , being the tease that he was. Her breath hitched, scratches on his back as he continuously abused her g-spot.

"D-Daddy."

"Yes kitten.." She couldn't even speak, being filled with Jongin's tongue,  his hands couldn't stop touching her. The sound of their skin slapping echoing within the room, such song was losing its rhythm as he was well almost ready to . Ty was losing her mind. She couldn't take this. She couldn't take him. She felt so ually attacked by someone she loved. And she loved it,  she was guilty and this is wrong but it felt so right. She arched her back and released a wave of without warning, confused as to what this was..

"Jongin.. I don't know what's wrong with my body and my stomach just tightened, I feel like I jus-"

"You ed my love. Is this your first one?"  She nodded, and he laughed. She was so cute and innocent and he liked that. He liked her.
"It's alright honey, it felt good didn't it?"

"It's feel so weak.." She blushed, her head tilting upwards, still questioning what happened,  but Jongin wasn't done yet. He still  went hard inside her. He wanted to tear her apart, he wanted to make her melt, he was messy and sloppy and rough and her screams and her body that consistently moved against drove him off the edge.

"A-ah daddy!"

".. I'm coming." He moaned loudly, ing into her and inside. He gave her one of those discerning smirks as he pulled her close to him, into his arms. "That felt great. That was really.. really great." He smiled. She couldn't even speak, still trying to catch her breath. He looked at her, winded. The sweat dripping from both of them.

"Was that a mistake?"

"I-"Suddenly the baby monitor went off, Youngwoo was up again. Kai slowly pulled out and went to the nursery room to pick up his son. Ty blushed watching Kai's body leave and come back with his baby. "There there Youngwooie~ daddy is here." Ty's eyes followed the both as Kai laid down next to her, with Youngwoo, sniffling.

"There there.. mommy and daddy is here now."  Ty comforted Youngwoo, rubbing his back. Her eyes looked over to Kai. Kai looked back at her and smiled. She smiled back at him as her eyes drifted off. She felt being pulled in closer as he held her waist and watched his small family sleep, well rested.