Awkward

The XXX of SM Entertainment

Pairs: Chanyeol and Yoona 

Setting: SNSD DORMS

 

He felt awkward when it came to his girlfriend, Yoona. She was a queen yes, but she was also very cute and little like a small child. So when people asked Yoona how big his was, he would stop her from saying a word only because doesn't know and he isn't willing to tell her.

Not to mention Yoona is very beautiful. She's radiant and everytime she walked, she make a flower bloom, she was just that. A flower. A flower he didn't want to corrupt with his dirty and filthy ways, not until probably sometime way later.. maybe like when they are 40, maybe then would seem like a perfect time, he didn't know what to do, or say at least.

The EXO Boys and SNSD girls were all very close friends with the exception of Taeyeon who only likes EXO-M and Suho, which really, EXO M is Chen, Xiumin and Lay.. so like what 4 out of the other 9 cutie boys? And that's only because Kai secretly takes the meat out of the fridge so Kyungsoo could cook and Baekhyun and tall man accidentally  ( is no accident by the way, is the consent of two people and a lot of talking should be involved) broke Taeyeon's bed while doing their natural routine. Of course this was Baek's way of getting his ex- jealous but Chanyeol had a lot of good photographs on his camera for his voyeuristic obsession. Surely Taeyeon would really hate him now but being Yoona's boyfriend has its priveleges.

His main one was getting to lay on Yoona's bed and crying watching Kyungsoo's movies. They were obsessed with Pure Love even though they constantly stress the fact that Kyungsoo will never find love in life and needs a girlfriend. The match making duo tried to hook him with Seohyun but it only went so far as Kyungsoo is very shy and would like to wait to fall in love, his excuse: "I'm in love with EXO". Trust and believe Chanyeol loved his squish too.

That's when Yoona did a thing. She looked up at him, blotched face and teary eyed calling herself emo and she buried her head into his chest. At normal reaction, he rubbed her back, but this was different, very different as she straddled onto his lap and hugged him closely, keeping him warm in her embrace. His cheeks were as red as his hair because he's never thought innappropriate thoughts when it came to her. It was a strange feeling when she looked up and him and smiled, leaning in for a kiss. He panicked and got up, pushing her off to the side, getting a bottle of water. He didn't see her that way, he didn't. But he knew he was in love, he did but people who are in love do these things right? He could do it to Kai, Baekhyun, Chen, Kris, G-Dragon.. but when it came to Yoona- maybe because Yoona was a girl? That couldn't be it, had a girlfriend in the past. Why was he so broken?

He turned to Yoona who was sadden by the denial. Her pout was cute, her face was cute and she was wearing one of his shirts which normally would be a massive turn on. She was just lovely. He collected her in his arms and cuddled turning off the lamp and the TV screen, it was dark, it was late, and honestly thinking about Yoona and him being like Joonmyeon and Jinri was the last thing he wanted to think about.  The man sighed in peace as he brought his pouty Yoona closer for a hug, kissing her lips good night.

Yoona had sweet lips and surely they didn't want to pull away from Chanyeol's. She wrapped her arm around his neck and continue kissing him until one of them needed air.

"Where's this coming from?"

"I love you,  I want to take our relationship to another level" Yoona said in her soft voice. Chanyeol turned red. How unexpected.

"Like.. how?" He didn't even have to ask twice, she took off Chanyeol's shirt off and wiggled around revealing her body. Something lacy underneath, unexpected. Chanyeol's nose leaking, expected. He still didn't have lewd thoughts about her.

"Yoona, what is this?"

"Something -"

"Yoona here." He took off his shirt and put it on her, concerned and worried. She pouted again and took the shirt from him, tossing it on the floor. "Noona, this is indecent."

"No, it's not indecent" She looked away,  "it's normal and natural.. you don't look at me the same way as others.. do you even love me?"

"What kind of stupid question is that Noona, of course I love you. I love you so much. I don't know I'm just awkward.. those are just guys. You.. you're my queen.. I'm just... a peasant-"

"Stop, tol bun you're my prince.. my king honestly I love you." And in moments, their lips touched. Their fingers met and at least Chanyeol's heart beat in some kind of way that he usually can't explain.

...Well of course the was awkwardly amazing. They don't call Chanyeol Daddy for a reason, of course Yoona never called Chanyeol Daddy but she was thinking.. she was thinking it. She moaned, a lot, but then so did he. He kept her close, he wanted to protect her. He wanted to love her. She didn't know this but he really was in love with her.