Daddy Xiumin

The XXX of SM Entertainment

Pair: Minseok & Admin Ali of OfficialSmtown Tumblr Page

"I-I don't know what to say, this is amazing! Kim Minseok, I like love you~ You're literally everything in life and more. Alexz s c r e a m e d  internally. Her heart racing as she stood upon the Kim Minseok of EXO. The man had a rude little smirk on his face hidden behind the cute fluff cover that he made himself. He normally didn't do this but Tiffany wasn't putting out as much as he wanted. He bit his bottom lip and laughed at the young woman who was excited to see her EXO bias, talk to him and be his assistant for a day, unaware of the intentions he had for her today.

His Korean was soft, it was nice and soothing to Alexz's soul. She could listen to him talk all day but sadly he was busy idol with another  photoshoot for his upcoming movie. "For the moment, you can just organize things in room. Please stay here, and don't go anywhere, okay?" He kissed her forehead and her cheeks turned redder than they were originally as he left the room for hours. Her heart was racing a mile a minute as she tried breathing. She looked around the room. It was strange for her to be in a room alone, especially it being a male's room. An idol's room. She should've been cleaning but what do you clean if the room is always kept spotless. She shouldn't have been snooping around but Alexz looked around and looked through Xiumin's stuff. Images of his family and his friends from back home. A picture of EXO when there were 12 members and a picture of his girlfriend of a month or so . The girl in love with Xiumin wasn't even upset, not in the slightest, she idolized Tiffany too. Tiffany was beautiful in the slightest and her personality as well her voice was beautiful which made them the perfect pair. She put the pictures down and looked around. His room was everything, it screamed Minseok. Adorable things everywhere, a bag of marshmallows on the vanity, it was like being in a dream.

Alexz got tired of waiting so long and sat down on his bed. As her eyelids were getting heavier, the door creaked open and then shut, the door locked. Minseok was back and looking more daddy-ish than usual. He looked like he can be the CEO of a company or leader of the mafia, anyways, he looked very handsome. He towered over the resting Alexz and kissed her  exposed neck.

"I've been waiting for you."

"Ngh.. Minseok,  what- oh I'm sorry for resting in your bed, I just got so tired-"

"It's okay princess, you were gonna end up here anyways." She looked at him shocked, as his hand ran down her chest. She was so confused as to why but she didn't want to question how or why things ended up the way they did. He pressed himself in between Alexz's thighs and hugged her tightly. Alexz's eyes widen as his bulging member met hers. She wanted to faint. This was way too much even for her.

"B-But.. Minseok.. what about Tiffany?"

"It's okay she doesn't mind. It'll just be us too for the rest of the day and I want to give it to you." He gave his killer smile and she was won over.

Clothes dropped onto the ground. One by one, littering the floor, kisses being exchanged as Minseok's hands couldn't stop exploring the young woman's maturing body. He placed kisses where kisses couldn't be possible. Alexz liked the idea of him touching her. He was acting very daddy like. Whatever he wanted, he got it from her. Didn't have to beg twice. The first time was enough. He pinned both her hands above her head, as his fingers pushed inside her wet hole, listening to her make various incoherent sounds. She writhed in pleasure, biting her lip as he added another finger.

"Don't bit your lip or I'd have to do even more lewd things to you"

"As if this wasn't lewd enough?" She let out  another moan.

He smirked again, he knew damn well that this was just a basic level compared to all the other things he was hiding. He took off his tie and tied Alexz's hands together so she couldn't move, he then walked away for a bit.

"Minseok.. w-where are you going? What are you doing?" He took a picture of Alexz , tied up and laughed, saving it. She pouted."What are you going to do with those pictures?"

"I'm going to compare them. I can never do this with Tiffany so I'm going to try with you."

"Try what?" He laughed, pulling her legs close to his waist, spreading her legs apart, leaning in to place a quick kiss on her lips. She moaned against his lips and he pulled away just quick enough to hear her moan from the bottom of her heart as he whispered in his ear.

"You can call me monster.." He gently bit her earlobe penetrating inside of her. She screamed out but how can anyone hear over the music that filled the room. The other members could never know about what Minseok does alone, let alone what he does to his fans, which is why he was so secretive.

"Minseok! Minseok-ah!"

"Call me daddy..?" He pushed into her harder, each deeper than the last. She moaned again, tears swelling up in her eyes as she wiggles around in need to touch the Korean's. He tossed her leg over his shoulder to Zhoumi's "Without You" and grinded into her. Even he started losing himself to her tight, wet body, his breathing became heavier and his s sloppier amongst .

"D-Daddy, w-wait!" She groaned, crying out. The experience of an was overwhelming as she let out a gasp and ed to Minseok, rubbing her inner thigh and biting onto her skin. He smiled and kissed her lips, pulling out, wiping whatever remained of his onto her stomach and took a picture of her again.

"You're a mess."

"You think this funny?"

"I'm laughing."