Ten's Bathroom Fun

The XXX of SM Entertainment

People: NCT Ten (Chittapon Leechaiyakul) and Johnny  

 

They called him 10 for a reason. But right now, he was using 5. 5 fingers wrapped comfortably around an aching Rookie's member slowly throbbing after and intensive dance practice for an upcoming show in which they would have to present their new single "Firetruck".

Luckily, the other members weren't at the dorm, some of them went out to eat while the others went to prance around and play with the other elders in his company. He turned the volume up loud and locked himself into the bathroom, back pressed against the walls, shower running so if in case anyone came back he could have an alibi for where he's been and what he's been doing. His finger tighten it's grip as his hand jerked him off. Why was he feeling this way?  Was it the way Taeyong, pressed against him earlier or the way Jaehyun hugged from behind. The thoughts were endless..just like the number of times he's rubbed his in hand.

"Nn.. almost there..." His quicken breath hitched as he tilted his head back and jerked his waist in his hand. It was so bad but it felt so good as he let his finger the tip of his , letting out small moans. On his mind, was his friends calling him a . He hated that it was true, and he hated how they always played Cards Against Humanity and someone always says that he was gay for his bandmates.. even though most of it was true. He wasn't gay for all of them just.. one. But he wasn't sure which one, all the members looked nice to him but he was for certain no one was as gay as he was and his other fingers digged into the shagged carpet, entwinning themselves with the material that seemed to pop out. He moaned again, feeling himself at his limit his eyes closed shut and hints of breathing and came out. 

The door creaked open and a poddy dancing Johnny shuffled his way into the bathroom, ping his pants. It didn't occur to either boy was in the bathroom because the 7th sense played loudly. However when Ten opened his eyes again,letting out another moan, he caught the attention of Johnny, who freaked out and zipped his pants back up.

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?" He panicked. Ten got up and blushed. His face was red and he didn't know what to do.

"WHAT AM I DOING WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"I HAD TO PEE"

"YOU COULDN'T KNOCK?"

"I HAD TO GO, WTF TEN, LOCK THE DOOR IF YOU'RE GONNA E-"

"CAN YOU NOT TELL THE WHOLE WORLD MY BUSINESS?" "It's only two of us in here. Ugh Ten you're so pitiful. Get yourself a girlfriend or a boy friend of a toy or something. For christ sakes."

"Says the ert." He shoved Johnny out the bathroom locking the doors. Something about getting caught made his heart race. He looked down and he came on his fingers. Something about getting caught made his heart race. Something about getting caught by Johnny made his heart race more.