Can't Get You Off My Mind

Crimson Rose Thorns

Yoona's POV

What was that? What did he do to me? How can a mere human stop me just like that? Wait......his smell isn't human-like at all. He smelled just like some kind of canine creatures. And his strength....a human's strength can't be that strong, but he could push me away so easily. Could it be....? No, all of their kinds were wiped out by the Luvis already. He can't be one of them. Okay okay, why am I even thinking of him? He's just wasting my time.

I carefully looked around for any sight of humans or any creatures, but I saw nothing. So as fast as I can, I ran back to my condo in Chengdamdong with my vampire speed, hoping no one would notice it.

**********

After punching in the condo's passcode, the door opened swiftly, I'm surprised the light is off. Minho isn't back yet? Or is he in his bedroom?

"Minho oppa?" I called for his presence.

"Hi," said Minho behind me while poking my shoulder. Gosh, can he just stop freaking the hell out of me with his teleportation power? Is it even neccessary? ==

"Where were you? I called you but it said your phone was turned off?" He asked.

I couldn't answer and just stayed silent, hoping he wouldn't find out what I did a while ago. Ever since I had fully grown, my bloodlust has gotten stronger and stronger. At first, I tried to control it and only fed on certain mammals like deers, boars, rabbits...,etc. However, the more I stayed close the human, the thirstier I got for their blood. The scent was just too much for me to take until one day, I unconsciously bit a human behind a building and it's just become a habit since then no matter how hard I tried to stop it.

Minho suddenly reverted his gaze to the blood at the corner of my lips and my blood-soaked shirt as he shouted, "WHAT THE F*** DID YOU DO AGAIN YOONA??? DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO STOP THAT?" He vanished and suddenly appeared with a small wet towel in his hand, probably took it from the bathroom. He was about to wipe my lips for me when I held his hand and "No it's okay. I can do this myself oppa" politely rejected his action. Minho slowly retracted his hand back, caughting himself a bit off guard with his own action. He was always there for me and even protected me from danger and I can't be more grateful for that. I don't even know if I can pay him back for how much he did for me...

**********

After I was done showering (to wash off the blood and remove the smell), I turned off the lights and walked towards my bed. Even if being a vampire means that I don't sleep, but I still need rest as much as humans need sleep.

End of Yoona's POV

 

 

Taecyeon's POV

Rushing back home, I closed the door hurriedly as I arrived even though I knew that blood- creature didn't follow me. Suddenly, Hiro barked and ran to me. I quickly shushed her, afraid that she would wake Joongki up.  Then, I went to the bathroom and took a long satisfying shower clear my mind up.

After the shower, I guess I should go te sleep or I won't be able to go to school tomorrow since it's quite late already. Right then, the creature who almost killed and my blood out of me came up on my mind. I remember how beautiful her crimson doe eyes were although I couldn't see her face clearly. I can't help but to fall for her fierce yet soft gazes..wait...Fall? Fall what? Aish, how did I even come up with that? I guess I'm just too tired, sigh.

**********

6:10AM

Waking up in the morning seems harder than usual. I don't feel refreshed and excited for the new day at all ever since the event from last night. I just hope I won't be found by her or my life will end right there. Okay, I better hurry and freshen myself up cause school won't wait for me!

As I walked down the street to the bus station, her red doe eyes crept up on my mind again. Honk! Honk! I shrugged her off my mind as I hopped on the bus, hoping that this day will end well without any problems. 

7:55AM

HOLY COW! I ran towards the gate while shouting "Ahjusshi!!!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!". I got into Seoul University just in time the gate was closed. Phew~

*********

The bell rang, signalling that class is over. When I walk down the hallway, "Taecyeon-oppa!" a familiar voice called me from the back. I turned around only to see Sooyoung running down the stairs towards me, unusually fast. She didn't even pant? O.o

"I just want to inform you that I have to go back to my province for two weeks because my grandma is sick, in case you would find me," said Sooyoung.

"Ahhh.. I'm gonna miss you then, Sooyoung-ssi. Hope your grandma will get well soon, don't forget to send my regards to her," I said and smiled. This is actually the first time Sooyoung talked about her family member because ever since I met her, she never said anything about her family, not even her friends. Looking at watch, I still have 2 hours left before my shift at Hot Café starts, so I guess I should go somewhere nearby to rest my mind first then. 

Han River Park, which is just across the street in front of Hot Café, has always been my favorite place to go whenever I need to clear my mind from stressful matters and also the past....that nightmare. I walked to the bench to have a nap there. Strangely, I felt like I was being watched, but when I turned around and scan my surrounding, nothing looked suspicious at all. Everyone especially those who were spending time with their families or the love of their lives, made me very envious and jealous of them, but it's okay. I'm used to this. So without any problems, I quickly took a nap there, not forgetting to set the alarm clock to 2 hours later in case I might wake up late.

2 hours later

Opening my eyes slowly, the surrounding seemed a bit blurry to me and a woman face suddenly appeared in front of me............THE FUDGE.....Who the heck is this????!!!!!!!!! I blinked my eyes serveral time but then I couldn't see the face anymore. Instead, the greyish blue sky greeted my eyes as I tried to stretch my limbs. I guess it's time to work now. I walked into to the café and changed into my working uniform, a waiter uniform. Somehow, I felt weird. Throughout the whole day, I feel like being watched of followed by someone but whenever I tried to look or turn around, I saw nothing. Well I guess I'm just so stressed that I'm imagining things.......

___________________________________________

(To be Continued...)