Meeting HER

Crimson Rose Thorns

"Good morning ,class!!" greeted Professor Oh as he made his way towards to middle of the class. He ushered the girl who was standing in front of the classroom door to come in. The girl shyly walked into the class and stood next to him as he started to introduce her to the class. Everyone was staring in awe as they were checking her out from head to toe. Gosh her long straight and black hair that stops slightly above her midriff, goddess face, long beautiful neck, small waist, her curvy hips, her long and slender legs can't even be compared to an angel. Why? Because she's even more beautiful than one. "So, we're having a new classmate today. Shall we let her introduce herself?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, everyone. My name is Im Yoona, but you can just call me by Yoona. I've just transferred from Dongseo University in Busan due to some family problem. I hope we can get along and please take care of me~" Yoona bowed as she finished her introduction.

I didn't bother listening to what Mr. Oh had said because my mind was occupied by this new student who gave off a very strange and cold aura, but her face....her undeniably gorgeous yet so familiar face has left me speechless. I couldn't help but stare at her face. Out of sudden, she turned her gaze to me. She looked surprised and a bit shocked when she saw that I was looking at her. We accidentally made an eye contact, but neither of us bothered to turn away as we were so caught up in the moment. Those brown doe eyes........they're so beautiful. Suddenly, I received a light nudge from  my classmate and I embarrassingly broke our eye contact. I then tried to pay attention and concentrate on what the teacher was saying instead, feeling slightly embarassed.

"Okay, Yoona. You can go and find yourself a seat. Shouldn't be a problem to you because there's a lot of empty seats in this class," Mr.Oh informed Yoona and she started scanning around the class, trying to find the lucky guy/girl to sit with. At that moment, she was walking towards me and I swear to god my heart was going to explode anytime soon. But she just stopped right in front of me and asked me if there was anyone who were sitting in front of me. I told her that the seat isn't occupied so she mouthed me a thanks and I sighed in relief cuz she wouldn't be sitting next to me. Class officially started and no one dared to speak as they were listening attentively to the Professor.

********************

12PM

The Bell rang

Everyone was packing there bags and going to the canteen for lunch. Some went out to eat at a restaurant especially those who have a special one. I did the same thing and after that, I went to the canteen, ordered my favorite Kimchi Ramyun and sat at my usual place which is near the window as I can have a view of the University's garden. After I settled down, I started to dig into my ramyun quickly but then....

"Excuse me, may I sit here? It looks like the canteen is so packed and this is the only place left. Do you mind?" a soft voice startled me as I looked up and I saw her again. I was so shocked that I sat as still as a statue. Who would have imagined that this cold-looking goddess can ask me with such polite manners? I wasn't able to reply until she waved her hand in front of me, trying to get my attention.

"N-No, it's okay...This seat is always empty. You can sit here anytime you want, actually." I said as I unconsciously smiled to smile. Gosh what did I just do???? ottoeke.... I'm so nervous.. my poor heart is going to burst!!! 

"I guess I have to go and order my food first then, thanks." She said calmly as she stood up and walk elegantly to the food counter. My eyes uncontrollably followed her, studying the all details of her movements. Suddenly, I was struck back to reality as I realized that she was returning back to the seat. I quickly continued to eat the ramyun despite my shaking hands. God.. Taecyeon, calm down!! She's gonna think you're weird!!!

"Are you okay? Omo.. your ears are so red! Do you have a fever?" she asked with a concerned look on her face as she placed her cold soft hand on my forehead. I reflectively pulled myself back in surprise causing my head to hit the person behind. The guy turned to look at me with a really angry expression. He seemed to be a senior. I stood up really fast and apologetically bow as I formally apologize to him.

"You don't really have to do that much... so are you sick?" She crossed her arms over her chest and look at me with a straight face.

I got back to the seat as I calmed down a bit. "Oh hm.. I'm fine. I didn't get enough sleep last night." I lied, trying my best to avoid eye contact with her. I suddenly remembered my dream from last night... Two crimson red eyes staring at me from the tree outsid-

"Yah!! Aren't you going to eat? Quit daydreaming." My concentration averted to the canteen TV and caught the sight of the dead body under a familiar tree in the park. That must be the person I saw... "On Monday the 21th of July, a dead body of a middle-aged man was found under a tree in .... park. Strangely, the corpse have no noticable injuries marks at all except 2 small bite marks on the neck that seems to be made by a mysterious creature. The body seemed to have been drained out of blood. The polices are still investigating on this case and-" The TV was turned off as the the bell rang again. "Class is starting again?? You didn't even finish your meal yet.. geez" She stood up and get her tray to throw off the plastic bowl into the trashcan. I followed her and we returned back to class.

I couldn't get my mind to focus on the lesson at all. The picture of the dead body was stuck in my head. No matter how much i think about it, I just couldn't believe that such a young girl could kill a man so easily.. maybe I should go to the police station and tell them what i saw afterall. "Ok Taecyeon!!!" I heard the teacher yelled my name and I stood up quickly, looking down to my table as embarrassment washed over my face. "What are you doing?? I know that you are a good student. It's not like you to be daydreaming in class."

"N-No, sir. I wasn't daydreaming I swear! I was just........in deep thoughts,"I lied as no one should know that I was daydreaming!

"Ohhh, so mind telling us what you were thinking about then?" His smirk sent chill down my spine. Otteokke....

 


Okay so,........... Sorry for not updating for quite a longgg while ( to us it is ) and hopefully we can get another chapter done in a short time because school will start in 2 days, so we can't promise anything. Just hope that you will still read this even if our updates aren't that frequent :)