Imaginary Stalker

Crimson Rose Thorns

After he has finished his work, Taecyeon walked home on the usual route but once again, he felt like he was being followed. Ever since last night incident, fear had creeped into his mind and the uncomfortable feeling kept growing stronger and stronger. His thought uncontrollably flashed to the horrifying scenes of his parent's death as well as the victim he saw the night before. Trying his best not to suspect his surrounding anymore, Taecyeon quickly entered the rusty old lift and closed the door while not wasting his time as he immediately pressed the 2nd floor button. He rushed out as soon as the elevator door was opened, hoping to get home as fast as he could.

However, as he arrived at the door step, this time he was sure of seeing a silhoutte at a corner, near the staircase. Trying to calm himself down, Taecyeon quietly zipped open his bag to get his thickest medical book and slowly moved toward the sihoutte. He jumped out, positioning the book ready to hit whoever he thought had followed him all day, when he paused as he saw Joongki leaning on the wall with his phone in his hands, slowing turning to face him with the most surprised look on his face.

"H-hey..  easy, dude.... it's me. Why are you so terrified?? Geez, you freaked the hell outta me," exclaimed Joongki, steadily putting his phone into his pocket.

"Nah, I just thought you were.... Never mind. By the way, what are you doing out here?" Taecyeon sighed in relief and lowered his book back down.

"I'm just texting one of my friend. Okay, let's go in together." Said Joongki as they both opened the door and got in together.

*****************

Taecyeon's POV

I washed myself up quickly then put on a boxer that was lying around on the bathroom floor and began brushing my teeth. What's wrong with me today? Why do I keep having this uneasy feeling... Oh well, a lot have happened so I think my head needs more time to get back to normal. Ugh.. It's like all of my energy have been drained out of my body...

I stumbled out of the bathroom when Hiro jumped on me, making me lose my balance and hit the bathroom door. "Aish.. Hiro!! I'm tired. I can't play with you.." The puppy whimpered sadly. "Awww... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, okay? Geez, it would be great if you get along with Joongki as much as you get along with me you know.." I lifted her up and hugged her tightly to my chest earning a cute shriek from her. "You wanted to play and now you are acting like this?? You spoiled brat. Okay, time to sleep" I kissed her head lightly before letting her down and head to my room.

I felt deeply asleep as soon as I got my back on bed.

1:05AM

"It's... it's you!" I stood up suddenly when I saw a girl sitting on a nearby tree branch looking curiously at me through the window. OMG... IT'S HER IT'S HER!!!!! THE BLOOD- GIRL- WH-WHAT IN THE WORLD IS SHE DOING HERE????

She hurriedly jumped off, leaving no trace behind. I rubbed my eyes a few time and there was no sights of anyone. Ugh, not again... Just when can I stop imagine things?? Geez, Ok taecyeon, you're going crazy...

After closing the curtain, I returned to bed and went back to sleep.

***************

Yoona's POV

I've been following him all day yet he seemed to be a normal guy after all.. Maybe I got it wrong this time.. As I sat on a tree bench, I continued to observe him, studying his calm sleeping face. He have sharp jawline, pointy nose and his lips... small soft lips... so kis- Wait wait what??? I lightly hitted my head, not believing the thought I just had. His messy short black hair fell randomly, covering his forehead. I then giggled softly when I noticed his adorable elephant ears poking out. After a while, my gaze solely moved lower down as my eyes widely opened to the sight of his muscular half-n3ked body. My heartbeat began to rapidly increased and i felt my face burning hot with embarassment. YOONA, WAKE UP!!! What happened to you?? Are you a p3rvert ?? Geez..

Just when I let my gaurd down, he woke up and said something to me with a terrified look on his face. Without hesitating, I jumped down and hide behind the tree trunk as fast as i could. After making sure he have gone back to sleep, I returned to my condo and rest, thankful that I wasn't hungry tonight.

*************

Taecyeon's POV

I woke up as I felt Hiro l1cking my face. Trying to open my eyes, the smell of fried bacons and eggs caught my attention, making me sit up suddenly and hurried to the kitchen with Hiro following right behind.

"Good morning, Taec. Did you sleep well?" Joongki asked, with a big smile on his face, wearing a cute pink apron while holding a spatula in his right hand.

"What the heck, dude??? I did have a good sleep and, by the way, you don't have school today? And what's with that pink apron???? Are you trying to be my wife?!" I bursted out laughing, trying to wipe of the imaginary tears that are coming out.

"I don't have school today. Awwwww, sorry to disappoint you but I can't be your wife, babe~" We both bursted out laughing together as I pulled out a chair and sat down, waiting patiently for my breakfast.

"I assume you still have 10 more minutes before the bus will arrive so you better get yourself ready. The food will be ready in 5 minutes~"

"Got it babe~" I rushed back to my bathroom, grabbing some clothes before going to the bathroom. After I was done washing my face, brushing my teeth and putting my clothes on, I quickly ate breakfast together with Joongki. Haa~ It have been so long since I had a proper breakfast..

"I'm going, Joongki. Thanks so much for breakfast."

**********

8:00AM

The bell rang and everyone started to return back to their seats. I stared out the window, quietly admiring the school garden. It was a beautiful sunny morning. The sky was bright blue with small fluffy clouds scattered all over. A moment later, our teacher walked in.

"Good morning, class." said Mr. Lee as he placed the books on his table. Everyone stood up and bowed respectfully to the teacher as always.

Strangely, instead of telling us to take our seat, he continued, "So today we have a new student. She transferred from a university in Busan due to some family-related problems. Welcome her nicely and get along well."

small and kinda familiar figure then entered the classroom...

----------------------------

(To be continued...)


A/N: So Taecyeon has moments with almost all of the characters in this story Haa~~~ including Hiro......a dog XD. And Yoona unconsciously had some p3rverted thoughts about Taecyeon's hot and s3xy muscular body~ And for anyone who is young and still underage, even if we have a kinda p3rverted (yet goddess) vampire Yoong, there won't be any inappropriate scenes at all (well...cuz both authors are still underage, so.......hehehe). Hope you like these chapters, although it's quite short haha