Followed

Desired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: Some mature content (kidnap attempt)!!!!!!!

 

You walked out of the office Taehyung hung around pretending to be nice and giving a hand to Mrs.Smith, but you knew he was only doing this so people thought he was genuine person. As soon as you the outside air hit you it felt like you could breathe again. You hadn’t noticed it was almost 12:00 and you had to get to work; since psych was the only class you had on Friday rest of your day was spent working. You ran back to your dorm threw on your work shirt and tennis shoes and headed to work. You knew work was going to busy because it was Friday and for today you were glad, because this would help you block out what happened this morning. You loved where you worked because it was a cafe and coffee was your life. The head barista was Jin. He was tall, handsome and quite but his hands were extremely skillful you were always in awe of him. On top of the hot barista your best friend Gabie also worked there and it made work so much fun. As soon as you got to work it was a organized chaos. Orders just kept coming but you and Jin held the place down like steady anchors. Jin and you were used to people giving you their number or asking for yours but most of the times you just said you didn’t have a phone. A total lie but got the people off your back. Today around three your third person who was suppose to come in called in sick and you guys tried to call Gabie but she said she was busy, so it was you, Jin, and hundreds of customers.

You: I’m gonna smack a hoe I swear. We about to die Jin.

Jin walks over puts a hand over your shoulder.

Jin: Missy what’s with your attitude today I have never heard you say something like that.

You: It was a long day.

Jin: Well you just let me know it I can help in any way. Okay?

You: Thank you.

Then for rest of the evening you were drowned in work when someone said “can I have your number?”

You: I don’t have a phone

Customer: Really? Never met a girl who doesn’t have a phone or doesn’t get one right away to give me her number.

Well . Now that you could hear him clearly. This egotistical voice belonged to only person.  Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter