Trap

Desired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as your lips were about to collide, you heard the door opening and Taehyung in a blink of an eye was standing away from you wiping his sly smile from his face and replacing it with his ever so fake “I love everyone smile”. “This guy should get an Oscar for his acting” you murmured. Then you looked over to the door and saw your advisor walk in.

Mrs. Smith (advisor): What are you guys doing here?

Taehyung: I was looking for your beautiful face so it could make my day.

Mrs. Smith was a grumpy lady but somehow she couldn’t even resist his charms because she broke into a huge smile from ear to ear.

Mrs. Smith: Oh stop. You are one big flirt.

Then she turns over to you her smile totally gone.

You: Good morning Mrs. Smith, I was called down and I was wondering why.

Mrs. Smith: This is for you.

She hands you an envelope. You open to see what it was and when you read the first line you almost jumped and gave Mrs. Smith a hug. It was your letter of acceptance an internship you had applied for. You didn’t think you would make it because you weren’t involved in as many clubs as they wanted because you were most of the time working. Somehow they had picked you above everyone and you would be able to intern under one of the top seniors in your major who were already picked out by some of the biggest organization to work for them. You would have a chance to learn from them and follow in with their foot steps. All of the students who earned this internship had been recruited into one of the highest paying jobs right out of college and you desperately needed this. This would mean after college you would be able to move to a faraway place where you would be able to bury your painful past.

You (almost in tears): Thank you so much you have no idea how much I needed this.

Mrs. Smith (her face softening): You deserved this. I know you work really hard, so don’t waste a single moment and just make the most of this opportunity.

You nodded with a smile.

You: By any chance do you know who I will be interning under??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter