Kissed

Desired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He watched your beautiful face lying there helplessly. It took every ounce of restraint he had to not take you by lips. He reminded himself that if he did something like that he wouldn’t be any better than the boys he had gotten you away from. He was so angry at the those boys, they were lucky to be alive but he was gonna make sure that from now on he made their lives hell for touching you. You were only his and no one else had the right to have you before he did. He watched your eyes flutter and he knew you were regaining consciousness. It took you a second to adjust to the light, but as soon as you did and remembered what happened you jolted up. The sudden movement almost made you pass out again you felt yourself falling from where you were sitting but someone caught you.  You looked up to see Taehyung was holding you. He settled you back into the couch.

You: What happened?

Taehyung: I saved you. Duh idiot. What kind of girl walks through a freaking forest on a Friday night. You know everyone gets drunk and creates trouble.

You: I just ……. Wanted to get to campus quickly.

Taehyungs heartbeat accelerated as he watched your face saddened. He couldn’t explain why he was feeling this way.

Taehyung: Well next time just use your brain and call a taxi or wait for the bus.

You couldn’t quite remember what happened some details were blurry to you.

You: Do you know if anything happened?

Taehyung: Ya you almost got kidnapped.

You: You know what I mean.

You saw him sigh.

Taehyung: I promise nothing happened and those boys will be held accountable for their actions.

You: Thank you. Thank you for saving me Taehyung.

You sincerely meant that.  You weren’t sure why he helped you or if he had an agenda for saving you but all you knew was you were thankful.

Taehyung: Wow!!!!! I never thought you would say that.

You: I know how to be thankful. And you really helped me this time.

He was shocked to see you like this. Most of the time when he saw you, you were always holding up a strong front.

You: Let me know how I can repay you. I really owe you one.

Taehyung: Excuse me?

You: I know you heard me.

He chuckled.

You: So what can I do for you?

Taehyung rolled his head from side to side slowly thinking. Then he stopped his movements and looked you dead in the eyes.

Taehyung: give me your first time.

You gasped in shock. Your stomach dropped. What was this guy saying. Then you looked up and relaxed to see he was joking when a smirk appeared on his face.

Taehyung: One of these days I will decide on how I want you to repay me you will have to be just patient until then.

You were going to protest but then decided against it. You had no more energy.

You: can you send me back to my dorm?

Taehyung: you are too weak to walk, so just sleep here tonight and you can go back tomorrow. I promise you are safe here.

He walked into one of the rooms and came back with a blanket and pillow. He covered you with blanket and laid you down. Then he gently brushed away the hair from your face and left the room without a single word. Once you were alone you let your emotions get the best of you. You started to cry.

He closed the door but he could hear your sniffles and he felt a pain in his heart. He brushed away his feeling thinking it was human nature to feel bad for the weak.

The next morning when you woke up it was already bright outside. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter